Ryan_H_99

May 23, 2017
i played this game a good couple of years ago, has it changed at all besides just adding more girls? its the only thing thats stopped me picking it back up again after getting tired of it back then

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Thanks for the torrent.
Most of the time I have a huge ratio but after I stop seeing people I drop the file. I'm not really a file library.

I finished downloading the file before I even typed this comment out. Faster than the normal downloads.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This game is the live service of h-games. Is good but the animations are old.
Unfortunately this game has no animation which is one of its few disadvantages so you must have made a mistake when you say that the animations here are old. ;)

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Unfortunately this game has no animation which is one of its few disadvantages so you must have made a mistake when you say that the animations here are old. ;)
:LOL: you know what i said... but nice catch.
The pics are look old if you put it next more "modern" games. Like i said is a good game no the less

Reactions: Mario4don

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:LOL: you know what i said... but nice catch.
The pics are look old if you put it next more "modern" games. Like i said is a good game no the less
Dev uses "Sexy Beach Premium Studio" to create the girls so that's why the models look like this, surely they would be much nicer if for example dev used honey select or daz or other much newer programs to generate 3d models.
But yeah as you wrote, I agree that the game is good even despite the lack of animation and the fact that the models could be much nicer.

Reactions: VeggieNeptunia

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
is it possible to retrigger teaser events once i get the requirements to choose tier 1+ choices or do i have to avoid all teasers until i can fill the requirements for the inception choices so i don't miss out on the scenes?

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Man, the download file has just gotten way too big now. Needs a dedicated torrent or something, sheesh.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
questions who futa and how or who can get pregnant and is there way for female to stay naked because i try the wardrobe and i guess it to much revealing for them

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I don't know why people keep complaining about the visuals. I think they are just fine. I'd rather have a dev who is comfortable using a outdated software than someone who forces themselves to use newer stuff that just ends up being weird.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
questions who futa and how or who can get pregnant and is there way for female to stay naked because i try the wardrobe and i guess it to much revealing for them
Futa
Only succubus Lily and only when you bring girls to her.

Stay naked: Yes. You have to level up Doll mode (you can do that with Lily and her magic shop) to Slut Mode (? think that's what it's called) and then you can let them stay naked all the time.
In the wardrobe I think you can only unequip the panties but the girls will always have some kind of outfit on.

Pregnant: Almost everyone I think, but only in the ending scene(s).

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
Futa
Only succubus Lily and only when you bring girls to her.

Stay naked: Yes. You have to level up Doll mode (you can do that with Lily and her magic shop) to Slut Mode (? think that's what it's called) and then you can let them stay naked all the time.
In the wardrobe I think you can only unequip the panties but the girls will always have some kind of outfit on.

Pregnant: Almost everyone I think, but only in the ending scene(s).
Where can I find lily

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Where can I find lily
You have to bring your mom/Aiko to her on the first sunday in-game, after 4 p.m. to the shrine near where you live.
After that she roams the streets mostly, but every sunday from 4pm onwards she's at the shrine where you can also always access the magic shop, whith or without Lily present.
To find roaming Lily you can click the little target thing on her "girl's status" page, right over her picture.
Later you can upgrade your abilities and teleport yourself to one girl or the other way around but at the start you have to do some walking. ;)

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes