alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Since the option shows up every time you enter the shrine even after you say no, I just went with Warn Lily. It was getting annoying.

Is there any content for Fujiko? The walkthrough indicates all sorts of stuff, but I can't get her past Obediance 0. There's no hint about her event. Oh wait the walkthrough says her status is "non playable yet". Guess that means no.
She isn't fully implemented yet, no. I think she might be one of the oldest additions, if not the oldest, not to be fully playable at this point.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
How does the date system work? I plan a date, meet up at the time it says in the dateplanner; no response. I then make her follow me to the place we agreed upon and the date sequence triggers. But, after the date I get the message that I have forgotten the date. Please explain how to do this.
It happened to me when I asked a girl on a date, then clicked "Plan a date" when I already had one scheduled with her, then cancelled.
The "Plan a date" button shouldn't be available when a date with that girl is already planned (written when you hover over), so I think it causes a bug when you try to plan a second date with the same girl but cancel out. When I rescheduled the date, I didn't have the "I missed the date" message

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
Hey Daedalon, could you add a way to move/choose between the options in game through the keyboard or tell me if there's already one and i don't know it? lol

cr0ssi

Jun 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If yes then you need to press any key or click on this field
The problem may be that the language elements of the download are not available on your computer or you have incorrectly installed the game. If installed correctly, even if the download language does not match. You need to change the settings in the settings and select the language you want
i dont even get a chance to change anything. i got no options there.
its just a screen with the text on it :(
"Config file XML not formated properly"
what this mean?
ty for answers anyway

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i dont even get a chance to change anything. i got no options there.
its just a screen with the text on it :(
"Config file XML not formated properly"
what this mean?
ty for answers anyway
you can find a description of your problem through Google.
It's best to remove what you have and download (install) version 0.28.1 again. But if the problem recurs - it's more likely to mean problems with your software. Still it is possible to check up it is at you NET Framework and what version. Maybe it's in it

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
When I take someone out on a date and pick them up I ask if they are ready to go and they answer to that question, nothing like that here. Also when the date is over it's usually with some kind of goodbye, a kiss or a hug.
Same Problem here, did you find a way to fix this? i get the 9 affection after the date but the affection stays at 160 and no hug or kiss

Reactions: Bakkis15

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Same Problem here, did you find a way to fix this? i get the 9 affection after the date but the affection stays at 160 and no hug or kiss
No, I haven't found a fix for this. I have tried every solution suggested but no luck. If someone could write a step by step guide I would be grateful.

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
Hello to everybody, i have a problem.

How can I hide or avoid the nun and then the game over when i meet her?? Thanks a lot :)
My suspicious points are 100, unfortunately

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hello to everybody, i have a problem.

How can I hide or avoid the nun and then the game over when i meet her?? Thanks a lot :)
My suspicious points are 100, unfortunately
In version 0.28.1, this is solved by a simple click. Read the changes in the version (and previous posts)

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
In version 0.28.1, this is solved by a simple click. Read the changes in the version (and previous posts)
Not worked for me, maybe it's my old save (i started to play, with the 0.27 version and continued with 0.28)
I try from the start, with the 0.28 and i hope will works
Thx for the answer :)

loukoum222

Feb 8, 2018
Help! Utako first obediance cant trigger for me (yes I am at the right place at the right time). Any clue to solve this bug?
Great game btw.

Solved : changed \"varutakoblocked\":\"1\", into \"varutakoblocked\":\"0\", in the save file.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Help! Utako first obediance cant trigger for me (yes I am at the right place at the right time). Any clue to solve this bug?
Great game btw.

Solved : changed \"varutakoblocked\":\"1\", into \"varutakoblocked\":\"0\", in the save file.
there everything works.if you don't want to wait - "follow me" and go where you need
112.jpg

Reactions: loukoum222

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Not worked for me, maybe it's my old save (i started to play, with the 0.27 version and continued with 0.28)
I try from the start, with the 0.28 and i hope will works
Thx for the answer :)
you write about version 0.28 and I'm telling you about 0.28.1
added a cheat that allows zeroing the value
download yourself 0.28.1

Reactions: alexsmax

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
you write about version 0.28 and I'm telling you about 0.28.1
added a cheat that allows zeroing the value
download yourself 0.28.1
you're right!!! sorry, i haven't updatet yet at the moment that i wrote the first mex. Thx a lot :)

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes