FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey Guys. Does someone has a Download link to Download Version 37.1 at once without updating from 36

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Please help me to find Glassix patch 0.35.1 to 0.36.1..
This is not the best idea. Patches are designed to update the one basic version with a guarantee of stable operation. You get three basic versions in a chain (0.35 + 0.36 + 0.37). Updating with patches from version 0.35 may cause errors, even if you install everything correctly. It is better to use for updating the game based on 0.36, and even better based on 0.37 (and you can download the full game 0.37.1 right away)
That is why no one keeps so many patches.

Mar 25, 2018
This message is incorrect indeed. It should be something like, Sarah's secret must not have been leaked yet". I guess you already revealed the secret to Hikari which blocks it now. If you still want to see it for the boys, you could edit your save file with a text editor, find the text "keepsarahsecret" and set its value to 1, it should fulfill the condition.
I had the same problem and your suggestion worked, but the real question is how was I able to reveal the secret to Hikari in the first place? The event list has the part of Hikari discovering Sarah's secret in gray so it means that she has not found out about it, right? And on another note, looking at the scene images my folder doesn't contain Utako's night10-night13 images I think that's the reason why there are missing images for Utako's sleeping sex scenes

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I had the same problem and your suggestion worked, but the real question is how was I able to reveal the secret to Hikari in the first place? The event list has the part of Hikari discovering Sarah's secret in gray so it means that she has not found out about it, right? And on another note, looking at the scene images my folder doesn't contain Utako's night10-night13 images I think that's the reason why there are missing images for Utako's sleeping sex scenes
Yeah, I still need to investigate the change in variables for Sarah's secret because several events change the value so one of them might not change it to a good value.
Noted for Utako's missing images, I'll check this asap. Thanks for the feedback as always :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
for some reason, the exe starts to load, but then crashes. anyone else have this issue? this is a first time that it has ever happened to me
Nope. 0.37.1 loads properly for me.
sex night with Utako
Daedolon as per Slifer83's message above, the actual missing images are:
secretaryC/night (10).png, secretaryC/night (11).png, secretaryC/night (12).png and secretaryC/night (13).png.

As a suggeston: the "orgasm flash" can be irritating and may trigger epilepsy in susceptible people. Please add an option to disable the flash effect.

Reactions: Shades19
Mar 25, 2018
Daedolon:
1. missing images for Saiko vibrator event if she's in sexy work outfit
2. missing images for Okimi bed sex if she's in sexy underwear at home
3. game freezes for any anal scene of Yae and probably even Eimi when reaching the part when they already like anal

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
View attachment 344543

Where's the fourth part?
I'll check why it's not appearing, it should be there. Thanks for the feedback!

Daedolon as per Slifer83's message above, the actual missing images are:
secretaryC/night (10).png, secretaryC/night (11).png, secretaryC/night (12).png and secretaryC/night (13).png.

As a suggeston: the "orgasm flash" can be irritating and may trigger epilepsy in susceptible people. Please add an option to disable the flash effect.
Got it for both points. I'll work on that asap.

Daedolon:
1. missing images for Saiko vibrator event if she's in sexy work outfit
2. missing images for Okimi bed sex if she's in sexy underwear at home
3. game freezes for any anal scene of Yae and probably even Eimi when reaching the part when they already like anal
Got it! Thanks for the feedback as always :p

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
0.38.0 full

Patch 0.37.1 to 0.38.0

Changelogs 0.38.0

General
  • Added sexy outfits images for Kana, Hikari and Mitsuko
  • Added good endings for Shizuru, Emiri, Kristina, Eimi and Yae
  • Added new event to unlock Shizuru's good ending
  • Added new event to unlock Emiri's good ending
  • Added new event to unlock pimping when the player has unlocked the Devil's Lust spell
  • Sexen gain modified during titjob. Some girls can now have orgasm during titjob increasing sexen gain
Sex
  • Marilyn's level 2
  • Added Aiko pimping event
Bug
  • Fixed missing gallery event labels (Thanks Hollow49!)
  • Fixed Kana good ending bug (Thanks Hollow49!)

Patch 0.38.0 to 0.38.1

Changelogs 0.38.1

Translation
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
Bug
  • Fixed typo in girl's name during Shizuru's obedience event level 3 (Thanks Salking!)
  • Fixed virginity not being lost during Shizuru's level 3 event with Hanae (Thanks Salking!)
  • Fixed type in girl's name during Shiho's job event (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed bug with earning sexen when using same command with multiple girls (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Added missing staff sexy suit part 4 event in the event list (Thanks Slifer83!)
  • Fixed bug where girls not met yet would stay forever in the same place until met if they appeared during some events (Thanks TheJohn!)
  • Added missing images during Utako's night event (Thanks Slifer83!)
Aww. Links have been taken down. Could someone re-upload, please?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Glassix Patch 0.37.1 to 0.38.0.zip (286.9 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.38.0 to 0.38.1.zip (12.87 Mb)
zip Glassix_0381.zip (4 Gb) - FULL GAME
rar Glassix_Patch_0370_to_0371.rar (8.8 Mb)

Reactions: Papa Ernie
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes