Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK, I wonder if this buggy behavior is only in my version or someone else encountered this also?
After applying patch I started a new game and the interaction with glasses went totally wrong. I'm now in the train and can not do anything only change between "choose your topic" and without this info. None of the buttons work- they only display their description

Reactions: WaterRabbit

Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
When does it freeze? When you try to save the options or when you try something else?
The moment I click on Cheat, I can no longer do anything else. Nothing opens for cheat, the game just freezes at that moment. I have to close it and restart. Every single other option works for me in the game, even my old saves from .28 are working. It's just the cheats that won't work.

jnada

Oct 28, 2018
The moment I click on Cheat, I can no longer do anything else. Nothing opens for cheat, the game just freezes at that moment. I have to close it and restart. Every single other option works for me in the game, even my old saves from .28 are working. It's just the cheats that won't work.
same

Reactions: xenomorph7510

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's not clever. If I raise the obedience level with cheat without doing girl's event, it can prevent me to complete some of the events.
You can top off the base obedience stat (not the single digit lvl stat) for each level for all the girls it'll be tedious but least you get to see the events that way.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Ok got it, you meant the Cheat button in the help menu, not in the game options. I'll solve this soon. Thanks for the feedback.

jnada

Oct 28, 2018
havnt figured out why it freezes but found the way to cheat if your
Figured out the way to cheat, click on your stats/info at the top and click on money, skills etc and it increases to the max. click on girl stats and you can bump up obedince and affection by clicking on them.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Daedolon (This Dev not want to answer in my PM :()
It not soo hard support old system, soo more users can play you Game :(
PLS, create
32 bit EXE... I play from Win XP and can not play you Game! :(

xenomorph7510

Jan 16, 2019
Played it before to version .28. Still have my old saves, but started game over at .36.1 today. Game freezes if I click on the cheats. Restarted multiple times, but happens every time. Anyone have any ideas?
Same here I think. This is my first time playing a game through this interface, I click help then cheats and then complete freeze.

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
i hope somebody can help me as i can't seem to find anything about this one. I've been searching using google, read through all the pages on this thread created after update 0.31 has been released, i've tried torrent sites, but with no luck.

I haven't played in a couple of month's and i'm trying to get my game updated without a redownload of 4Gb, so i've managed to get all the patches except for one.

Can somebody reupload the patch somewhere to update from v0.32.1 to v0.33.0?

(people have asked for this patch in the past and they got linked to the glassix website but that one no longer has the link for that patch up)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ok so where the hell is the town hall (assuming it even exists)?? I've basically gonna full pokemon with this game hunting down and unlocking every girl and Marilyn is one the last ones I haven't unlocked but since i can't find the damn town hall I can't trigger her intro event.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon (This Dev not want to answer in my PM :()
It not soo hard support old system, soo more users can play you Game :(
PLS, create
32 bit EXE... I play from Win XP and can not play you Game! :(
Sorry, I forgot to reply. The exe is already 32 bit. The game doesn't work on Windows XP because Glassix runs with NWjs and they stopped supporting windows XP a few years ago. There is not much I can do on my side.

Ok so where the hell is the town hall (assuming it even exists)?? I've basically gonna full pokemon with this game hunting down and unlocking every girl and Marilyn is one the last ones I haven't unlocked but since i can't find the damn town hall I can't trigger her intro event.
Southside Street Q

Reactions: Baharomont
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes