Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
what's the hd asset pack do?
Gives you the option for even larger downloads to play the game? Dev thought that the game was getting too big so he reduced the size / quality of the images for the general release and put all the high res stuff in the HD pack. You can grab that if you want and overwrite all the game images with the HD versions.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Daedolon
It not soo hard support old system, soo more users can play you Game :(
PLS, create 32 bit EXE... I play from Win XP and can not play you Game! :(

Buck Bokai

Dec 26, 2017
The game has seriously changed from version 28, you need to start again. If you use the old save, wait for errors and failures, as well as other problems.
My first post was confusing I guess. I figured the old saves would be incompatible by now, so I never even tried them yet. My point was that I have successfully played the game before, but now with the new version (.36.1) I cannot load the cheat menu without the game freezing. Everything else seems to work fine though.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
My first post was confusing I guess. I figured the old saves would be incompatible by now, so I never even tried them yet. My point was that I have successfully played the game before, but now with the new version (.36.1) I cannot load the cheat menu without the game freezing. Everything else seems to work fine though.
When does it freeze? When you try to save the options or when you try something else?

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
Hmm... I can't seem to load games saved in auto-save... i click the L on the right side, double click it, double click the save game and nothing happens... Am I missing a step? o_O

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hmm... I can't seem to load games saved in auto-save... i click the L on the right side, double click it, double click the save game and nothing happens... Am I missing a step? o_O
I just tested and it works on my side. Do the normal save file work? If yes, could you zip your save folder and send it to me so I can check on my side if it might be linked to the content of the files?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I ended missing patch fo 31 to 35 so I'll have to DL the full game hope someone makes a compress version.

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Hi all,
I've just tried this game for the first time. After a first attemp I saw there were a "french language" option.
I select this, saved and played a few minutes.
At this point, each attemt to launch the game result in the following message :
Config file loaded
Setting loaded
Language "fr" loaded
Girl language files loaded

Then the game hang.
Don't know if this was reported yet.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi all,
I've just tried this game for the first time. After a first attemp I saw there were a "french language" option.
I select this, saved and played a few minutes.
At this point, each attemt to launch the game result in the following message :
Config file loaded
Setting loaded
Language "fr" loaded
Girl language files loaded

Then the game hang.
Don't know if this was reported yet.
Worst case, you can simply delete the settings.json files located in the saves folder. It will simply reset the options you chose thus reverting back to english. However, I've tested it on my side and the files load properly. Is there any debug.txt file created in the game folder after the game hangs ?

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Worst case, you can simply delete the settings.json files located in the saves folder. It will simply reset the options you chose thus reverting back to english. However, I've tested it on my side and the files load properly. Is there any debug.txt file created in the game folder after the game hangs ?
Thanks a lot for this answer.

The debug file say:

<XML Error> Lang.xml is not formatted properly

If I compare fr.xml and other language files, I may see they are not formated the same way.

If I play in french and I close the game, I may no more lauch it.

However, If I switch the game in english before closing, I may launch it and then switch back to fr... and it works.

Hope it will help... and thanks for the good job.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
@Daedolon Just noticed this even though I've had the student school uniform quest done for a while now, but Hikari seems to be having clipping issues on her standing sprite when looking at it without the glasses. Her bra cuts into her breasts as if it was inside them. There are also several error messages that popped up at specific points. One right after the end of Secret Book 2 if you talk to Naomi while on the street where the strip club is and she is set to follow as well as two others during the harem ending around the point where Lily realizes something isn't right.

Aug 26, 2017
When does it freeze? When you try to save the options or when you try something else?
I'm having the same issue. In the help menu, from the "Skills, stamina, and training" option down to the end the game hangs when I select any one those. By hanging I mean the dialog box reverts to the message "Welcome to Glassix Tech please select a topic", but all player controls are disabled completely, and nothing happens in between clicking on of those options and the welcome message appearing. Made a new character for this update additionally.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Hello,

There is a problem with the game in version 36.1!!!!!!

In French version the game this blocks on the MAIN MENU!!!!!

No way to go any further....

Attached is a photo....

Excuse my English, which is not very good...

Maxo

Sep 23, 2017
Hello to debug the error of lang.xml go edit the file lifeguardB locate in data\lang\fr\lifeguardB find the line

<dailybathstaygoanalout4 character="lifeguardB">Purée ! Ça fait tellement mal que ma sœur doit le sentir elle-aussi en ce moment même !</dailypeestaygoanalout4>

and replace it with

<dailybathstaygoanalout4 character="lifeguardB">Purée ! Ça fait tellement mal que ma sœur doit le sentir elle-aussi en ce moment même !</dailybathstaygoanalout4>

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes