Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Sorry, I forgot to reply. The exe is already 32 bit. The game doesn't work on Windows XP because Glassix runs with NWjs and they stopped supporting windows XP a few years ago. There is not much I can do on my side.
Oh... Shit... And you not have NW.js what can be replace in Folder Game to run .exe without problem? :cry:

I find only this now: " for
Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.6 support."
But i do not know how work this
NW.js sooo can you say samothing about it? o_O

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Ok got it, you meant the Cheat button in the help menu, not in the game options. I'll solve this soon. Thanks for the feedback.
It's not only cheats button from the first Glassix glasses menu: same behavior is after Skills option, after School and exams option,Jobs option, Wardrobe management, attachment -2.png.
After Basics option I have lost the first day path - attachment -1.png

timitus

Jan 19, 2018
After downloading the HD Pack, am I supposed to remove the original scenes folder for the HD scenes or put the HD pack in the original scenes folder?

cyric3ca

Dec 27, 2017
OK, I wonder if this buggy behavior is only in my version or someone else encountered this also?
After applying patch I started a new game and the interaction with glasses went totally wrong. I'm now in the train and can not do anything only change between "choose your topic" and without this info. None of the buttons work- they only display their description
I have the exact same issue. Occurs when Lily pops into the classroom to introduce spells too.

Reactions: luxoord

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Missing picture in Miwa's bedroom.

Here's the content of debug file.

<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> F:\F95_Zone\[Jx]\Glassix\Glassix v0.36.2\/scenes/nurseB/night (9).png
<original scene was> F:\F95_Zone\[Jx]\Glassix\Glassix v0.36.2\/scenes/nurseB/night (9).png

GodChaoTiX

Aug 29, 2017
I'm Intrigued By The Possession Spell That Isn't Implemented Yet Cause i see many opportunites With using one of your slave's bodies for jobs or naughty time with your other girls

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The game is incredibly buggy on this version. The help menu crashes the game, and the X-Rays dont seem to be working, at all, which is a nuissance to get Sexen.

Its almost unplayable on this state

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
how do you get a job in this game? The only one I can find is the eastside conbini but it won't let me work.
You used to be able to work for Sarah at the school East Yard (i have started a new game and hasnt show up yet, but it might need to raise affection with Sarah/Rin/Ayumi) and you used to be able to work at the Law Firm on Southside, but it doesnt show up yet in my gameplay either

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
how do you get a job in this game? The only one I can find is the eastside conbini but it won't let me work.
When you first start the game there's a wiki button - which includes a section on how to get .

You have to have met the woman offering work & in some cases there are minimum stat requirements.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
When you first start the game there's a wiki button - which includes a section on how to get .

You have to have met the woman offering work & in some cases there are minimum stat requirements.
I know and I have looked at it but nothing triggers so I thought I'd try asking the sages.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I know and I have looked at it but nothing triggers so I thought I'd try asking the sages.
You have to meet the girl, talk to them and have the required stat level to get the job. The bar back doesn't have a stat requirement, and the change log in the OP for v0.36 says they added a Cobinni job that doesn't have a prerequisites to get. Haven't tried it yet, but I was planning on it next time I opened the game.

Big section in Changelog; read and profit thereby.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
You have to meet the girl, talk to them and have the required stat level to get the job. The bar back doesn't have a stat requirement, and the change log in the OP for v0.36 says they added a Cobinni job that doesn't have a prerequisites to get. Haven't tried it yet, but I was planning on it next time I opened the game.

Big section in Changelog; read and profit thereby.
as I said I know this because I did my research before asking and I have tried to get the jobs but there is no symbol for any of them but the conbini which is an 8-5 job but nothing happens when I click on the icon.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Are you trying it with a new start or an old save? If you start fresh and the selections work then it may just be a bad save. With all the patches and updates this one has had it wouldn't take much for something to go buggy. I sort of got pushed into a new start when I lost my saves by being overwritten and it's all working smoothly. But I did have an issue using one of the over-wrights.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes