Huron_Fal

Oct 17, 2018
Dear author.
I'm sorry for not a modest question, but what happens with Russian localization?.
If I remember correctly that all new versions after 31.0 did not translate the new text was added with the new patch.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Well the russian translator just stopped translating ^^ Translators translate for free when they feel like it so it's already a lot for him to have lasted that many versions ^^

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I saw this [Choose an official girlfriend and unlock new events and commands specific to her (not yet implemented)] does this mean we can have multiple official girlfriends(harem)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Futa is listed among the genres. Can you skip/avoid the futa content? It's not really my thing. That's not an attack on anyone who enjoys that stuff, I just don't.
Ditto, and dang did the game get convoluted
There is 1 scene in total (maybe 2 maximum) and only with Lily. If you don't like it, you better close your eyes for 5 seconds ...
In general, there is no point in missing something out of one scene. In addition, the scene is not bad.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Damn, an update.
There's a line I'd never thought I'd ever say.

But I'm waiting on a component to arrive so I can get my Wireless speed fixed.
The Network panel shows it operating at 300mbps. This is fine.
Speedtest.net craps out with a Latency test error while other tests show the dl rate maxing at 5.5MB/s when it should be closer to 20. Don't even talk to me about the Upload rate. It took 1 minute to upload a 2MB file.
I'll be wating before I download this update.
I doubt it has anything with my uploading 2.2GB of stuff back on Saturday. I honestly think my Wireless card is dying.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Bah where is the patch I just downloaded the last one last night because I missed an update patch some where with my old copy and had missing image notices. Bah Now I got download it from scratch again

Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
Played it before to version .28. Still have my old saves, but started game over at .36.1 today. Game freezes if I click on the cheats. Restarted multiple times, but happens every time. Anyone have any ideas?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Played it before to version .28. Still have my old saves, but started game over at .36.1 today. Game freezes if I click on the cheats. Restarted multiple times, but happens every time. Anyone have any ideas?
The game has seriously changed from version 28, you need to start again. If you use the old save, wait for errors and failures, as well as other problems.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes