Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Could someone upload a save file with the requirements for the harem ending, I always get a bug that Lillys plan does not trigger and Anael does not even show up on the girls list.
Attached a save file with Anael bugged.

Reactions: Emmi3 and Mikilande

alon94

May 13, 2017
Could someone upload a save file with the requirements for the harem ending, I always get a bug that Lillys plan does not trigger and Anael does not even show up on the girls list.
Attached a save file with Anael bugged.
there you go, just talk to anael and choose harem ending, every girl is a virgin so you can chose the girl you want for that ending

Reactions: SteadyDud

darkwell

Sep 9, 2017
Any one has a gallery save to share with us lazy ppl who don't want to play with all the characters just want to see the endings.

gears

Aug 27, 2016
Any one has a gallery save to share with us lazy ppl who don't want to play with all the characters just want to see the endings.
you can unlock the gallery without even playing the game, click the big lock at the top of the gallery screen

Reactions: ara1111

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Glassix_0371.zip (3.98 Gb) full game
zip Glassix Patch 0.36.1 to 0.36.2.zip (4.35 Mb)
zip Glassix_Patch_0362_to_0363.zip (11.95 Mb)
zip Glassix_Patch_0363_to_0370.zip (203.71 Mb)
rar Glassix_Patch_0370_to_0371.rar (8.8 Mb)

Reactions: jhose15xs and Cmann

Mazrim

Sep 10, 2018
Not sure if I'm missing something but I don't seem to have either the jobs or the private training options when talking to the right people (for example Utako for the library job or Saiko/Sarah for training) it's not greyed out it's just not in the talk menu. Seem to recall they were there when I had a much earlier version. Got 63 skill in academic and a grade of 70 in same. Playing v36.1

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Not sure if I'm missing something but I don't seem to have either the jobs or the private training options when talking to the right people (for example Utako for the library job or Saiko/Sarah for training) it's not greyed out it's just not in the talk menu. Seem to recall they were there when I had a much earlier version. Got 63 skill in academic and a grade of 70 in same. Playing v36.1
When properly installed, all this is there. It is better to download version 0.37.1 and play from the beginning. If necessary, speed up the process with cheats
(do not use save)

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I didnt get it...how do i download this game ?????
Do i need to download all those links ???? >.>
You can download full version 0.37.1
or if you already have a version (for example 0.36.2), then update with patches
Generally enough to understand what the full version and patch

Reactions: God_Batman

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I didnt get it...how do i download this game ?????
Do i need to download all those links ???? >.>
Oh, just wait, once you jump that hurdle, you have to figure out how to play it. It's not the most intuitive game out there.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes