jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I am a $5 patreon for 7 games right now. I'm not paying $10/month simply for access to game updates as they they come out. That is just greedy on Gaweb's part. Love the game, wrote the walkthrough for it, did the wiki for it, but ... sorry. Not worth $10/month. Otherwise I'd have gladly shared v16.1 here as I do several other games.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I am a $5 patreon for 7 games right now. I'm not paying $10/month simply for access to game updates as they they come out. That is just greedy on Gaweb's part. Love the game, wrote the walkthrough for it, did the wiki for it, but ... sorry. Not worth $10/month. Otherwise I'd have gladly shared v16.1 here as I do several other games.
You've already give more and beyond what normal members do and we greatly appreciate what you are doing!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Same I been supporting Glassix for a long time I went from 5 to 1 buck after the paywall.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@sorasos I suspect that your APU (AMD A series is combined graphics and cpu) could be dusty, your fan isn't working, or the thermal paste is shot and needs replaced.
Inspect it for dust, make sure you can see the fan spin, then clean it and possibly reapply the thermal paste.

Reactions: jackkane

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm keeping an eye on Gaweb just in case they push a 0.16.2 patch, though this is unlikely. He hasn't needed to patch the game more than once since the AI wander package was problematic.
In a way, it's good the leak has taken as long as it has. Now we wait for a patched version.

Renegadeaw

Jan 22, 2017
Point taken, but I still wish it would hurry up and leak, Patreon issues aside, Gaweb does a good job and I love this game.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
I'm just hoping that there won't be too many to a point where it becomes a clusterfuck fiasco

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Glassix v0.16.1 PepeLePewEdition (1.2GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
|

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes