Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
Or it might have to do something with how I test stuff since variables get a string type instead of the normal int type which could explain the different results. Would either of you have a save file with the issue to share so I can check it again?
Or it might be due to update issue? Did you use a patch or full version when this happened? Did you overwrite files or unzip to new clean folder?
- save. Mouse over any of the girls, right click, UI disappears instead of activating glasses, you are forced to talk to them.

Full version, new folder, new game.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Ok so I've been trying to reproduce this issue without success so far, enabling doll mode and improved X-Ray during testing like explained but to no avail. Right clicking on a girl triggers the X-Ray and nothing else, as the code is supposed to.

View attachment 3741014

X-Ray condition is right click while girl interaction is left click. Only on mobile where it's a tap gesture could it be confused since interaction is quick tap while x-ray is long tap. When you boot the game, on the first page, it clearly shows desktop platform right?

Or it might have to do something with how I test stuff since variables get a string type instead of the normal int type which could explain the different results. Would either of you have a save file with the issue to share so I can check it again?
Or it might be due to update issue? Did you use a patch or full version when this happened? Did you overwrite files or unzip to new clean folder?

Squark ⚧❤ I've been able to fix your issue. Thanks again for the feedback.
New, full (not patch) download directly from the mediafire link at your site,
New folder, not overwriting an old folder
New game from beginning, didn't skip Day 1, no cheats. Day 7 save. Aiko was just offered to Lily and Ren is present too. I don't even have Improved X-Ray yet. Rightclick on Aiko for the bug. Leftclick on Aiko or Ren after (if) the bug triggers to talk to them and get out of the blank screen. Rightclick on Ren for correct behavior

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Harem Route dalzomo Thanks a lot for your files, I've finally been able to see the issue and it was indeed the variable type string/integer difference when I was testing. Your save files saved me some times.
Anyway, there was indeed a piece of code which was supposed to toggle doll mode on mobile when you had the glasses out (an alternative way to toggle doll mode) and that was cancelling the x-ray mode only on girls not already in doll mode and with doll mode available which matched your problem. Anyway, I've disabled this piece of code for desktop so it should work ok.
I don't have access to the OP here but you can download the patch on the website:

Thanks again to both of you and Squark ⚧❤️ for the time you took to help me debug.
Birulei I didn't forget the bug with Iyo level 4 anal, I'm still a bit swamped with work at the moment and will release another patch once I have more time with less game breaking bugs.
If you have more bugs to report, don't hesitate, I'd like to make Glassix as bug free as possible, even though I'm quite slow on it :x
Thanks!

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Harem Route dalzomo Thanks a lot for your files, I've finally been able to see the issue and it was indeed the variable type string/integer difference when I was testing. Your save files saved me some times.
Anyway, there was indeed a piece of code which was supposed to toggle doll mode on mobile when you had the glasses out (an alternative way to toggle doll mode) and that was cancelling the x-ray mode only on girls not already in doll mode and with doll mode available which matched your problem. Anyway, I've disabled this piece of code for desktop so it should work ok.
I don't have access to the OP here but you can download the patch on the website:

Thanks again to both of you and Squark ⚧❤ for the time you took to help me debug.
Birulei I didn't forget the bug with Iyo level 4 anal, I'm still a bit swamped with work at the moment and will release another patch once I have more time with less game breaking bugs.
If you have more bugs to report, don't hesitate, I'd like to make Glassix as bug free as possible, even though I'm quite slow on it :x
Thanks!
Downloaded & patched. Upon a cursory test with my save it appears to be fixed. Thank you!

Quick follow-up question. Did you add Improved X-Ray and see if it was still fixed or should that not matter?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Glassix-1.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sakmai

May 18, 2022
I think I've completed the [Town's employees uniform quest] series,but I was never able to complete the task marked by the red box in the first picture
sorry about my english
GKJ249CL{8@Q(5A(RJV_ZHK.png $)`X}`KWQGW]9PY[BLK{H(K.png IM{M@PWWRS$@[ZI_D)VIXA2.png

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon I bought Improved X-Ray. How do I activate it now?
I hope he replies, as I can attest to it not working. Used to be you enter Glasses mode and then left click.
Doesn't seem to work anymore.
You're both right, I broke that down with the patch during my test where I needed to check a string type and forgot to roll it back to integer type. Stupid JS type checks. :/ Actually, it's some really basic issue which should not occur at all when aware of this but back then, I didn't know about it and the code now has thousands of lines so I dare not change it too much. I'll have to patch the patch lol. Thanks for the feedback!

I think I've completed the [Town's employees uniform quest] series,but I was never able to complete the task marked by the red box in the first picture
sorry about my english
That's weird indeed. This quest should finish once you have the cop, mall and lifeguard quests done which clearly shows as done in your screen. Could you send me a copy of your save file so I can check the variable value? It's located in the game saves folder.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon I bought Improved X-Ray. How do I activate it now?
I hope he replies, as I can attest to it not working. Used to be you enter Glasses mode and then left click.
Doesn't seem to work anymore.
Here is a quick fix for this bug, just unzip in the game folder and overwrite the file. Let me know if that fix the issue. I'll release a proper patch with it once I have more time (Still quite busy on the Glassix 2 Event Editor atm)

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Here is a quick fix for this bug, just unzip in the game folder and overwrite the file. Let me know if that fix the issue. I'll release a proper patch with it once I have more time (Still quite busy on the Glassix 2 Event Editor atm)
Works for me. Thanks again!

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
It appears fixed again for me too. Thank you :)

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Every time I open program I get
profile error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes