Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Can someone please tell me, how tf do you use possesion spell?
Check the events list in the top right menu and search for "possession". You'll get the list of events using the possession spell.

An error of the translator .... I was referring to putting the game as in the original Glassix game, which is not real time ...
By real time 3D, I mean there will be 3D animations and you'll have free camera rotation over the scene, similar to Lust Complex, not that it'll be like FPS where you control the MC directly with the keyboard. The gameplay will remain time based management like Glassix.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
That's exactly what we are doing now. Completing the missing stuff for Glassix and I've started working on Glassix 2 which will be real time 3D using Daz3D models but it's taking time since real time 3D is a whole different way to go.
I hope it does not have the exact same amount of ridiculous grind and busy work and horrible sandbox gameplay.

mickey221280

Jun 29, 2018
Be amazed kiddos for it is here

INCESTIOUSMAXIMUSADAPTATIOUS

Angels sang as the python compiler finally stopped fucking around. For it is not only an updated version to the , but a supreme heir that (hopefully) won't become obsolete as a new game version gets out. Instead of replacing game files, this patch will search through them in pursuit of vile non-incestious content, being careful not to affect code and leaving new content intact. Fully compatible with save games.

Installation
  1. Extract zip to game directive so you get Glassix/IncestiousMaximusAdaptatious
  2. Run momify.exe
  3. Run it again if you update the game

For nerds / dev
All the code does is read through the content in the patch-data folder and match the rrr-text with the file in the same relative-path going from the game folder. Then it replaces it with the www-text. Anyone who wants to change things or add incest to other languages can just make similar files or replace mine.

Disclaimer
I have zero python experience and just learned it for this. Then went through tens of thousands of game lines for half a day with zero breaks. So there might be ...a few tiny mistakes or things I missed.
WARNING !!! VIRUS DETECTED ON THIS FILE !!!

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
So is the "Directors Wife" going to get a name at some point and be an actual character or is she just kinda part of the strip club storyline?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So is the "Directors Wife" going to get a name at some point and be an actual character or is she just kinda part of the strip club storyline?
Just part of the strip club storyline. She won't be added as a fully playable character.

cyrix22

Jun 10, 2017
Torrent for Glassix v0.66.0

Downloaded v0.66.0 from .

Reactions: Mikilande
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes