Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It seems that this game has been made in a beta HS, the graphics look old-fashioned.
By the other hand, that principal is the hottest character.
It's not HS, it's SBPR, the game before HS so of course, it's out dated :p

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I wonder when the Dev will work on some these interesting girls as they are all non-playable: Atsuko, Daisuki, Iyo, Nabila, Penny, Romita, Tokie, Yurika and Wakana.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
When properly installed, all this is there. It is better to download version 0.37.1 and play from the beginning. If necessary, speed up the process with cheats
(do not use save)
Same problem. Also, where can I get download version 0.371.1, seems it is not available?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
BDI
Does she not show up where she's supposed to (Sundays only, Downtown mall: Morning till Lunch and then 2-7PM)?
She can sometimes show up at Eastside park.

Last edited:

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
What is this "take a girl to the hostel, and my guys will handle the rest" part. I can not seem to trigger it.

BDI

May 23, 2017
BDI
Does she not show up where she's supposed to (Sundays only, Downtown mall: Morning till Lunch and then 2-7PM)?
She can sometimes show up at Eastside park.
Nope, I tried 0800 to noon, 10 minutes at a time and in the afternoon the same. She did not show up at any time.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Nope, I tried 0800 to noon, 10 minutes at a time and in the afternoon the same. She did not show up at any time.
You can always bruteforce it. Find her, have her follow you and then show up at the location at the proper day and time. Or use the teleport spell to do the same, whichever is easier and more convenient.

BDI

May 23, 2017
You can always bruteforce it. Find her, have her follow you and then show up at the location at the proper day and time. Or use the teleport spell to do the same, whichever is easier and more convenient.
But I would have to have met her first and I have not done that.My question was about the first meeting.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes