Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well, i'm back, i gave another chance and right now, i'm working on Utako's level and i'm in her 3rd obedience with 100/100 points trying to put her in her 4th obedience, but it's not triggering and i'm 2 weeks early of her wedding in a Tuesday, what should i do to make this event happen?

Ps: Ok, forget it, just found the way, it's not anywhere in your house, but in the street in front of your house.

Last edited:

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
Change log?
Changelog:

• Added "Nearby events" feature to easily find nearby events
  • Added "Nearby events" option in Options menu to select which nearby events should be targeted
  • Added new text travel option
  • Added rollback feature during events with mouse wheel or up/down arrows (Requested by Nullshadow)
  • Added a popup to warn the player when time changes during events
  • Sound volume can now be adjusted in the game options (Requested by Hans-Olav Tangen Bråtun)
  • Traveling by bus is now 10% faster than walking/subway
  • Traveling by taxi is now 25% faster (before was 20%) than walking/subway and cost 0.5$/min (before was 1.5$/min)
  • You can now quick travel using the city map by double clicking on the destination. If cheats are enabled, time will not pass, similar to teleport spell without stamina cost.
  • Removed quick trip to school event in the morning
  • Changed some events conditions to make them still accessible at higher obedience levels (Requested by Prinplup)
  • New game menu now display important game options before starting the game
  • Add new icon in top menu to toggle nearby event help
  • Reorganized the help menu to introduce the features as the game goes on
  • Added events to introduce the Event list panel, the different ways to travel around the city, magic spells, opening locked door, dating and using the wardrobe
  • Keys are no longer required to enter rooms and buildings when cheats are enabled
  • Player can now ask girls for money when talking to them once a day but it'll decrease their affection. The amount given depends on the wealth of the girl. Requires 80+ affection.
  • Aiko will now give some pocket money on Day 2 then will give more after the first exam on each Mondays depending on the exam results
  • When triggering an event by talking with a girl, unique event will always trigger before repeatable events
  • New search events based on luck and location
  • Added Daisuki's good and bad endings
  • Added Daisuki's emancipation event to date her
  • Added Daisuki's pimping event
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
  • Fixed issue with background image not updating when time passed during an event
  • Fixed bug where girl tracker icon would move up when a popup disappeared
  • Fixed issue with tooltip sometimes not displaying when hovering over smaller icons on city map
  • Fixed Utako obedience level 4 being inaccessible (Thanks GTVA_Heretic!)
  • Removed Marylin endings from the event list since they shouldn't be displayed there, only in gallery (Thanks Slifer83!)
  • Fixed bug when quick traveling/teleporting to shrine
  • Fixed issue when selecting "No underwear" in wardrobe management
  • Fixed issue with the event to reveal Sarah's secret to Hikari (Thanks Slifer83!)
  • Fixed issue with girl in doll mode or slave mode not giving access to her room if player did not have the key
  • Fixed bug with pimping icon not reverting when you canceled slave mode by talking with her if the girl was pimping herself (Thanks Dalzomo!)

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone got the patch from 48 and 49 didn't know I skip a patch if I DL this patch will it cause issue?

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
ok i tried to do the update from 4.9 to 5.0 and was getting the black screens, installed a full version over it and it seems to be working fine now. ill keep you updated.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
ok i tried to do the update from 4.9 to 5.0 and was getting the black screens, installed a full version over it and it seems to be working fine now. ill keep you updated.
i installed a full version .50 and get black screens.... i noticed they come after 1700 at night...... case in point... tried to enter museum after 1700 black screen..... but when i entered the next morning day no black screen

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Where is the update from 0.49.0 to 0.49.1?
Current update says 0.49.1 to 0.50.0
Guess I am stuck downloading the entire thing again.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes