TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Time Cheat would be awesome. It doesn't take long to get to a point where EVERY SINGLE OBEDIENCE EVENT is happening exclusive on Saturday or sunday, with few exceptions. Very, very, very few exceptions. And most of them skip multiple hours ahead making it nearly impossible to get more then 2-3 events done in a weekend. It'd be nice to just rewind the clock and clear each available event rather than have to gas pedal fast forward through a whole in-game week to get to the following weekend

Reactions: Whionstan

iny

Aug 24, 2016
It'd be nice to just rewind the clock
I've done this several times by modifying the save with a text editor. All the way at the end of the savefiles is a value called "times", which is the time that has passed from the beginning of the game in minutes. Grab a calculator and e.g. turn back time by 12 hours by subtracting 720 from the value and overwriting the save. Note that the name of the save will not update automatically, but the ingame time will once you reload the save.

Granted, it's much more work this way.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I dont think you should try to earn money by hiding bugfixes behind the Patreon

I understand you trying to earn money, i also understand that public builds give you visibility and makes your game reach potential buyers.

But when you have a significant bug, and you hide the fix behind the Patreon, lets say it doesnt make you look good.

The game is great, its being updated for a long time, you are a good developer, but you are making a mistake on this one
I understand your point but I don't share it. You came across as seeming "entitled" through your post.
I'm sure you have other games to occupy your time with while you wait an update to go public. For me, I'm playing through it deliberately slowly so I don't run into errors. And I'm mindful of which characters haven't been developed yet.

@Seewolf Yes. There isn't any general pregnancy in the game. Making alternate morphs for every character in the game would be a monumental undertaking considering just how many different poses there are. If you're looking for general pregnancy, this is not the game for you. Also, Honey Select isn't really suitable for such morphs.

@TheCrimsonRevenger I've found that too. I had Okimi, Hikari and Mitsuko all ready for their LV1 event all happening on the one weekend. Three is manageable if it's those three but if there's more waiting? Heck, we can through Rin & Ayumi LV2 in there as well. Saiko LV2 too. So let's say you somehow had all those set up. There is no real way of having all of them fire in one weekend, meaning you'd waste a week that could be spent more reproductively. The game's been like this for quite some time, I know but it's come to a point where I actually prefer the events that happen on a weekday and any I miss are my own fault rather than as a result of overcongestion.
When the first weekend obedience event came in, it was nice to have variety but it's like nobody does anything during a school day beyond LV1.
I do get that there's more time on Weekends but far too many Obedience events occur over a two-day span.

@Daedolon I just checked the wiki and it says the twins' have only been made available up to LV2 but the LV3 events have been written with just the LV4 event left unmade as of 0.36. I understand the wiki can be out of date in places but is there any sort of projected update for them to be complete? They've sort of grown on me.
I suspect the wiki writer made a typo on twins' pages: "secreeetly". It doesn't sound right.
Still on the twins: "The main difficulty for the twin sisters is to raise both of her at the same time" and "Obediences events are not difficult to reach"
"...both of them" and "Obedience events...".

Me? Pedantic? Nahhh.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
@Seewolf Yes. There isn't any general pregnancy in the game. Making alternate morphs for every character in the game would be a monumental undertaking considering just how many different poses there are. If you're looking for general pregnancy, this is not the game for you. Also, Honey Select isn't really suitable for such morphs.
But something is planned, like having impregnated some at the end of the story? Otherwise I just wonder, why this really good game has got the pregnancy tag.

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
So far, I'm really liking this game. I only really had one thing I didn't like about it and that's the controls. It's more of a nick-pick honestly, but I do prefer to be able to press a button to advance dialog and not use the mouse as much. Again, nick-picking I know. Thinking of becoming a patron to support this game, but I haven't gotten as far as I'd like yet to decide completely just yet. Looking forward to the harem ending whenever we get to that. I have a habit of only doing harem endings if there are multiple girl I really like and this game has a few I really like. Like Iyo, the little sister, the mom, all the teachers, the priciple, and finally Rin and her mother.

Sooooo, yeah.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Nop, no downside.

There seems to be a misunderstanding here. 0.36 is supposed to be Patrons only. My Patrons have access to fixes right away. You guys pirate the games here on F95 and then you ask to also have access to the Patrons only patches just because you have pirated the game? Don't you think there's an issue here?
I'm trying to make money from the 1 month earlier access for my Patrons, not from the bug fix.
Ahh, i see the issue now. Its not that the bugfix is Patreon only, but the current build being provided here that is Patreon only.

Now i understand, then you are the one in the right here.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
But something is planned, like having impregnated some at the end of the story? Otherwise I just wonder, why this really good game has got the pregnancy tag.
It's been mentioned. I believe a Mass Pregnancy end is going to be an option at some later date.

Reactions: Seewolf

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
What i dont understand about these games is why they think that just by not cumming inside they are safe from being pregnant, even when they have being fucking without protectiong for long...

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@Daedolon I just checked the wiki and it says the twins' have only been made available up to LV2 but the LV3 events have been written with just the LV4 event left unmade as of 0.36. I understand the wiki can be out of date in places but is there any sort of projected update for them to be complete? They've sort of grown on me.
I suspect the wiki writer made a typo on twins' pages: "secreeetly". It doesn't sound right.
Still on the twins: "The main difficulty for the twin sisters is to raise both of her at the same time" and "Obediences events are not difficult to reach"
"...both of them" and "Obedience events...".

Me? Pedantic? Nahhh.
Yeah, the wiki needs some tweaks ^^ I'll check that asap.

It's been mentioned. I believe a Mass Pregnancy end is going to be an option at some later date.
Hm, it is not really planned. Right now, only good endings offer a few pregnancy scenes. It's possible to add a harem pregnancy ending but would be more complicated since the models by default can't have the fat belly and it requires some photoshop magic which I'm not really good with. I'll check with CarpeNoctem since he is the one who did it for the good endings.

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
hey been wondering did they add other person then the mc interacting with the girls yet?? been a while since played this

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What i dont understand about these games is why they think that just by not cumming inside they are safe from being pregnant, even when they have being fucking without protectiong for long...
Because it's a fantasy game and doesn't need to follow the rules of the real world.
Yeah, the wiki needs some tweaks ^^ I'll check that asap.

Hm, it is not really planned. Right now, only good endings offer a few pregnancy scenes. It's possible to add a harem pregnancy ending but would be more complicated since the models by default can't have the fat belly and it requires some photoshop magic which I'm not really good with. I'll check with CarpeNoctem since he is the one who did it for the good endings.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I knew that managing it with Honey Select would have been at the least very difficult. It's not really that important to me. I seem to remember it being mentioned and discussed some time ago but it just sort of fizzed out.
Whatever the team agrees on, I'll be happy with.

@boobybot
Nope. At least, none that we can see.

*mope mope* I had to (virtually) physically drag Okimi to her activation spot just to get her to Level 1. She just fecked about on Saturday and on Sunday, she entered the park and left immediately. I had to take a ridiculous hit to her Affection stat to do so.
Question: I had to tell Okimi to Follow Me three times. When it says -12 is that -4, -4 and -4 (for a total of -12) or is it really -4, -8 and -12 (for a silly total of -24)?

Last edited:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
what is the hd assets?10gigs?when do i need them or is it completely different dl of game?ty i hvnt played this in forever lol

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
what is the hd assets?10gigs?when do i need them or is it completely different dl of game?ty i hvnt played this in forever lol
From the website for the hd assets link "This pack only contains better quality images. The base game is still required. To install it, download the files and replace all the images located in the "scenes" folder. " So consider the base install the lower res compressed version. If you want high res renders download the pack.

Reactions: danny19
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes