OtK

May 14, 2017
everyone where we have torrent glassix v0.29?? please tell me
There is a mega link, what do you need a torrent for? If you have run out of download for the day either use a VPN so that you can download more or just wait a day.

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
There is a mega link, what do you need a torrent for? If you have run out of download for the day either use a VPN so that you can download more or just wait a day.
how to download?? you have app mega install in window??

eike2000

May 9, 2017
i still cannot play this game, 2-click on .exe and it apear nothing, but my cursor alway loading over and over. Switch in taskmanager and his detail still working but mesh up.
alot of
[1004/001028.807:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001029.023:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001029.211:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001029.728:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001029.951:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001030.148:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001030.351:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001030.539:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
[1004/001030.742:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2)
apear in debug.txt. but dont tell me that disable antivirus or update windows anymore, i dont using any antivirus programs and update lasted Win8.1ver and all its driver.
I need an resolution, not an "Micro""soft" bigmount

U

User_801245

I missed lot of events but cant lower obedience and restarting finding girls is annoying . anything i can do ?

Feb 25, 2018
Change log please when you're able. If it's just housekeeping stuff I don't want to redownload this huge game.

Today's change was maybe just a hot fix though, since yesterday's update had multiple people posting about massive bugs

Reactions: Ut5962

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
If people who wrote about bugs and problems first read the previous posts, then this whole "bunch of bugs" would disappear in one moment
There were many posts on how to install updates correctly, how and where to find all events and understand what is missing for their implementation.
Some cannot find download links or changelog.
Those who like to wait and ask the same questions should continue to do so. Who needs it, he will calmly find everything in this thread and calmly play...

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Hello Ric,

There's a problem with FUJIKO!!!!!

The game blocks is impossible to go further when you want to slip a finger into his pussy!

-------------------------

Il ya un problème avec FUJIKO !!!

Le jeu bloque est impossible d'aller plus loin quand on veux lui glisser un doigt dans la chatte !!!!

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
No, it's not. Many characters do not have their story fully implemented. But it does have three possible endings already implemented, it's just that you can't reach all the endings with all the girls.

My guess is, the version will be bumped to 1.0 when the game is finished.
Which girls endings are already implemented?

Feb 28, 2018
I think there's a bug when going on a date to the entertainment park.
When going there with a girl, the date proceeds normally but at the end when the girl should evaluate the success of the date the dialog apruptly ends.
Afterwards when the screen updates (looking at the map, using the glasses, etc.) I get the message that I forgot the date with girl XY. I tried it with 2 different girls and always got the same result.

Edit:
The same thing happens with the museum date.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well that just ruins most of the fun for me; I love seeing the increasing stat events
Yeah, it does kind of force our hand into playing the game mostly as intended. Luckily, there is a workaround. Go into the gallery on the main menu and hit that lock icon at the top, that unlocks all events so you can watch them as much as you want without needing to follow the unlock requirements.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Yeah, it does kind of force our hand into playing the game mostly as intended. Luckily, there is a workaround. Go into the gallery on the main menu and hit that lock icon at the top, that unlocks all events so you can watch them as much as you want without needing to follow the unlock requirements.
eeeh, that's kinda in a completely different direction; that removes gameplay altogether

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
eeeh, that's kinda in a completely different direction; that removes gameplay altogether
That's what I was saying. With the old system, where the cheats incremented instead of maxed stats, we could still play as intended without having to grind those stats. The way it is now, you don't get that option unless you specifically avoid hitting obedience by accident, and god forbid you actually do manage to hit it, I've done this several times and have lost multiple in game weeks of work for it, you have to go back to your last save to see the missed obedience event in game or you have to use the unlock all option in the gallery.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Also, note to any Glassix devs on this forum, Daedolon I believe is one. I like the virginity thing, but two things come up, one issue and one idea. The issue is that girl's you have already maxed out in an old save are treated as virgins until penetrated after updating, maybe you could code it so that the virginity status code detects if they've been penetrated before and list them as not virgins if they have been. The idea is in the same area, it would be kind of neat if you listed who a girl's first was if applicable. For instance, the students would be listed as the PC while Aiko and the other mothers would not. I know it would be a bit difficult considering the PC is the only one in game who can take virginities mostly, but there are a couple events where, if I remember correctly, penetration does occur through others and this does open up other possibilities, such as Dr. Hiro or the boyfriend of the one mall girl, especially since you can tell them to keep dating.

Sep 11, 2018
I think there's a bug when going on a date to the entertainment park.
When going there with a girl, the date proceeds normally but at the end when the girl should evaluate the success of the date the dialog apruptly ends.
Afterwards when the screen updates (looking at the map, using the glasses, etc.) I get the message that I forgot the date with girl XY. I tried it with 2 different girls and always got the same result.

Edit:
The same thing happens with the museum date.
I have had this happen on 3 different dates with 3 different ladies.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes