Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I once activated the event with my sister that when I was about to go to bed, I had the option of not sleeping but going to the bathroom to massge, after playing new, I did not see that event anymore, did anyone know how to do it? Do you achieve it?
That's an Aiko event, not Kana.

Aiko's the mom and Kana's your sister.
What you're describing is Aiko's LV1 obedience event.
Only Aiko has the bathroom massage scene. Kana doesn't.
I think you can walk in on her while she's just in her bath towel and offer the massage then.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
OOOOO great ones we the normal peasants humbly pray in your greatnes share with us the last release of this game
Resultado de imagen para not worthy gif

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
you know that you are worthy when you play without cheats and read all the dialogs

pd: i'm not worthy, cheats for win

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
you know that you are worthy when you play without cheats and read all the dialogs

pd: i'm not worthy, cheats for win
Precisely my reasoning. I start over every major release and if I spot any errors or inconsistencies I let Daedolon know.
Just as a matter of course, not even svscomics has 0.37 let alone 0.37.1. However Gaweb is protecting his work, it seems to be effective. He is to be aplauded for the measures taken. If I could spare the cash, I would be a Patron.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morte111

TheMortal

Aug 30, 2018
I have no idea how to play this game. I can't advance dialogue unless I press ctrl.. at which point it just rushes through (I assume that's the skip forward button).
There are no instructions on changing button settings.
I assume I'm doing something wrong, since no one else seems to have this issue.

EDIT:
Found a solution, using mouse presss specifially on text box. Still feels like there should be a proper button, and I don't see why button press outside the text box shouldn't work.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I have no idea how to play this game. I can't advance dialogue unless I press ctrl.. at which point it just rushes through (I assume that's the skip forward button).
There are no instructions on changing button settings.
I assume I'm doing something wrong, since no one else seems to have this issue.

EDIT:
Found a solution, using mouse presss specifially on text box. Still feels like there should be a proper button, and I don't see why button press outside the text box shouldn't work.
This is all very confusing. LMB should perfectly well even inside the text boxes. It does for me. I can only assume you were clicking inside the character name box.
And for the record, LMB IS a "proper" button.

PainFireFist

Sep 24, 2017
Maybe a stupid question, no idea if anybody asked this before:
I try to achieve the ending with different girls, but the only one I can ask is the one who is my steady girlfriend. In the wiki, it says it should work for any girl of level 4, but so far no luck. Is the girlfriend mechanic influencing this, in which case I'd be fucked, because I don't think I can break up with the current gf?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Maybe a stupid question, no idea if anybody asked this before:
I try to achieve the ending with different girls, but the only one I can ask is the one who is my steady girlfriend. In the wiki, it says it should work for any girl of level 4, but so far no luck. Is the girlfriend mechanic influencing this, in which case I'd be fucked, because I don't think I can break up with the current gf?
There are 2 types of endings. One bad (girl become a slave) one good (romantic ending with girl). If you have the option for girlfriend, it means you choose the good ending (you warned Anael about Lily's trick). You can only have access to good ending when siding with Anael. To reach the good ending, you just need to reach 200 affection and be a couple with the girl. Note that you can have as many girlfriends as you want.
If you want the bad endings, you need to side with Lily (not warn Anael when she cast the spell) and then, you'll need 200 obedience with the girl to access the bad endings.

PainFireFist

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks mate, that makes it more clear. I didn't know you could have multiple girlfriends at the same time. Silly me, this is Glassix! :D

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The idea and the game in general sounds good. But I don't wanna download +10 GB of extra stuff to make the game look good.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
i haven't played in awhile but i remember people hating how you had to give girls to lilly(?) the succubus. is that problem still there?

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
How to activate Sarah's event The boys' threat on Sarah's secret ? Wiki says: at the school gate during a week day, between 13:00 and 18:00, Sarah's Obedience and Affection both at least at 150. But i can wait at school gate for the whole day, with Sarah or without her, but the event doesn't occur. Her Obedience and Affection, of course, are more than 150.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
How to activate Sarah's event The boys' threat on Sarah's secret ? Wiki says: at the school gate during a week day, between 13:00 and 18:00, Sarah's Obedience and Affection both at least at 150. But i can wait at school gate for the whole day, with Sarah or without her, but the event doesn't occur. Her Obedience and Affection, of course, are more than 150.
Did you discover her secret first ? Or maybe you already revealed her secret to somebody else in which case you won't be able to trigger this event either.

In any case, you can check the complete list of condition for this event in the Event list menu in the top right sliding menu. You can filter the events by name and find this one easily.

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
Did you discover her secret first ? Or maybe you already revealed her secret to somebody else in which case you won't be able to trigger this event either.

In any case, you can check the complete list of condition for this event in the Event list menu in the top right sliding menu. You can filter the events by name and find this one easily.
I checked the list, condition Sarah's secret must not has been discovered by the male classmates is inactive. But how? There's no events with Sarah and male classmates except that one.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I checked the list, condition Sarah's secret must not has been discovered by the male classmates is inactive. But how? There's no events with Sarah and male classmates except that one.
This message is incorrect indeed. It should be something like, Sarah's secret must not have been leaked yet". I guess you already revealed the secret to Hikari which blocks it now. If you still want to see it for the boys, you could edit your save file with a text editor, find the text "keepsarahsecret" and set its value to 1, it should fulfill the condition.

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
Thanks for help. Next question: i finished both The new school unifofm and The new teachers uniform quests, but of all schoolgirls and teachers only Rin wears new uniform, others wear old one. How to fix this?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes