Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It shouldn't be unless you're using the French translation, which I already assume you aren't because of your comment. I reported this back in the build that added it, but my comment apparently didn't get noticed. Might want to take a look at this @Daedolon.
Dully noted, will be solved in next version :p Sorry for missing it the first time.

Reactions: alex2011

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
can someone help me ?
i wanted to reach the ending and got stuck after the orgy event with emiri, rin, and the other....
i've also maxed the stats of anael and the succubi (forgot who's name), what should i do ?
in the wiki, i just need go to the curch, and emiri said that i must do something with a virgin girl in the center of the spell....
i've done it in the curch....
did i do something wrong ?
or the center of the spell is not the curch ?

kullanx55

Dec 26, 2018
i have problem with glassix. All the sister images are missing toilet-kitchen-bedroom ... what should i do?

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
Does Hanae count as a virgin even with full obedience? since she technically does not have vaginal sex, would she than be eligible for the ending event?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Does Hanae count as a virgin even with full obedience..., would she than be eligible for the ending event?
Yes - it's discussed as a strategy for the harem ending on .

R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
Under tags it shows that this game has trans/futa content ,but genre spoiler doesnt show it .Can anyone tell me if it does have any ?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You can use notepad to edit \data\lang\en\sisterA.xml and motherA.xml to remove "step".
It doesn't really change the story though. The introduction has a bunch of dialog about Kei"s father and his step mother and step sister and how it all went down but after that it really doesn't matter, and if you skip the intro, you will never see it.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes