Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Are you trying it with a new start or an old save? If you start fresh and the selections work then it may just be a bad save. With all the patches and updates this one has had it wouldn't take much for something to go buggy. I sort of got pushed into a new start when I lost my saves by being overwritten and it's all working smoothly. But I did have an issue using one of the over-wrights.
New game I hadn't played before this update

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The jobs require patch 0.36.2 to work. Moreover, the way to get jobs has changed in 0.36. Now you have to befriend the girls (120 affection) and talk to them. It will open a new waypoint in some location to work. For example, Utako opens the jobs in the Library lobby. The help menu is also fucked up, will fix in patch 0.36.3 coming soon.

Reactions: Greenhorse

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Missing picture in Miwa's bedroom.

Here's the content of debug file.

<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> F:\F95_Zone\[Jx]\Glassix\Glassix v0.36.2\/scenes/nurseB/night (9).png
<original scene was> F:\F95_Zone\[Jx]\Glassix\Glassix v0.36.2\/scenes/nurseB/night (9).png
Hi Man,

Another missing picture ... happend when bringing Okimi to Lily

<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> F:\F95_Zone\[Jx]\Glassix\Glassix v0.36.2\/scenes/nurseB/night (9).png
<original scene was> F:\F95_Zone\[Jx]\Glassix\Glassix v0.36.2\/scenes/nurseB/night (9).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> F:\F95_Zone\[Jx]\Glassix\Glassix v0.36.2\/scenes/teacherB/pact (2).png
<original scene was> F:\F95_Zone\[Jx]\Glassix\Glassix v0.36.2\/scenes/teacherB/pact (2).png

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
When you first start the game there's a wiki button - which includes a section on how to get .

You have to have met the woman offering work & in some cases there are minimum stat requirements.
The wiki is outdated, there are new requirements that are not listed. For example, you cant get the cheerleader assistant with just 75 fitness and being with Sarah on one of the yards

Reactions: Armelle69

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> F:\F95_Zone\[Jx]\Glassix\Glassix v0.36.2\/scenes/teacherB/pact (2).png
<original scene was> F:\F95_Zone\[Jx]\Glassix\Glassix v0.36.2\/scenes/teacherB/pact (2).png
This one is due to an extra space in the filename, renaming "\scenes\teacherB\pact (2) .png" to "\scenes\teacherB\pact (2).png" should fix it.

leekwang2110

Dec 23, 2018
I followed the walkthrough and completed all the steps to get to the ending, but I can't see any ending options when I get to the church. Can someone help?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
can someone offer a save with all or most of the events unlocked ive done alot of the game but some of the requirements for the events are challenging to do (y)

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
Are we going to see more from slave mode for girl? really hope this would be better developed more things to do with game mechanism.

Rageshot

Aug 6, 2018
im getting a bug when i use the help menu, when i click on a topic the glasses text to select a topic repeats but with no options this time. This means im stuck in the help menu and the only way to fix it seems to be to close the game and load from the main menu since you cant access saving and loading while in a text selection or conversation, any fix or solution to this?

GodChaoTiX

Aug 29, 2017
im getting a bug when i use the help menu, when i click on a topic the glasses text to select a topic repeats but with no options this time. This means im stuck in the help menu and the only way to fix it seems to be to close the game and load from the main menu since you cant access saving and loading while in a text selection or conversation, any fix or solution to this?
There's A New Update That Fixes that on the glassix website

Reactions: Rageshot

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Missing picture in Miwa's bedroom.

Here's the content of debug file.

Miwa is not developed yet. I guess you have this error because you unlocked the full gallery and viewed her sleeping event. I'll check that to remove the option.

to bad it isn't public yet, i can understand patreon exclusive content updates but bug fixes? just give us a small patch file, but then again this isnt supposed to be public yet either
Yeah sorry but I'm not going to make it easier to pirate my games... I still would like to earn some money for my work (even if 0.36 was quite buggy) :p

Rageshot

Aug 6, 2018
Miwa is not developed yet. I guess you have this error because you unlocked the full gallery and viewed her sleeping event. I'll check that to remove the option.

Yeah sorry but I'm not going to make it easier to pirate my games... I still would like to earn some money for my work (even if 0.36 was quite buggy) :p
lol, i can understand that, great game btw

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Where exactly does the pregnancy content come into play? Or is it just shown at the ending?

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
Loving the game and the developement, one question though - is there any downside or limit for having multiple girlfriends? Like I know some of the girls have some content behind it but is there any risk or downside?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I dont think you should try to earn money by hiding bugfixes behind the Patreon

I understand you trying to earn money, i also understand that public builds give you visibility and makes your game reach potential buyers.

But when you have a significant bug, and you hide the fix behind the Patreon, lets say it doesnt make you look good.

The game is great, its being updated for a long time, you are a good developer, but you are making a mistake on this one

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Loving the game and the developement, one question though - is there any downside or limit for having multiple girlfriends? Like I know some of the girls have some content behind it but is there any risk or downside?
Nop, no downside.

I dont think you should try to earn money by hiding bugfixes behind the Patreon

I understand you trying to earn money, i also understand that public builds give you visibility and makes your game reach potential buyers.

But when you have a significant bug, and you hide the fix behind the Patreon, lets say it doesnt make you look good.

The game is great, its being updated for a long time, you are a good developer, but you are making a mistake on this one
There seems to be a misunderstanding here. 0.36 is supposed to be Patrons only. My Patrons have access to fixes right away. You guys pirate the games here on F95 and then you ask to also have access to the Patrons only patches just because you have pirated the game? Don't you think there's an issue here?
I'm trying to make money from the 1 month earlier access for my Patrons, not from the bug fix.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes