EVILSTUPID

Jul 6, 2019
There's two ways.
1) Use the Succubus' Doll Mode power on them and command them to strip. Temporary.
2) Use their wardrobes while they're in the room. Will need to keep working on Affection and Obedience, though.
sorry not a normal, casual clothes or how to get more 5 max outfit audacity

Last edited:

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Be amazed kiddos for it is here

INCESTIOUSMAXIMUSADAPTATIOUS

Angels sang as the python compiler finally stopped fucking around. For it is not only an updated version to the , but a supreme heir that (hopefully) won't become obsolete as a new game version gets out. Instead of replacing game files, this patch will search through them in pursuit of vile non-incestious content, being careful not to affect code and leaving new content intact. Fully compatible with save games.

Installation
  1. Extract zip to game directive so you get Glassix/IncestiousMaximusAdaptatious
  2. Run momify.exe
  3. Run it again if you update the game

For nerds / dev
All the code does is read through the content in the patch-data folder and match the rrr-text with the file in the same relative-path going from the game folder. Then it replaces it with the www-text. Anyone who wants to change things or add incest to other languages can just make similar files or replace mine.

Disclaimer
I have zero python experience and just learned it for this. Then went through tens of thousands of game lines for half a day with zero breaks. So there might be ...a few tiny mistakes or things I missed.

When i try to make the download it open a new page who my scan says it has a virus and it will not start the download. Is it normal?

Jan 14, 2018
When i try to make the download it open a new page who my scan says it has a virus and it will not start the download. Is it normal?
Unfortunately, yes. It seems to be a known problem with the python compiler, and in this case pretty fair since I do go in and edit existing files (it's kinda the point). The only way around it is probably to register for some ms credentials ...and putting my name on an incest mod would probably be counter-productive to my world-domination plans.

I've attached the source code here, if you want to be on the safe side. The whole program is that small program.py file that got compiled. You can open it in notepad and see it's quite basic with no shenanigans. The folder next to it is just the dialogue that needs to be replaced in the game folder. To actually run the uncompiled code, you need to install python

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2018
Be amazed kiddos for it is here

INCESTIOUSMAXIMUSADAPTATIOUS

Angels sang as the python compiler finally stopped fucking around. For it is not only an updated version to the , but a supreme heir that (hopefully) won't become obsolete as a new game version gets out. Instead of replacing game files, this patch will search through them in pursuit of vile non-incestious content, being careful not to affect code and leaving new content intact. Fully compatible with save games.

Installation
  1. Extract zip to game directive so you get Glassix/IncestiousMaximusAdaptatious
  2. Run momify.exe
  3. Run it again if you update the game

For nerds / dev
All the code does is read through the content in the patch-data folder and match the rrr-text with the file in the same relative-path going from the game folder. Then it replaces it with the www-text. Anyone who wants to change things or add incest to other languages can just make similar files or replace mine.

Disclaimer
I have zero python experience and just learned it for this. Then went through tens of thousands of game lines for half a day with zero breaks. So there might be ...a few tiny mistakes or things I missed.
Thanks for all the work, love that incest is now an option. I will be editing the files because the intro makes no fucking sense. Again love the fact that you shared this but the current story that you wrote is just not for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Luckily you provided the way to make our own stories easily and for that thanks.

Edit, just realised the intro is from the original mod, sorry if I offended you;).

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for all the work, love that incest is now an option. I will be editing the files because the intro makes no fucking sense. Again love the fact that you shared this but the current story that you wrote is just not for me.
Luckily you provided the way to make our own stories easily and for that thanks.

Edit, just realised the intro is from the original mod, sorry if I offended you;).
No problem

It was indeed an Austin Powers reference, but I had to change it so mom wasn't a prostitute and the ethnicity fitted. Unfortuantely, too much is probably lost when you don't hear it in Dr Evil's voice. I take no responsibility for the quality of my humor when I'm sleep-deprived :)

• Haha
Reactions: mememeandmyself

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Glassix 0.66 released
Gaweb Studio said:
With all the planned girls completed, we're now focusing on filling the missing stuff. This update focus on a jobs and skill trainings events to give more sex options. We've also reduced the penalty in salary during job events when fooling around to make those options less negative.
Next update will focus on the other jobs and training options too (fitness/swimming trainings and Aquatic park assistant/lifeguard assistant jobs)
Enjoy!
Looks like I'll be waiting longer still for the remaining date locations.

Also, 0.65 has gone public now:

Last edited:
Reactions: Meushi

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Daedolon
Severe bug (0.65.1)
I ambushed Romita while she was taking a bath but before the actions popped up, an error occurred and the game's hotspots stopped responding.
Couldn't bring up the main menu to quit out. Nothing responded to clicks. Had to Alt-F4 it.
Essentially, it crashed without closing.
Here's my current debug, in case that helps.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon
Severe bug (0.65.1)
I ambushed Romita while she was taking a bath but before the actions popped up, an error occurred and the game's hotspots stopped responding.
Couldn't bring up the main menu to quit out. Nothing responded to clicks. Had to Alt-F4 it.
Essentially, it crashed without closing.
Here's my current debug, in case that helps.
Got it, thanks for the file, I'll check!

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Played some of the game and so far its very good. For the most part.
Sadly we can NOT focus only on 1 girl at a time. The game encourages the player to go for multiple girls at a time. But the biggest factor is that we can only gain 1 obedience point per day for each female character.
Time management is a huge deal in the game. Going/walking from place to place takes time.
So if the girls you are interested in are in different places (they live/work in different locations) its best to focus only on 3-4 female characters. But if the girls you are interested in are all in the same area, or work in the same place, then you can focus on 5-6 characters.
We are not time gated by anything in the game. So you can take it slow and not rush it.
With the Exception of one female character. She will get married in 30 days, so its best to focus on her at the start. Every other female character has no time limit.

Sadly a lot of forced sharing/other dicks. I do not want to call it NTR, since it rly isnt.
Some female characters will get fucked by other males and we can not prevent it. While others have implications that they have done something with other males, but we get no scene/images for this.
BUT the game does not go out of its way to make you feel bad. The sharing is delivered in such a way that its not ment to make you feel jealous or humiliated.
So far, from what I have seen (from the girls Im pursuing in the game currently) the female characters like and prefer the MC.
Here are some examples, so you know whats to come:

- First forced sharing you will find is with Lily (succubuss). She will ask you to bring Aiko(MC's mom) so she can fuck her :(
But the scene is actually pretty hot. Lily lets MC fucking Aiko and then towards the end Aiko eats Lily's pussy. And thats it.... BUT Lily then says some horrible words "Next time Im not sharing" xd
It takes a cuck turn sadly. But its all good, because in the next 2-3 days while walking Downtown an angel will contact you. You can then warn Lily about the angel and as a reward you do NOT have to bring girls to her anymore !
So you were only forced to share Aiko with her. Sadly you lose on "Doll Mode" which puts the girls in a trance where you can do whatever you want with them. Its tempting since at the start you cant do a lot of stuff with the female characters willingly, but doll mode is not worth it. So do not feel like you lose out of this mode because later in the game when you raise the girls Relationship/Obediance stats its so much more hot.
BTW Lily becomes part of the harem too. You can find her in the city after this event.
And to be honest Lily seems like the Main LoveInterest of the game. Them ore you increase her stats the more sweet she becomes and wants to spend more time with you <3

- As for implications. Nabila. She was shaping up to be my favourite girl in the game until her level1 event ....
I was very sad to find out that she was giving dudes handjobs for money. At 1st she says she only dances/strips for them, but later says that sometimes she gives handjobs for more money :(
Honestly a feels bad man moment right here.
This situation was saved a little bit because Nabila shows interest towards the MC (at the start she was viewing as a kid and lowkey disrespecting him) and kinda becomes nice. Currently working on her Level2 event and I hope she stops with this crap.

There are some women who already have a relationship. So I did not bother with them. But there probably will be forced sharing with them. I think 4 female characters are in a relationship.

Be careful with Emiri tho.
Im pretty sure that she will have forced sharing. When I 1st met her , I clicked on "Sex" option in the dialog and saw locked gangbang options xd
So probaly her events will be around fucking others, not just the MC. I hope im wrong here, and the sharing will be optional.
I only did her Level1 Event and there was NO forced sharing. She gave the MC a footjob for giving her attention lol
Her banter is great.

Thats all the forced sharing I have found so far.

So far I have not found any "optional sharing". Everything I have viewed has been forced with no option to prevent it.
But thats probably because im only around the girls' Level2 - Level3 Obediance(those that im actually pursuing) . I only have Aiko and Lily on Level4

But all in all, im enjoying the game so far.
The blowjob/sex scenes are amazing with very good camera angles and poses where you can clearly view the action. Game almost never gives you a bad angle where it hides the girls mouth/tits during blowjob/tityfuck and it almost never hides the girls butts during sex.
The romance is actually very good too, especially when you take the girls on dates.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes