dddd12

Jul 15, 2017
will their be a sequel or will you get a poste game part where you can mess around with angels and demons.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
does an incest patch exist?
Not really, but you can make careful edits to some of the character files (MotherA and SisterA) to make it so.
No, all relationships are as they were planned to be from the beginning. There is nothing to patch as nothing was changed.
Aiko by default is the Stepmother and I think Kana can either be looked at (by default again) as Stepsister or even Half-Sister, unless those were changed.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not really, but you can make careful edits to some of the character files (MotherA and SisterA) to make it so.
Aiko by default is the Stepmother and I think Kana can either be looked at (by default again) as Stepsister or even Half-Sister, unless those were changed.
I'm pretty sure the dev confirmed that was not the case here in this forum, but it has been a while. All I remember off the top of my head was discussion about people here working on changing the relations to full blood family and once or twice the topic of the original relations coming up. It was mentioned that this was how the dev has avoided a certain incest inquisition thus far, by not having violations to begin with. Keep in mind this game has been around since before that mess started.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I was one of the people looking into that and all I can remember is getting frustrated lol

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
In the early 20's versions I had asked about that as I was working on cleaning up and translating dialog. It would have been fairly easy to do at that point as the only time the relationships were spelled out was during the introduction which most players skip anyway. Everywhere else it never really dwelled on whether they were blood relations or not except one of the advancement scenes with Sarah at the MC's house where they involved his mother and there was a bit of dialog there. I haven't checked lately but I doubt much has changed.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In the early 20's versions I had asked about that as I was working on cleaning up and translating dialog. It would have been fairly easy to do at that point as the only time the relationships were spelled out was during the introduction which most players skip anyway. Everywhere else it never really dwelled on whether they were blood relations or not except one of the advancement scenes with Sarah at the MC's house where they involved his mother and there was a bit of dialog there. I haven't checked lately but I doubt much has changed.
Not from what I could tell. I could probably switch out the dialogue myself pretty quick if I knew exactly how I access the dialogue for editing and with what tools. I just haven't bothered because I'm a bit busy and I'm not sure if I can just go in with a text editor or if I need a separate tool to access the text. That and I'd only be able to do the English as I only know a few words in the other languages and only spoken, I don't know any of them in their written form as far as I'm aware. I'd have to look at the languages that are in to be sure.

D

Deleted member 1360486

Everytime I use the Glasses to get to know something about ''Spells and Sexen'' for example, I can't continue. When I select it, all the options disappear and I get the text: Welcome to Glassix Tech, please select a topic.
I can't do anything from there on other than to hide the text. Help pls

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm pretty sure the dev confirmed that was not the case here in this forum, but it has been a while. All I remember off the top of my head was discussion about people here working on changing the relations to full blood family and once or twice the topic of the original relations coming up. It was mentioned that this was how the dev has avoided a certain incest inquisition thus far, by not having violations to begin with. Keep in mind this game has been around since before that mess started.
I just opened up 0.37.1 and then the Girls Status panel.
It still says Aiko is Kei's Stepmother and Kana is his Stepsister.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yes, they have always been his stepmother and stepsister.
So that's the game canon then. Perhaps I misunderstood your earlier post. That tends to happen.
It just sort of gets turned on its head during the game. Everyone assumes you're directly blood-related for whatever reason.

O/T: Every time Sarah says "Hi Kei! How's your sister?" I straight away think two things:

1) How does she know I'm boinking Kana, too?
2) Ask her yourself. You're stealing her underwear.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So that's the game canon then. Perhaps I misunderstood your earlier post. That tends to happen.
It just sort of gets turned on its head during the game. Everyone assumes you're directly blood-related for whatever reason.

O/T: Every time Sarah says "Hi Kei! How's your sister?" I straight away think two things:

1) How does she know I'm boinking Kana, too?
2) Ask her yourself. You're stealing her underwear.
She is still the player's sister, so those questions still apply. Not to mention that relationship by marriage still legally qualifies a relationship between the player and Kana or Aiko as incest in most countries. No worries on misunderstandings, those are bound to happen on sites like this.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Not to mention that relationship by marriage still legally qualifies a relationship between the player and Kana or Aiko as incest in most countries.
Some countries.
Believe the usual legal definition in Europe is:
Sexual intercourse between close family members in a downward or horizontal line on the family tree, or between an adult in a parental/supervisory role and a child. Additionally, sexual intercourse between brother and sister(by blood) if under the age of 18, is nonpunishable.

Certain countries take it a step further and has made all sexual interaction nonpunishable so long as all participants are over the age of 18.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Some countries.
Believe the usual legal definition in Europe is:
Sexual intercourse between close family members in a downward or horizontal line on the family tree, or between an adult in a parental/supervisory role and a child. Additionally, sexual intercourse between brother and sister(by blood) if under the age of 18, is nonpunishable.

Certain countries take it a step further and has made all sexual interaction nonpunishable so long as all participants are over the age of 18.
It varies, I'm mostly going by the laws of my own country, in which blood relation does not matter and a relationship between family members is considered incest either way, though some cases are allowed to an extent and those are usually more distant relatives. Brother and sister is definitely a big legal no no here. This does, of course, only apply to real people from a legal standpoint. My point, though, was that Kana is the player's sister regardless of whether she is directly blood related or just step family. The same goes for Aiko as his mother, which means the questions Squark posted still apply either way despite there not being and never having been a blood relation canonically.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
It varies, I'm mostly going by the laws of my own country, in which blood relation does not matter and a relationship between family members is considered incest either way.
Yes, it varies. That's why I replied(and didn't quote the rest of the post), since your first post claimed most, and not as you say now, your own country. The only part most countries agree on is the wrongness of a relationship between caretaker and child, though usually not in an incestual context but as abuse of authority.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, it varies. That's why I replied(and didn't quote the rest of the post), since your first post claimed most countries. The only part most countries agree on is the wrongness of a relationship between caretaker and child, though usually not in an incestual context but as abuse of authority.
True, for most it is the abuse of authority, but for some, and for the case between the player and his sister and mother, Kana and Aiko, it is actually the family ties themselves that is the issue mostly because of the problems that can happen should family members have a child together for real life situations. Not really sure the issue with fake depictions though I suppose it's probably in the same vain as other content that would be illegal in real life, such as loli. You know, the assertion that the fake depiction leads to someone doing it for real, which has been proven false yet is still very much alive and well within the minds of those against such depictions.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
And just to make it clear again. The game has always been about a step family. I never intended for Aiko and the MC to be blood related. It is not due to Patreon restrictions, it's simply because I made the story that way and it made more sense. The MC blood father got the glasses from Lily before the MC and used it himself on Aiko who then took care of the MC as her own son. It should be explained in the intro if I remember well.
It's possible to change the dialog to real incest of some players wants it but I'm afraid I won't do it myself since it doesn't really match the story I aimed for. But if any player/writer wishes to do edit the files himself, I have no problem with it. It might just be a pain in the ass to maintain between each version since all the files gets rewritten all the times. Maybe waiting for the full version to be out (still far away though)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And just to make it clear again. The game has always been about a step family. I never intended for Aiko and the MC to be blood related. It is not due to Patreon restrictions, it's simply because I made the story that way and it made more sense. The MC blood father got the glasses from Lily before the MC and used it himself on Aiko who then took care of the MC as her own son. It should be explained in the intro if I remember well.
It's possible to change the dialog to real incest of some players wants it but I'm afraid I won't do it myself since it doesn't really match the story I aimed for. But if any player/writer wishes to do edit the files himself, I have no problem with it. It might just be a pain in the ass to maintain between each version since all the files gets rewritten all the times. Maybe waiting for the full version to be out (still far away though)
Thanks for chiming in, Daedolon. It's your story and you're entitled to tell it the way you want. I agree though, that it may be better left to the final build.
It still seems a little unusual that literally everybody sees them as blood relations. But I guess that was for easiness in reading's sake as well as sounding more natural in speech.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for chiming in, Daedolon. It's your story and you're entitled to tell it the way you want. I agree though, that it may be better left to the final build.
It still seems a little unusual that literally everybody sees them as blood relations. But I guess that was for easiness in reading's sake as well as sounding more natural in speech.
I don't think a lot of people feel the need to add step- when talking about adoptive siblings, even when you know there's not much point in making the distinction in a normal conversation.

Reactions: alex2011
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes