Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Is the harem ending in yet? I've been looking through the wiki and it says it's not in yet in various parts. Just wondering whether the wiki is out of date or not.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
lol it sends me to the post again and dont opens any torrent so stucked and impossibilitated to play that
should I teach you to use the torrent?
The magnet link will not open the torrent. It must be copied and pasted from the URL
This is one of the main functions of the torrent.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Could someone post me a save file that capable to trigger the vibrator events?
If you meet the conditions of the event, with a quick trip to school - works. But in other cases it was not possible to start the event. With what it is connected I can not say. Or it is not provided, or it is a bug. It is necessary to wait for the developer's answer
z1.jpg

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
well pity can't use torrents on my country can someone teatch me how to patch the game for the last version or upload on a way I can download using megaupload nopy or someting like that?

cr0ssi

Jun 24, 2018
i've get this error, someone may help me with this please?

Reactions: NH2

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
well pity can't use torrents on my country can someone teatch me how to patch the game for the last version or upload on a way I can download using megaupload nopy or someting like that?
999.jpg

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
i've get this error, someone may help me with this please?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If yes then you need to press any key or click on this field
The problem may be that the language elements of the download are not available on your computer or you have incorrectly installed the game. If installed correctly, even if the download language does not match. You need to change the settings in the settings and select the language you want

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
I'm not sure if I was missinterpreting the Glasses instructions but right clicking doesn't bring up x-ray mode for me. It just removes the UI.

Also the Help button doesn't seem to do anything

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I'm not sure if I was missinterpreting the Glasses instructions but right clicking doesn't bring up x-ray mode for me. It just removes the UI.

Also the Help button doesn't seem to do anything
In the game, everything is explained in detail + there is a wiki in the title of the topic. It is better to explain it is impossible. Learn to use the mouse
999999.jpg

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Found something interesting with slave mode, if you have a girl in slave mode you can seem to be able to trigger her obedience events regardless of her obedience level, additionally if an event option requires that another girl has already reached a certain level you can still trigger it even if she hasn't, aka First meeting with Shizuru and the cellphone options from progressing Okimi. Im sure this is unintentional but it is a nice bug, stumbled on it when i accidentally triggered Hanae level 2 even when she had 13 obedience. It also works the other way, such as having an obedience level 4 Aiko and triggering her kitchen scene that normally requires level 0 or 1

Also, just noticed you can trigger obedience events out of order

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
In the game, everything is explained in detail + there is a wiki in the title of the topic. It is better to explain it is impossible. Learn to use the mouse
View attachment 149232
That's what I did. I've played the game before. I did the tutorial for the glasses and they work fine. After that, any time I try to use them they only remove the dialogue box but no glasses show up on screen. And the Help button in game does nothing.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
That's what I did. I've played the game before. I did the tutorial for the glasses and they work fine. After that, any time I try to use them they only remove the dialogue box but no glasses show up on screen. And the Help button in game does nothing.
Probably you have an incorrectly installed game. The version was checked by many - there are no problems with glasses.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The version in the Opening Post comes loaded with a few saves and has some of the Gallery unlocked. I prefer finding stuff on my own rather than use somebody else's work. Had to delete everything in the saves folder.
Also, the Glasses work just fine for me.
Wasn't "G" the glasses button in early builds?

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
The version in the Opening Post comes loaded with a few saves and has some of the Gallery unlocked. I prefer finding stuff on my own rather than use somebody else's work. Had to delete everything in the saves folder.
Also, the Glasses work just fine for me.
Wasn't "G" the glasses button in early builds?
delete saves folder

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
delete saves folder
Er, that's a rather unhelpful reply. I already stated that I deleted everything in my saves folder. I was just informing people to be wary of having things spoiled on them by the presence saves being already present. Also, the version posted boots in Russian. It took <1m to find which of the buttons is "Options", however.

bankBill

Aug 18, 2018
Every time I run the game it asks me to extract all the files? I am obviously stupid and doing something wrong !

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes