dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Works fine for me. Are you ? View attachment 689541

Here, try applying this patch I made; it contains only the full 49.1 game data, no pictures. Just extract to the game's root folder and overwrite the existing files.
Mega
I suspect what they mean is there are no conditions shown for Marylin's Slave and Lover endings in the event list. Does your patch fix that? I don't see any conditions either.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I suspect what they mean is there are no conditions shown for Marylin's Slave and Lover endings in the event list. Does your patch fix that? I don't see any conditions either.
I'm patched to 0.49.1 and the conditions for those two events are blank for me too.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Version 0.49.0 Utako Level 4 event not triggering properly. The location: My House (Home 2F - My Room) is not updating properly on the events list when in the correct room. Debug says its eventoperator houseA roomA 0. Which is odd because that same event operator worked fine for Aiko Level 4 event.

Edit: Just updated to 0.49.1 Thank you Chaos1989 for posting the Mega link for the update. The above mentioned issue still persists.
Got it, I'll fix it asap.

No event list for Marylin
Yes, those events shouldn't be displayed here since the conditions are always the same for ending events : either 200 affection or 200 obedience then talk to the girl. I'll fix it asap.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
can someone tell me how to make the girl prostitute ?
I believe you need to have learned the Devil's Lust spell and maybe slave mode, although the girl does not need to have been offered to Lily (which I think is an oversight, but no biggie) and I think you need to have met with the strip club owner and talked to him about pimping your girls. After that, take a level 4 girl to the Airport Brothel Lobby and talk to her. If you have everything (and she's enabled in the events list for prostitution - for instance I'm not sure the baker is yet since she only just got her level 4), you should get a prompt to "use Devil's Lust to pimp soandso?" Choose yes, and if you want to watch choose peep.

AFTER that, go into the girl's status and click the $ icon. It should turn green, and she'll go into slave mode and begin whoring after school or work. You'll get income on day change. If you want to watch, enter the room she's in. Each girl has 3 scenes - one for each room. Up to three girls can be pimped at once. If you want to change girls, deactivate the $ on one of your current whores. I think that if you disable slave mode manually she'll stop whoring herself but the icon won't deactivate but I'm not super sure about that.

Reactions: dragonfix22

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I believe you need to have learned the Devil's Lust spell and maybe slave mode, although the girl does not need to have been offered to Lily (which I think is an oversight, but no biggie) and I think you need to have met with the strip club owner and talked to him about pimping your girls. After that, take a level 4 girl to the Airport Brothel Lobby and talk to her. If you have everything (and she's enabled in the events list for prostitution - for instance I'm not sure the baker is yet since she only just got her level 4), you should get a prompt to "use Devil's Lust to pimp soandso?" Choose yes, and if you want to watch choose peep.

AFTER that, go into the girl's status and click the $ icon. It should turn green, and she'll go into slave mode and begin whoring after school or work. You'll get income on day change. If you want to watch, enter the room she's in. Each girl has 3 scenes - one for each room. Up to three girls can be pimped at once. If you want to change girls, deactivate the $ on one of your current whores. I think that if you disable slave mode manually she'll stop whoring herself but the icon won't deactivate but I'm not super sure about that.
Good points here. Doll mode will need to be checked too it's an oversight indeed :p

Same with cancelling slave mode which should indeed also cancel her auto whoring, so the icon should revert back. I'll fix it in next version. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: dalzomo

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
damn 4.5 gigs and no animation thats pretty big
Yea, the game is a bit of a relic these days since first development started a fair ways back (not being Ren'py was kind of novel then). It uses a paperdoll/layered image system for all the outfits for the generic scenes and then just render after render for when that doesn't apply. Thus we end up with gigs upon gigs of images that frankly are starting to show their age. I still enjoy the game but it feels like development is a little aimless at times and personally I feel like it could stand to have a few less girls actually.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Yea, the game is a bit of a relic these days since first development started a fair ways back (not being Ren'py was kind of novel then). It uses a paperdoll/layered image system for all the outfits for the generic scenes and then just render after render for when that doesn't apply. Thus we end up with gigs upon gigs of images that frankly are starting to show their age. I still enjoy the game but it feels like development is a little aimless at times and personally I feel like it could stand to have a few less girls actually.

I mean....they cut some not yet worked on girls and are now focussing on finishing a girl (+ a bit of side action, like new scenes for a spell) before jumping to another girl. Seems pretty focused now I'd say.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I mean....they cut some not yet worked on girls and are now focussing on finishing a girl (+ a bit of side action, like new scenes for a spell) before jumping to another girl. Seems pretty focused now I'd say.
Yep, it's a bit different now to how it was before they cut the other girls.

Glad there's a little more focus now.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well, i'm trying to trigger the first obedience of Utako and nothing happens to me, i already tried at Sundays and Mondays, but nothing works in the bathhouse, what should i do to trigger this scene for her first obedience? In the wiki, it says between 11:45 to 12:15, but i already tried every hours and minutes of these days.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Well, i'm trying to trigger the first obedience of Utako and nothing happens to me, i already tried at Sundays and Mondays, but nothing works in the bathhouse, what should i do to trigger this scene for her first obedience? In the wiki, it says between 11:45 to 12:15, but i already tried every hours and minutes of these days.
First, have you cheated her obedience level higher than 0?

Assuming you have not, she must be in the women's bathhouse changing room (not the bathroom) during that 30 minute window (11:45-12:15) on Sun or Mon. If she's not in the changing room, which is in the same neighborhood as your house btw in case you're trying at a different changing room, make her follow you there and it should trigger.

A screenshot of the Utako level 1 entry in the event list would be helpful here in troubleshooting, if you can get one.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
First, have you cheated her obedience level higher than 0?

Assuming you have not, she must be in the women's bathhouse changing room (not the bathroom) during that 30 minute window (11:45-12:15) on Sun or Mon. If she's not in the changing room, which is in the same neighborhood as your house btw in case you're trying at a different changing room, make her follow you there and it should trigger.

A screenshot of the Utako level 1 entry in the event list would be helpful here in troubleshooting, if you can get one.
No, i didn't cheat her level, she is still in level 0 and i already tried to make her follow me, tried summon her to me too and yes, i never tried in her bathroom or in MC's bathroom, only tried in the bathhouse in Eastside.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
No, i didn't cheat her level, she is still in level 0 and i already tried to make her follow me, tried summon her to me too and yes, i never tried in her bathroom or in MC's bathroom, only tried in the bathhouse in Eastside.
Alright, well that screenshot would be helpful if you can get one.

Mar 25, 2018
in your screenshot, i noticed that it's day 414 i'm not exactly sure what day you unlock Utako's character but as far as i remember Utako's obedience level has a deadline it's just 4 weeks after meeting her. if you are unable to reach level 4 before her wedding, you won't be able to level her up. so i'm guessing that this may be the case

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
in your screenshot, i noticed that it's day 414 i'm not exactly sure what day you unlock Utako's character but as far as i remember Utako's obedience level has a deadline it's just 4 weeks after meeting her. if you are unable to reach level 4 before her wedding, you won't be able to level her up. so i'm guessing that this may be the case
Oh fuck, that's simply perfect, i already triggered this scene(her marriage cutscene), but i didn't care, i thought that it could be fixed playing her paths normally, but it seems that i can't and i won't, thanks to answer me that, i think that i'll give up to play this game.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes