Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
This game needs a visual remaster so bad at this point...
I would say this Game needs a dedicated ending so bad ,)
This game has years of development and content in it and the idea behind the game was interesting as well but it is getting dull.
At this point, in my opinion, it would be better to find closure to this game and begin a new one with all the experiences the dev gathered over the years. Maybe upgrading from sexy beach models to honey select or koikatsu and he is set.

EtPerMun

Sep 24, 2017
Be amazed kiddos for it is here

INCESTIOUSMAXIMUSADAPTATIOUS

Angels sang as the python compiler finally stopped fucking around. For it is not only an updated version to the , but a supreme heir that (hopefully) won't become obsolete as a new game version gets out. Instead of replacing game files, this patch will search through them in pursuit of vile non-incestious content, being careful not to affect code and leaving new content intact. Fully compatible with save games.

Installation
  1. Extract zip to game directive so you get Glassix/IncestiousMaximusAdaptatious
  2. Run momify.exe
  3. Run it again if you update the game

For nerds / dev
All the code does is read through the content in the patch-data folder and match the rrr-text with the file in the same relative-path going from the game folder. Then it replaces it with the www-text. Anyone who wants to change things or add incest to other languages can just make similar files or replace mine.

Disclaimer
I have zero python experience and just learned it for this. Then went through tens of thousands of game lines for half a day with zero breaks. So there might be ...a few tiny mistakes or things I missed.
When I try to run momify, I get an error message that api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll is missing.

Reactions: bob4312

jynxpantera

Mar 12, 2019
Why are these shit download links included on this page? 0.65 is the version that's publicly available on the dev's patreon. You can go there now and click a mediafire link that will download the file 20x faster than the shady shit here
Thank you so much for taking the time to let those of us who *read* the comments about this, it's so good, wish I could give you more than one like

Jan 14, 2018
When I try to run momify, I get an error message that api-ms-win-core-path-l1-1-0.dll is missing.
Weird, I don't have that dll and it runs fine. The program language likely requires a windows function that normally don't need that dll, but does in your case for some mysterious reason.

There's some possible solutions here:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
one of my first games played cant believe its still ongoing happy though :)

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
For those having trouble downloading because all the options on the post kind of suck, the official page has mediafire links which for me was literally 10x the speed than the next best option. Just check glassix-game.com

Zyte21

Feb 26, 2019
Be amazed kiddos for it is here

INCESTIOUSMAXIMUSADAPTATIOUS

Angels sang as the python compiler finally stopped fucking around. For it is not only an updated version to the , but a supreme heir that (hopefully) won't become obsolete as a new game version gets out. Instead of replacing game files, this patch will search through them in pursuit of vile non-incestious content, being careful not to affect code and leaving new content intact. Fully compatible with save games.

Installation
  1. Extract zip to game directive so you get Glassix/IncestiousMaximusAdaptatious
  2. Run momify.exe
  3. Run it again if you update the game

For nerds / dev
All the code does is read through the content in the patch-data folder and match the rrr-text with the file in the same relative-path going from the game folder. Then it replaces it with the www-text. Anyone who wants to change things or add incest to other languages can just make similar files or replace mine.

Disclaimer
I have zero python experience and just learned it for this. Then went through tens of thousands of game lines for half a day with zero breaks. So there might be ...a few tiny mistakes or things I missed.

Had to add the link to the download to an exceptions list in my antivirus to get it to download. And I see why. Scanning the files Momify.exe hits as a Trojan. Download and run at your own risk I guess. I'm gonna wait for a more reliable patch/fix that doesn't register a trojan.

Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
I would say this Game needs a dedicated ending so bad ,)
This game has years of development and content in it and the idea behind the game was interesting as well but it is getting dull.
At this point, in my opinion, it would be better to find closure to this game and begin a new one with all the experiences the dev gathered over the years. Maybe upgrading from sexy beach models to honey select or koikatsu and he is set.
Oh GOD no. Almost anything besides Koikatsu or any of the other things that are just Koikatsu but with a different name. I'd prefer this with shitty angles over koikatsu with the most sexual, perverse, and A+ angles that you could achieve. Koikatsu is for uncreative people. (This is coming from someone that's is uncreative.) Anything but those (obviously) plastic anime models. It works, for what it is. BUT, if you can actually create stuff (or even just want to try to make new stuff), I suggest any dev to not use that awful quality.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Oh GOD no. Almost anything besides Koikatsu or any of the other things that are just Koikatsu but with a different name. I'd prefer this with shitty angles over koikatsu with the most sexual, perverse, and A+ angles that you could achieve. Koikatsu is for uncreative people. (This is coming from someone that's is uncreative.) Anything but those (obviously) plastic anime models. It works, for what it is. BUT, if you can actually create stuff (or even just want to try to make new stuff), I suggest any dev to not use that awful quality.
In all honesty Koikatsu in itself and its models are very well done and after you got through the very finecky studio and know what you are doing you have a very strong tool at hand.
Its the best program if you want to create anime style characters period.

Also you can get very creative with it as well. Look up games like Out of Touch, Corrupted Kingdoms or Knight of Love.
If you dont like the style thats ok.

What I wanted to say is that if the dev decided to create a new game with anime asthetics or story he should use Koikatsu.
If he want to stay in the style of Glassix he can upgrade to Honey select.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hinatsukino

Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
In all honesty Koikatsu in itself and its models are very well done and after you got through the very finecky studio and know what you are doing you have a very strong tool at hand.
Its the best program if you want to create anime style characters period.

Also you can get very creative with it as well. Look up games like Out of Touch, Corrupted Kingdoms or Knight of Love.
If you dont like the style thats ok.

What I wanted to say is that if the dev decided to create a new game with anime asthetics or story he should use Koikatsu.
If he want to stay in the style of Glassix he can upgrade to Honey select.
Fair enough. I guess I'm just tired of seeing Koikatsu being used. Granted, I'm also tired of seeing whatever this is being used too. I might be feeling that it's uncreative just because it's everywhere, but it does scream unoriginal, to me. I dunno...

But yeah, I've played CK and may have even played OoT. (Can't remember. >.>) While I do like SOME in that system/style, I do want to see more in more.... high quality designs and models.

I know. I'm being greedy... But I want what I want. :p

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes