• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AlmondGus

Oct 29, 2017
reckon there will be mods for this game?
Yeah, a mod I really need is some way to make sex interactions automatic, just press a button and you go through all of them, farming obedience and sexen is a chore for me, don't know if there are better ways out there though.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Can you tell me if prostitution is implemented and in what way?
It is but entirely optional.There is a quest you can complete and a spell you can buy after which you can make the girls prostitute themselves, earning you money (and 1-3 sex scenes per person).
But as said: entirely optional.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Glassix 0.65 released
Gaweb Studio said:
Changelog
  • Romita level 4
  • Romita good and bad endings

That's the last girl to be fully implemented in Glassix! There are still a few missing sexy outfits images missing for her but it'll be added in the patch.
Now we'll focus on completing a few missing stuff here and there, like some options during jobs, some events to balance unique events between girls, adding the sexy outfits image for some girls which have been missing for a long time or the date options and more. As well as adding VIP events when requested.
Once done, I guess that'll be the end of development for Glassix and the release of its version 1.0. The VIP reward will be removed once the final version is completed.
Thanks again for your support!
  • Fan Release: Thursday 7 October 2021 (in 7 days)
  • Supporter Release: Thursday 21 October 2021 (in 21 days)
  • PUBLIC Release: Monday 1 November 2021 (in 32 days)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT GLASSIX V.0.65 FULL+ PATCH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Glassix 0.65.0.zip (6.24 Gb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.64.0 to 0.65.0.zip (49.64 Mb)

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I am looking at maybe trying this game, as it seems to be almost complete and has a good deal of content.

As a preference, I have zero interest in "Sharing" or seeing potential Li's or Gf's with other Men.
I understand that there is an forced & unavoidable Lesbain scene with a Sucubi (which I don't like, but can deal with if makes sense for the story), and I understand the game also has avoidable (optional) prostitution (which I will just avoid).

So my question for anyone who knows this game very well.

Is there enough content that (given my preference), it will be worthwhile?

I do not want to be spending all my time reloading scenes to avoid 'whatever' and dropping/avoiding/not pursuing characters because they are forced sharing/futa/etc. So how hard is it to avoid these parts of the game?

Finally, if I were going to play it, how much content would I be looking at seeing (avoiding all the sharing & such)? (A rough 30%, 50% 80%)?

Please note, I am NOT complaining, nor am I whining about the Dev's game. I have been told this is a long game and am just trying to gauge if I will be happy to sink several hours into it.

Thanks for any help and direction, please forgive my bad English.

Best of Luck Dev.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Just skimming through the files there is a huge amount of Sharing/NTR/orgy content and it looks as if every girl can be pimped out daily as well so add prostitution to the list. I checked the game itself for any option to disable such content and found nothing. NTR and Sharing are not my thing, and from the looks of it there's a ton of extra cocks in this game that dont belong there so I am going to hard pass on it. Graphics arent even that good, and the models look like its from 10 years ago. Shame as it has tons of potentential. Dev should update the tags so that people don't run into this content without a head's up.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
can someone tell me how much futa / trans content is there? it's the only thing that really interests me xd
Next to none. One character and even then not always.
Just skimming through the files there is a huge amount of Sharing/NTR/orgy content and it looks as if every girl can be pimped out daily as well so add prostitution to the list. I checked the game itself for any option to disable such content and found nothing. NTR and Sharing are not my thing, and from the looks of it there's a ton of extra cocks in this game that dont belong there so I am going to hard pass on it. Graphics arent even that good, and the models look like its from 10 years ago. Shame as it has tons of potentential. Dev should update the tags so that people don't run into this content without a head's up.
As far as I could tell, all the sharing/NTR is optional. You don't even need to engage with it.
Except for one girl because she's head-over-heels for somebody else. Two, if we're stretching things a bit. Okay, three.
(Yatsumi, Daisuki, Marylin). Fine, three and a half. Kristina has a boyfriend but you can make her dump the schlub. You can also "emancipate" Daisuki, if memory serves.
The prostitution is also optional. Aside from those listed above, I can't think of any girl that forcibly involvesany other dude. Some scenes do, yes, but for a standard playthrough, no.

Also, the "Dev" doesn't have control of this thread. The renders are old but you clearly don't know that the game uses SBPR which released in 2015. But yeah, I agree that the genre field is missing a couple of tags.

F95Use

Dec 13, 2017
Well, The interface looks too... too much. And that stamina thing that is enough only to get to school and search the room. Navigating the city/buildings is a nightmare. Talking is empty.
Really, the game is huge (according to the files) but I doubt that many people will actually play it because interacting with an interface feels more like a chore than a game. At least at the beginning.

Reactions: Kairnan
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes