willfer

Apr 25, 2017
I am no longer seeing the mom or sister on the list and because of that I can't do a couple of the events. Any idea of why? Am I the only one? The nurse and the cop need the mom

Never mind, just started it all over

Last edited:

Leyos

Aug 8, 2017
Hi, dont know why but its not starting. When i klick the exe the only thing happens is a black screen. Can smo help?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OK. Saw the 15.1 earlier this morning...but wasn't home. Guess no one grabbed it?

On it now

Reactions: jpsimon

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
that zip might be corrupt. checking.

Edit 1: Yep. That file was hosed. Fixing it now. Will fix link in a minute

Edit 2: Fixed

Any problems let me know

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I am updating my walkthrough for v0.15.1, and this here ...
Code:
•    Rin, Ayumi, & Hikari.[Westside/School/Gym/Girl’s Change Room]
Tuesday & Thursday, 1330-1400 (1:30pm-2:00pm)
o    Bonus Choices/Scenes if Hikarai is Obedience Level 1
o    Bonus Choices/Scenes if Rin & Ayumi are both Obedience Level 1
o    Bonus Choices/Scenes if Rin, Ayumi, and Hikarai have all met Lily at the shrine.
...doesn't seem to actually exist. That's the thing the patch notes says was added. The art for it is there, and the schedule I wrote above coincides with the girl's sandboxing schedules, but there is nothing in any of the Event files that I can find to trigger it.

This is what Gaweb's walkthrough says:
Code:
Rin, Ayumi and Hikari : In the school changing room 1PM to 3PM.
Extra option if Hikari level 1, Extra option if Rin + Ayumi level 2,
Extra option of those 3 girls have doll mode.
Edit: Confirmed to not be working, at least on my copy of v0.15.1. All girls Obedience Level 4, all have Doll Mode available, Tuesday, in the girl's locker room, at 2pm ... 2nd picture is Thursday, 2 days later, at 1:01pm.
Image1.jpg Image2.jpg
Normally I would write this off as the event just acting weird, as they tend to do. But since I can't find it in the files, I'm gonna say Gaweb left it out on accident.

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
@jpsimon Has anyone updated the Wiki Entry for this yet? I was gonna gather the info for it and work on it if no one had

I haven't had a chance to load up 15.1 yet. I will be playing it asap tho.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
@jpsimon Has anyone started on the Wiki Entry for this yet? I was gonna gather the info for it and work on it if no one had

I haven't had a chance to load up 15.1 yet. I will be playing it asap tho.
Yeah, I am working on it. In fact, this will be the last Word walkthrough update depending on how long it takes them to roll out the Wiki. The page is indexed there, already. It's about 60% done. The info is there. Just gotta make it pretty.

Edit: Here's a teaser for the locals. Those who have seen my Word walkthrough will find it very familiar.
teaseImage3.jpg

Last edited:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I am updating my walkthrough for v0.15.1, and this here ...
Code:
•    Rin, Ayumi, & Hikari.[Westside/School/Gym/Girl’s Change Room]
Tuesday & Thursday, 1330-1400 (1:30pm-2:00pm)
o    Bonus Choices/Scenes if Hikarai is Obedience Level 1
o    Bonus Choices/Scenes if Rin & Ayumi are both Obedience Level 1
o    Bonus Choices/Scenes if Rin, Ayumi, and Hikarai have all met Lily at the shrine.
...doesn't seem to actually exist. That's the thing the patch notes says was added. The art for it is there, and the schedule I wrote above coincides with the girl's sandboxing schedules, but there is nothing in any of the Event files that I can find to trigger it.

This is what Gaweb's walkthrough says:
Code:
Rin, Ayumi and Hikari : In the school changing room 1PM to 3PM.
Extra option if Hikari level 1, Extra option if Rin + Ayumi level 2,
Extra option of those 3 girls have doll mode.
Edit: Confirmed to not be working, at least on my copy of v0.15.1. All girls Obedience Level 4, all have Doll Mode available, Tuesday, in the girl's locker room, at 2pm ... 2nd picture is Thursday, 2 days later, at 1:01pm.
View attachment 13287 View attachment 13289
Normally I would write this off as the event just acting weird, as they tend to do. But since I can't find it in the files, I'm gonna say Gaweb left it out on accident.
I will watch for a bug fix then
Yeah, I am working on it. In fact, this will be the last Word walkthrough update depending on how long it takes them to roll out the Wiki. The page is indexed there, already. It's about 60% done. The info is there. Just gotta make it pretty.

I cleaned up some minor things on the wiki...a couple extra spans and divs and some proofreading...didn't make any major changes tho.

OH...don't we need a link to the wiki entry in the OP?

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I will watch for a bug fix then

I cleaned up some minor things on the wiki...a couple extra spans and divs and some proofreading...didn't make any major changes tho.

OH...don't we need a link to the wiki entry in the OP?
Yeah, with the wiki, only the top 4 or 5 entries (the ones that are colored) are done. Even then, I need to clean up the HTML. I use a ton of it, and it comes off as a cluster fuck to anyone who might come after me to do edits, so I am going to add a lot of <-- comments --> and junk to make it as readable as possible. All the stuff that's not colored is going to have the formatting gutted and replaced. So I was kind'a just ignoring it. I know that extra span you're talking about, LOL. After the file links (which will also be pruned, some are for my personal reference while working on it). It's a mess, but I should have it done by tomorrow if not tonight.

As for linking the Wiki, I don't think we're allowed since it hasn't been rolled out officially. Someone mentioned that in the Discord, forgot who.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OH...There is a bug with that changing room thing. Someone posted about it on the Patreon page.

"Nice tricky. The image is show women changing room but the event start at men changing room, I got cheated. Thanks for this new event, but actually I don't need this too much. And sadly, my bugs report still not fix, feel little hurst. Thanks for this patch, I was played around 10 minutes and nothing to do anymore"

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Mother or stepmother sis step sis ?
No, it's the generic stepsister/stepmom stuff. Just now, I looked to see if you could easily mod the in-game text and menus to change that, but it's unfortunately not as easy to get to as other things. So no quick 'real' incest mod today. :)

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
OH...There is a bug with that changing room thing. Someone posted about it on the Patreon page.

"Nice tricky. The image is show women changing room but the event start at men changing room, I got cheated. Thanks for this new event, but actually I don't need this too much. And sadly, my bugs report still not fix, feel little hurst. Thanks for this patch, I was played around 10 minutes and nothing to do anymore"
Okay, I got it. That took me a while to find it in the code. It was called swimminglesson or something. It was also in the main 'events.xml' file instead of the character files. Hmm. I don't think it's an error that it starts in the Men's restroom. The scene is this: You're changing in the locker room for gym, then head to the gymnasium. On your way, you hear the girls making a ruccus in the girl's changing room. Gaweb didn't specifically say it was the girl's restroom. Misleading as hell, but it's not a bug and he didn't do anything wrong. So that's fine. Back to work ...

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
<<< Glassix v0.15.1 (WIN, Full Game, 3.08gb) ... that is, it's not just the patch. Thanks to Sural Argonus for the v0.15.1 patch used in this.

Attached Below: Walkthrough for v.0.15.1. Pic is a preview.
walkthrough.jpg

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes