juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Am i the only one that cant use the X-Ray Glasses with the right click on Travel Mode?

Is there any other way to use the X-Ray Glasses?

Chloe1212

Dec 9, 2018
Hai can i ask something? I been wondering, is there any man except the mc in this game? Like a friend or something?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
A few questions before I decide if I become a patron [1st] How often are releases and [2nd] Can I play this game at my own pace without worrying about how many days before end game ?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
A few questions before I decide if I become a patron [1st] How often are releases and [2nd] Can I play this game at my own pace without worrying about how many days before end game ?
1) Once a month, at the end of the month
2) Most of it is sandbox and can be played at your own pace. The only time restriction I can think of would be one of the girls, Utako, who has her wedding event a few months after you first meet her and if you don't conquer her in time, you won't be able to complete her after that.

wotut

Jan 24, 2019
anyone got link for HD v0.36.3?
or does it work if i download HD 0.35 and use patches from start of the thread?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I do not know how to pass on Day 8
on the 8th day I give a big game over

You are failing to take Aiko and make her follow you to Lilith Shrine on sunday day 7.

If you do it on day 7th, you wont have the game over on day 8, and then you can go to Downtown Street K on day 8 and you will hear a voice, an Angel will meet you on the church.

After that, you do back to Lilith Shrine, warn her about the angel and you wont be forced to take a girl with you anymore (you can still choose to do it, but wont be forced)

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I do not know how to pass on Day 8
on the 8th day I give a big game over
On Day 7, you have to bring Aiko to Lily's Shrine. It MUST be Aiko and ONLY Aiko. Nobody else will do. A good time to get there is around midday. That way, you'll have most of the day left to yourself. If everything works out, you ought to be able to bring her there with only the barest minimum of Affection penalty. When she says that she has to go, just tell her to follow you again and again until you get her to Lily.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes