Savor

Jan 30, 2018
i got some questions, hope you guys know answers.
will this game ever have an ending? it seems like it's developed since 2016 already.
i wait for the finished game to play it, since my last play version 0.17~ it was pretty much grinding points.
is this better now in version 0.29?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
will this game ever have an ending? it seems like it's developed since 2016 already.
i wait for the finished game to play it, since my last play version 0.17~ it was pretty much grinding points.
There is a definite ending.

Cant do the Harem ending even I have done all the steps before...
Harem ending will likely be implemented at game's completion. (I am passively watching this game as well...even tho I am so not a fan of Honey Select models, I do actually like this game)

Per the
  • Reach good or bad ending depending on your choices. Two unique endings for each girl. Or maybe you'll find a way to reach the holy grail, full harem ending (not yet implemented)

Reactions: Savor

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I haven't yet played 0.29, the last version I did play was 0.27. The game had two endings already implemented and the third one hinted at. The changelog for 0.29 does mention the third - harem - ending implemented here.

Reactions: Savor

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
so is the game finished then
No, it's not. Many characters do not have their story fully implemented. But it does have three possible endings already implemented, it's just that you can't reach all the endings with all the girls.

My guess is, the version will be bumped to 1.0 when the game is finished.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can you cheat anymore in the latest versions/ It has been awhile since i played and it seams the simple clicking no longer works so if you can how?
Yes, right click on the stat on each girl's page, the status bar up top, and on your own page. Be warned that it maxes out the stats now instead of incrementing them by one per click.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Still have a ton of pictures missing for Okimi, bed sex and pact so far, but there could be more I haven't tried.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
How do i trigger the "Corruption spell: Kana" event?.
It says that lily's plan have to be complet but it has to be before anael's spell is corrupten, i need help because lily's ´plan corrupto anael's spell

eike2000

May 9, 2017
i still cannot play this game, 2-click on .exe and it apear nothing, but my cursor alway loading over and over. Switch in taskmanager and his detail still working but mesh up.

U

User_801245

Looks like the game freezes while trying anything with fujiko

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
Yes, right click on the stat on each girl's page, the status bar up top, and on your own page. Be warned that it maxes out the stats now instead of incrementing them by one per click.
well that just ruins most of the fun for me; I love seeing the increasing stat events

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
well that just ruins most of the fun for me; I love seeing the increasing stat events
Just max the affection and obedience, BUT NOT THE OBEDIENCE LEVEL!
Talk to her to get the event hint (if you want), and do the stat increasing event.
Repeat.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes