bobdillon

Jun 11, 2017
Hey umm... Windows crashed and my PC rebooted while I was playing this game. I searched this thread and it seems like I'm the only one with this issue?
My PC has been running fine and I was using it all day just fine, so I'm fairly certain it was the game that caused this. Maybe a memory leak? I'm a bit afraid of trying to run the game again...

My specs are:
Ryzen 3600x
Nvidia 2080
16gb RAM
Running the game on my SSD

shitbrick1243

Apr 10, 2019
Seems like this doesn't work for the latest version. Anyone else having issues?

Since I developed a new version of the Linux installer, I'll try again, maybe this time some moderator will see my post and update the OP.
Linux instructions have to be updated, the old installer is slightly bugged and the installation process has been simplified a lot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also removed the old installer linked in the OP, as an incentive.
The good news is, the link I provided in the spoiler is a link to a MEGA directory, so it won't be necessary to edit the OP every time I come up with a new version, but only when the installation process changes drastically (and honestly I don't see how it can get any simpler than that, so I won't be asking any time soon).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey umm... Windows crashed and my PC rebooted while I was playing this game. I searched this thread and it seems like I'm the only one with this issue?
My PC has been running fine and I was using it all day just fine, so I'm fairly certain it was the game that caused this. Maybe a memory leak? I'm a bit afraid of trying to run the game again...

My specs are:
Ryzen 3600x
Nvidia 2080
16gb RAM
Running the game on my SSD
That's very weird. I'm running the game through i5-6600K/1080Ti/16GB DDR4 on a low RPM SSHD and it's never caused my system to shut down.
I suggest making sure the fans are clear of any obstruction, are as clean as can be and turn off automatic updates if you can. Windows Auto Updates these days have been known to brick systems when you're enjoying things.

bobdillon

Jun 11, 2017
That's very weird. I'm running the game through i5-6600K/1080Ti/16GB DDR4 on a low RPM SSHD and it's never caused my system to shut down.
I suggest making sure the fans are clear of any obstruction, are as clean as can be and turn off automatic updates if you can. Windows Auto Updates these days have been known to brick systems when you're enjoying things.
Sorry, I should have mentioned, I have kind of a weird setup. I stream the game from my PC to my Android using Moonlight. I assumed it was the game causing Windows to crash but it might be Moonlight or some combination of the game and the streaming app.
I played through all of Fate Stay Night using the Moonlight app though and had no crashes. I guess there have been updates to Windows, my phone and Moonlight since that time.
I have also tried using Microsoft's Remote Desktop app and that doesn't cause my PC to crash but instead caused the Microsoft app on my phone to crash.
Honestly I don't think this is something anyone can fix, I guess I was just panicking and scared that it was the game. Now I'm not so sure.
Anyways, thanks for the reply. I really like this game and simulation-style-ish games like Lab Rats and this game so I want to keep playing it but not sure that I can (or should) in the way that I am right now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Sorry, I should have mentioned, I have kind of a weird setup. I stream the game from my PC to my Android using Moonlight. I assumed it was the game causing Windows to crash but it might be Moonlight or some combination of the game and the streaming app.
I played through all of Fate Stay Night using the Moonlight app though and had no crashes. I guess there have been updates to Windows, my phone and Moonlight since that time.
I have also tried using Microsoft's Remote Desktop app and that doesn't cause my PC to crash but instead caused the Microsoft app on my phone to crash.
Honestly I don't think this is something anyone can fix, I guess I was just panicking and scared that it was the game. Now I'm not so sure.
Anyways, thanks for the reply. I really like this game and simulation-style-ish games like Lab Rats and this game so I want to keep playing it but not sure that I can (or should) in the way that I am right now.
Never having used Moonlight, I wouldn't know where to start but there's a lot of articles around the net about problems with it.
Most of them seem to be about the app itself crashing rather than the app causing the PC to crash.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Played some of the game and so far its very good. For the most part.
Sadly we can NOT focus only on 1 girl at a time. The game encourages the player to go for multiple girls at a time. But the biggest factor is that we can only gain 1 obedience point per day for each female character.
Time management is a huge deal in the game. Going/walking from place to place takes time.
So if the girls you are interested in are in different places (they live/work in different locations) its best to focus only on 3-4 female characters. But if the girls you are interested in are all in the same area, or work in the same place, then you can focus on 5-6 characters.
We are not time gated by anything in the game. So you can take it slow and not rush it.
With the Exception of one female character. She will get married in 30 days, so its best to focus on her at the start. Every other female character has no time limit.

Sadly a lot of forced sharing/other dicks. I do not want to call it NTR, since it rly isnt.
Some female characters will get fucked by other males and we can not prevent it. While others have implications that they have done something with other males, but we get no scene/images for this.
BUT the game does not go out of its way to make you feel bad. The sharing is delivered in such a way that its not ment to make you feel jealous or humiliated.
So far, from what I have seen (from the girls Im pursuing in the game currently) the female characters like and prefer the MC.
Here are some examples, so you know whats to come:

- First forced sharing you will find is with Lily (succubuss). She will ask you to bring Aiko(MC's mom) so she can fuck her :(
But the scene is actually pretty hot. Lily lets MC fucking Aiko and then towards the end Aiko eats Lily's pussy. And thats it.... BUT Lily then says some horrible words "Next time Im not sharing" xd
It takes a cuck turn sadly. But its all good, because in the next 2-3 days while walking Downtown an angel will contact you. You can then warn Lily about the angel and as a reward you do NOT have to bring girls to her anymore !
So you were only forced to share Aiko with her. Sadly you lose on "Doll Mode" which puts the girls in a trance where you can do whatever you want with them. Its tempting since at the start you cant do a lot of stuff with the female characters willingly, but doll mode is not worth it. So do not feel like you lose out of this mode because later in the game when you raise the girls Relationship/Obediance stats its so much more hot.
BTW Lily becomes part of the harem too. You can find her in the city after this event.
And to be honest Lily seems like the Main LoveInterest of the game. Them ore you increase her stats the more sweet she becomes and wants to spend more time with you <3

- As for implications. Nabila. She was shaping up to be my favourite girl in the game until her level1 event ....
I was very sad to find out that she was giving dudes handjobs for money. At 1st she says she only dances/strips for them, but later says that sometimes she gives handjobs for more money :(
Honestly a feels bad man moment right here.
This situation was saved a little bit because Nabila shows interest towards the MC (at the start she was viewing as a kid and lowkey disrespecting him) and kinda becomes nice. Currently working on her Level2 event and I hope she stops with this crap.

There are some women who already have a relationship. So I did not bother with them. But there probably will be forced sharing with them. I think 4 female characters are in a relationship.

Be careful with Emiri tho.
Im pretty sure that she will have forced sharing. When I 1st met her , I clicked on "Sex" option in the dialog and saw locked gangbang options xd
So probaly her events will be around fucking others, not just the MC. I hope im wrong here, and the sharing will be optional.
I only did her Level1 Event and there was NO forced sharing. She gave the MC a footjob for giving her attention lol
Her banter is great.

Thats all the forced sharing I have found so far.

So far I have not found any "optional sharing". Everything I have viewed has been forced with no option to prevent it.
But thats probably because im only around the girls' Level2 - Level3 Obediance(those that im actually pursuing) . I only have Aiko and Lily on Level4

But all in all, im enjoying the game so far.
The blowjob/sex scenes are amazing with very good camera angles and poses where you can clearly view the action. Game almost never gives you a bad angle where it hides the girls mouth/tits during blowjob/tityfuck and it almost never hides the girls butts during sex.
The romance is actually very good too, especially when you take the girls on dates.
All of the games like this

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I remember trying a previous version with cheats, these don't work anymore? or are there new cheats =?

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Zippyshare and mediafire are quite good.
Workupload also works well enough.

Beyond that, only torrent. All of these others are quite slow to download. a 6.5GB file literally takes the entire day.
Really not feshiable.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019

Beyond that, only torrent. All of these others are quite slow to download. a 6.5GB file literally takes the entire day.
Really not feshiable.
Zippy/Mediafire both are slow for me (~100-200Kbps) same with Anon/Mixdrop/uploadhaven. Only one that seems to give decent speeds is Mega but you have the caps which is just painful as I can't keep changing my IP (I have more than one active computer behind the ISP's router so it's not as simple as for some with only one connection). Torrent is pretty much the only real 'modern' way to go, I don't know why it's not one of the default options?

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
does anyone have a current full save? I changed my hdd to an ssd and I forgot to backup it and I don't want to play it all over again, I searched the previous pages and I didn't find anything recent, if anyone has I appreciate it.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
torrent for this? with nopy gone the other options just take way too long.
I just could not download this. My trusted source NOPE is down and the other sources have limits or takes too long and loses connection.

Could we make putting a Torrent link a norm?

Really not feshiable.
Zippy/Mediafire both are slow for me (~100-200Kbps) same with Anon/Mixdrop/uploadhaven. Only one that seems to give decent speeds is Mega but you have the caps which is just painful as I can't keep changing my IP (I have more than one active computer behind the ISP's router so it's not as simple as for some with only one connection). Torrent is pretty much the only real 'modern' way to go, I don't know why it's not one of the default options?
Lack of torrent sucks, but in the meantime:

- Download 0.64 compressed
- Download 0.64 to 0.65.0 and 0.65.0 to 0.65.1 from
- Unpack compressed version
- Apply patches
- ???
- Profit

Janky, but functional.
Here a torrent for v0.65.0 Public made by rpdl if anyone needs.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes