mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I noticed from the image files there seems to be several outfits missing from the game itself. Can I only access them later in the game or do I need a special file download?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I noticed from the image files there seems to be several outfits missing from the game itself. Can I only access them later in the game or do I need a special file download?
some outfits are bought from the clothing and lingerie stores in the mall. Others are obtained through quests. If you can describe the ones you're asking about we might be able to tell you more

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
some outfits are bought from the clothing and lingerie stores in the mall. Others are obtained through quests. If you can describe the ones you're asking about we might be able to tell you more
The ones mostly from the stores are 'sexywork' outfits; are those quest only?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
The ones mostly from the stores are 'sexywork' outfits; are those quest only?
One nurse's (the one with the crush on the male doctor) sexywork outfit is from the store, but the mom's and other nurse's are from a quest. All (afaik) of the teachers' and students' sexywork (school) outfits are from two sequential quests. The maid's sexywork outfit is from a quest. Also note that some sexywork outfits aren't rendered in all scenes so some events won't fire if they're wearing them. For instance (at least last I played) none of your classmates' or sister's "school uniform" events fire if they're wearing the sexy ones.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon Has anyone suggested a cheat option to set a girls hygiene/bladder in such a way as to force her to go to the bathroom/toilet to force those events. Back when everything was a scheduled event it was easy to figure out when a girl would be in the bathroom, now it seems fare more random.
Good idea, I'll add it in next version.

Reactions: Mikilande

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I haven't played in a while, so I am wondering.

Why were Chan-Mei, Kinu, Miwu, Wakana, Penny, Shiho and Yurika removed from the game

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I haven't played in a while, so I am wondering.

Why were Chan-Mei, Kinu, Miwu, Wakana, Penny, Shiho and Yurika removed from the game
The dev realized they were never going to finish the game in a reasonable amount of time with the number of characters they'd created, so they picked a number and put it to a vote who to keep. The rest got culled.

Reactions: pengupepe57

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
How to use cheats
On the load screen select Options then turn Cheats on.

Code:
Cheats:
For players who don't want to grind (again), you can increase obedience and affection using the cheats in game.

Open the girls status menu and simply click on the obedience or affection text in the top right panel to increase it.

You'll still need to trigger obedience event properly though.

You can also teleport to girls by left clicking their avatar or teleport them to you by middle clicking their avatar.

On the city map, you can also teleport to any location by double clicking it.

GTVA_Heretic

Jun 10, 2020
Version 0.49.0 Utako Level 4 event not triggering properly. The location: My House (Home 2F - My Room) is not updating properly on the events list when in the correct room. Debug says its eventoperator houseA roomA 0. Which is odd because that same event operator worked fine for Aiko Level 4 event.

Edit: Just updated to 0.49.1 Thank you Chaos1989 for posting the Mega link for the update. The above mentioned issue still persists.

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
No event list for Marylin
Works fine for me. Are you ? Marylin events.png

Here, try applying this patch I made; it contains only the full 49.1 game data, no pictures. Just extract to the game's root folder and overwrite the existing files.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes