LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
I play using the polish language in the game, but unfortunately when I use this language, I did not show all the girls on the list as you can see it on the screen. Does anyone know how to fix it?

View attachment 280543
How far are you in the game? If you have not met and talked to a girl in the game, then it will not be shown in that list (as far as I remember).

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
would be more than enough because with understanding what they say in a simpler way I would enjoy much more of the game
I thank you in advance for reading me and for being able to help me with my problem!
Got it, I'll work on that asap!

Is there any update on whether there will be an HTML version? I have trawled the search and it seems there won't be any mac version in the foreseeable future, however I noticed that there were some comments relating to a possible HTML setup?

Could someone shed some light on that?
There was an issue with loading local images with the HTML versions. When I have some time, I'll see if I can find a solution for that.

Lol, that made me laugh. Quite on spot :p

@Daedolon, a bug report for version 0.34.1 (compressed, but this shouldn't matter): Utako and Yatsumi houses are accessible right from the start, without me even meeting either of them (or Kumiko, for that matter). Missing keychecks, maybe?

Also, this message is repeated many times in debug.log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm, the houses are always accessible even if you didn't meet the girl. The only restrictions is at night where you need to have the key. Maybe I could indeed add a limit to prevent from entering houses if you didn't meet the girls. I'll check with my patrons.

I play using the polish language in the game, but unfortunately when I use this language, I did not show all the girls on the list as you can see it on the screen. Does anyone know how to fix it?

View attachment 280543
That's strange. I made it so that if a key is missing in a language file, it should default to the english. Obviously, I screwed up somewhere. What's event more strange is that the name of the girls should have been translated long ago. I'll check what's happening Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Aioria619

Smutlover

Sep 29, 2017
i had a question i wanted the hd images but i got confused, do i need both the base and hd pack to run the game? or i'll be fine with just the hd pack?
TNX in advance

ananditha

May 17, 2018
I have a question, when i update patch 0331 to 0340, do i have to download v0.34? or i can jump
to next patch?

Acluduo

Jul 19, 2017
i had a question i wanted the hd images but i got confused, do i need both the base and hd pack to run the game? or i'll be fine with just the hd pack?
TNX in advance
u need the base game and for it to work u need to rename the folder in the hd pack from scenes_ori to scenes then replace it with the one in the base game

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
The approval decay for not going out of your way to talk to someone you might've interacted with once before in their entire memory is pretty disproportionate. How many of your nudging acquaintances do you despise for not seeing you again? How many of them loathe you for the personal offense you've inflicted upon them by not crossing paths with them again?

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before but, how do I activate spells? Or are they activated automatically using the Glasses?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I have a question, when i update patch 0331 to 0340, do i have to download v0.34? or i can jumpto next patch?
If you've used the patch update, there's no need to download the full thing. As long as you've installed the patch correctly.
Sorry if this has been asked before but, how do I activate spells? Or are they activated automatically using the Glasses?
Most of the spells are passive abilities. Some, like the one you can get which will direct you to a particular girl have to activated through that girl's status page.

ritter0404

Jan 15, 2018
When i try to extract the game with 7z i get 10 errors and when i try to run the game it gives a dll error and says game does not run on windows or is missing dll file. i tried to use the patch update but that did not help. i downloaded the full 3.64 gig any help or am i missing something?
! D:\games\Glassix 0.35.0.zip: Checksum error in D:\games\Glassix\icudtl.dat. The file is corrupt
! D:\games\Glassix 0.35.0.zip: The archive is corrupt

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
When i try to extract the game with 7z i get 10 errors and when i try to run the game it gives a dll error and says game does not run on windows or is missing dll file. i tried to use the patch update but that did not help. i downloaded the full 3.64 gig any help or am i missing something?
! D:\games\Glassix 0.35.0.zip: Checksum error in D:\games\Glassix\icudtl.dat. The file is corrupt
! D:\games\Glassix 0.35.0.zip: The archive is corrupt
As you wrote yourself, the ZIP-file got damaged at the download and is now corrupted. You can use the shareware-version of "winzip" or "winrar" and try to repair it. Otherwise you have no other choice and have to download the ZIP-file a second time (maybe from another host).

Aug 13, 2018
WOW! I had no idea that this game had so much content! I am kicking myself for always overlooking it! I love it and it quickly is one of my favorites!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have a question: Is there any sexual content for Nabila? I've read wiki and there is a lot of content for her but I don't have any when playing her...

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes