alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
@Daedolon Just noticed this even though I've had the student school uniform quest done for a while now, but Hikari seems to be having clipping issues on her standing sprite when looking at it without the glasses. Her bra cuts into her breasts as if it was inside them. There are also several error messages that popped up at specific points. One right after the end of Secret Book 2 if you talk to Naomi while on the street where the strip club is and she is set to follow as well as two others during the harem ending around the point where Lily realizes something isn't right.
@Daedolon, just in case you missed it. Didn't see anything in the log for 0.36.3 and didn't get a reply. The standing sprite part is while in her sexy school uniform and sexy underwear, though I'm pretty sure it clips through her breasts regardless.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@Daedolon, just in case you missed it. Didn't see anything in the log for 0.36.3 and didn't get a reply. The standing sprite part is while in her sexy school uniform and sexy underwear, though I'm pretty sure it clips through her breasts regardless.
Ah yeah, forgot about this one. I'll check.

Reactions: alex2011

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
so, accidentally hit quit... turns out saves dont load

**edit**
rather, auto saves wont load

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
What happens exactly with the saves? It's working fine on my side.

Rafaelhiv

Feb 21, 2018
Now, with the update 36.3, auto and quick save are working. Thank you.
--------edit
If I havent normal saved game, the quick and auto dont work. And I think it must to bem in the same slot.
Auto/Quick 1 will work if u have a normal saved game on slot 1

Last edited:
Reactions: Giovany

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Can you guys even use the glasses? They are not working for me.. i can never activate them. Right click does nothing

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can you guys even use the glasses? They are not working for me.. i can never activate them. Right click does nothing
Works fine for me. Must be a problem on your end.

@Daedolon: Anael just ambushed me in Utako's house. Now she's stuck there. I don't even know how I accumulated 48 Suspicion. Nor is she in my girl list yet.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
--------edit
If I havent normal saved game, the quick and auto dont work. And I think it must to bem in the same slot.
I have the same problem where auto saves won't load, but I just went into my save folder and renamed them from auto# to save# and then I can load it from there.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Works fine for me. Must be a problem on your end.

@Daedolon: Anael just ambushed me in Utako's house. Now she's stuck there. I don't even know how I accumulated 48 Suspicion. Nor is she in my girl list yet.
Fuck, my saved game is corrupted, if i start a new game i can use them

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
@Daedolon I found another dialogue inconsistency. When you get Yatsumi's key, she says:
"You also live in Eastside, don't you?..." And goes on to talk about how you're neighbours.
She does NOT live in Eastside. She lives in Downtown.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
--------edit
Oh that's helpful! That's what must cause the problem. Will fix it in 0.37. Thanks!

Yeah, the bug has been reported and this event should trigger only if you've met Anael indeed. I'll fix it in next version. Thanks :p

@Daedolon I found another dialogue inconsistency. When you get Yatsumi's key, she says:
"You also live in Eastside, don't you?..." And goes on to talk about how you're neighbours.
She does NOT live in Eastside. She lives in Downtown.
Got it! Thanks again :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Works fine here, though I still have the latest patch sitting on my desktop as I haven't had a chance to get it applied, so it could just be I don't have the version with the bug.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Man I feel like I'm just bumbling around with this game lol.
Am I just spose to just make a girl follow me 10 times to be able to get the first level? Does having them follow you around actually do anything? Sorry if this is a dumb question lol

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
Man I feel like I'm just bumbling around with this game lol.
Am I just spose to just make a girl follow me 10 times to be able to get the first level? Does having them follow you around actually do anything? Sorry if this is a dumb question lol
encounter them when they bath/pee. Or some premade event to bump up the point

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes