Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Hello to debug the error of lang.xml go edit the file lifeguardB locate in data\lang\fr\lifeguardB find the line

<dailybathstaygoanalout4 character="lifeguardB">Purée ! Ça fait tellement mal que ma sœur doit le sentir elle-aussi en ce moment même !</dailypeestaygoanalout4>

and replace it with

<dailybathstaygoanalout4 character="lifeguardB">Purée ! Ça fait tellement mal que ma sœur doit le sentir elle-aussi en ce moment même !</dailybathstaygoanalout4>

Can you please modify this file and attach it here, because I'm really not good at this kind of thing!
Thank you in advance....

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Hello to debug the error of lang.xml go edit the file lifeguardB locate in data\lang\fr\lifeguardB find the line

<dailybathstaygoanalout4 character="lifeguardB">Purée ! Ça fait tellement mal que ma sœur doit le sentir elle-aussi en ce moment même !</dailypeestaygoanalout4>

and replace it with

<dailybathstaygoanalout4 character="lifeguardB">Purée ! Ça fait tellement mal que ma sœur doit le sentir elle-aussi en ce moment même !</dailybathstaygoanalout4>
Well done. It works. thanks a lot.

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Extremely important question guys: is this new version (old) save game compatible? I'd rather redo the whole thing than run into weird bugs.

ronney

May 6, 2017
Patches have the author of the game. You can pay the author and get a patch. Or get the game for free in the form in which it is presented in this thread...
alpharenj might be asking where the old update patches are . I know I was looking for 34.0 to 35.1. I found them on the glassix download page.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
God damn... I accidentally deleted my 169 day save with all girls as full slaves with max obedience and doll mode. Does anyone have some save like that, please?

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
@Chameleo I feel for you. I did a full reinstall instead of patching up after two full numbers of patches and Poof! Everything got pushed back to Russian language saves and one with only five even near level 4. Still, with al the adds since I started, I figured I might as well start over.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Glassix [v0.36.3] [Gaweb Studio] - Original Size: 3.57GB
Updated 2019-05-17
Download Win (695MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
Just use cheat mode
Using cheat mode, have the same problem.

I met the girl in the Church.. and then MC says that he needs to go back to what he was doing before.. by the end of that night I get the game over.

Edit: nevermind - I actually read the text of day 6 this time.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I downloaded the patch and installed it, now what in the hell is NW.JS as that is ALL that comes up when I try to boot up the game.
Never mind, I figured it out.

Midnyte

Jun 27, 2018
I'm having the same issue. In the help menu, from the "Skills, stamina, and training" option down to the end the game hangs when I select any one those. By hanging I mean the dialog box reverts to the message "Welcome to Glassix Tech please select a topic", but all player controls are disabled completely, and nothing happens in between clicking on of those options and the welcome message appearing. Made a new character for this update additionally.
I am having the same problem too before 36.2 and after. Yes I did start a new game. Still no luck.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I know that some of the girls still don't have content, but I wish he'd finish the Good/Bad endings for all the current ones who already have level 4 content because it's kind of annoying to keep waiting for it. I mean, I'm completely Team Rin, but I still wanna see them. So when I see an update like this that just adds sexual stuff to the twins without finishing off any of the other girls, I get annoyed.

I see,there is a tranny tag,is one of the main girl is tranny or just a side character?
The Succubus character grows a dick sometimes to fuck the girls. But it's just a temporary thing.

Reactions: orcagaming
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes