Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Looks like the game freezes while trying anything with fujiko
It works fine on my end. Did you maybe try to use cheats to get her higher than lvl 1 and tried to trigger her second option during the command? Because it's not implemented yet since her higher levels are not reachable yet. I've disabled the choice in the next patch to solve this problem.

View attachment 157419
just noticed that I cannot trigger any condition which start with [v1]
i still cannot play this game, 2-click on .exe and it apear nothing, but my cursor alway loading over and over. Switch in taskmanager and his detail still working but mesh up.
alot of
[1004/001028.807:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001029.023:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001029.211:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001029.728:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001029.951:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001030.148:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001030.351:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001030.539:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001030.742:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
apear in debug.txt. but dont tell me that disable antivirus or update windows anymore, i dont using any antivirus programs and update lasted Win8.1ver and all its driver.
I need an resolution, not an "Micro""soft" bigmount
It seems like the game can't create the necessary files. Try to put the game folder somewhere with full write permissions like C or your desktop.

There are some missing images for Utako and Emiri.
When some missing images occurs, the related information are written in the debug.txt file located inside the game folder. It gets reset each time you start the game though. Next time you encounter those missing images, could you send me the debug.txt here ? That would be helpful.

Also, note to any Glassix devs on this forum, Daedolon I believe is one. I like the virginity thing, but two things come up, one issue and one idea. The issue is that girl's you have already maxed out in an old save are treated as virgins until penetrated after updating, maybe you could code it so that the virginity status code detects if they've been penetrated before and list them as not virgins if they have been. The idea is in the same area, it would be kind of neat if you listed who a girl's first was if applicable. For instance, the students would be listed as the PC while Aiko and the other mothers would not. I know it would be a bit difficult considering the PC is the only one in game who can take virginities mostly, but there are a couple events where, if I remember correctly, penetration does occur through others and this does open up other possibilities, such as Dr. Hiro or the boyfriend of the one mall girl, especially since you can tell them to keep dating.
The virginity of girls can indeed change in external events. If the status of the girl does not change, it might jsut be because we forgot about such events. CarpeNoctem reviewed all the events for his girls which should change their virginity but he might have missed some so let me know if you find any.
The virginity status of a girls can be seen in her Bio status panel and is updated when she loses it.
I forgot to update older saves indeed, I'll add this in a patch. However, remember that the game is still considered in development and basically in BETA until it reaches v1.0 so bugs like this might still occurs. When v1.0 is released, I'll prevent older save files to be loaded to avoid compatibility problems like those.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It works fine on my end. Did you maybe try to use cheats to get her higher than lvl 1 and tried to trigger her second option during the command? Because it's not implemented yet since her higher levels are not reachable yet. I've disabled the choice in the next patch to solve this problem.

It seems like the game can't create the necessary files. Try to put the game folder somewhere with full write permissions like C or your desktop.

When some missing images occurs, the related information are written in the debug.txt file located inside the game folder. It gets reset each time you start the game though. Next time you encounter those missing images, could you send me the debug.txt here ? That would be helpful.

The virginity of girls can indeed change in external events. If the status of the girl does not change, it might jsut be because we forgot about such events. CarpeNoctem reviewed all the events for his girls which should change their virginity but he might have missed some so let me know if you find any.
The virginity status of a girls can be seen in her Bio status panel and is updated when she loses it.
I forgot to update older saves indeed, I'll add this in a patch. However, remember that the game is still considered in development and basically in BETA until it reaches v1.0 so bugs like this might still occurs. When v1.0 is released, I'll prevent older save files to be loaded to avoid compatibility problems like those.
What I'm talking about is using a pre 0.29 save on 0.29, so restricting the saves for now should work. I took Kana's virginity a while ago, probably in 0.26 at the latest, and it listed her as a virgin despite that. This happens to all students and basically everyone except any who are programmed not to be at game start. I'm aware its in beta, that's why I figured this might be an issue and not intended.

JakeFrost

Jan 5, 2018
Can someone tell me where I can earn money/work to buy things like the vibrator for the events?
I can't find it ingame and I read a few pages here but have seen no mention, so most likely I'm just blind but plese let me know.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018

Can someone tell me where I can earn money/work to buy things like the vibrator for the events?
I can't find it ingame and I read a few pages here but have seen no mention, so most likely I'm just blind but plese let me know.

jc95

Jan 23, 2018
I think there's a bug when going on a date to the entertainment park.
When going there with a girl, the date proceeds normally but at the end when the girl should evaluate the success of the date the dialog apruptly ends.
Afterwards when the screen updates (looking at the map, using the glasses, etc.) I get the message that I forgot the date with girl XY. I tried it with 2 different girls and always got the same result.

Edit:
The same thing happens with the museum date.
I got this bug at museum with Saiko and Hikari (got +9 -9 and still at 160)
First time playing this game (full version downloaded and new game)

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
There are a bug when all character can't be recognized
All become 0. name, affection, control point ....

Reactions: rdblev

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
There are a bug when all character can't be recognized
All become 0. name, affection, control point ....
Same thing happened to me after applying the last update (9-9.1). All names became 0 and none of the girls will do anything with me.

Reactions: Dante22

jc95

Jan 23, 2018
Hello,

Since patch 29.1 the game is completely distorted.
The dialogues no longer match and the girls all have 0 as their names.
And they are all bad moods, etc...
I confirm this with saved game

No bug when starting a new game

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
even new game have this bug
True. I'm thinking this was an intentional buggy leak; if you check the title screen, it tells you that the latest Patron version is still 0.29.0.
I'm going to roll back to that version.
Also, Chan Mei never shows up for work.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes