Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So far as I'm aware, yes, however with that said, there will be at least one who is no matter what you do, so it's not as if you have to pull out tactical charts to figure out how you're going to save one for that moment.
Unless you're playing a total asshole, Hanae can fill that role.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
No patch to upgrade from 0.79 to 1.0?
I'm afraid not this time, with so many patch over the past 7 years, I wanted this version to be a complete fresh start in case I forgot something in previous patches.

Can you still use the current incest patch for the final version?
No. However with no new content planned anymore, it does mean an updated incest patch can be a viable solution. Though I can't guarantee I won't have to modify some text here and there if players report text issues.

nullshadow

Nov 19, 2017
It is pretty amazing to see the completion date of this project. I've followed it since not only its inception, but since its spiritual predecessor started. Satisfying

Reactions: 95er and DJsona
Jan 7, 2022
-------------------
INCEST PATCH
-------------------
  1. Unzip in glassix folder to get glassix/IncestRewriter/
  2. Run momify.exe
Warning: Do not overwrite the game-data folder with the patch-data. The patch-data is used by the program to replace dialogue within the game-data. This is to keep it compatible with new versions.

Please note: I went through all dialogue on patch 0.72.0. It has now been updated to 0.77.0 but not as thoroughly. It is possible the dev added stuff I did not see.
For final version, Update needed or not required?

Reactions: Kavilia and IInEoII

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Glassix-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes