FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
did my thingy...
Glassix v0.17.1 Compressed (2GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
- - - -

İ love this Your Welcome Picture. İ imagine this Forum to be like a Dark Room, full of Smoke, with bunch of Perverts Masturbating, then the Door gets kicked open and Pepe comes in, with a Huge light behind him, Arms open, everyones Eyes start to Born as he Reviles under his Jacket, that he is not only naked !!NO!! Glassix Compressed is floating over his Huge Thick Dick and every one starts at the same time. WOOAHWWWWW

Thats how my Brain works Guys

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah no, that's why I'm asking.
It is mostly "bug fixes" (developer being lazy af), this has been the case for this game for the last 5 updates or so. And not only that he added unnecesary grind to the game, is not worth it just skip it.

Reactions: Arcane666

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
0.17.1 still has untranslated french entries and general incorrectness.
Maybe Regardie didn't get around to those ones yet. There is a heap of dialogue for the poor guy to work through. Then again, it's really only the dialogue written by CarpeNoctem that needs a going over.

Sure, some of the earlier entries could do with some work but that's not so important right now.
Yes, I still have a bit of work to do, took some time to play a few other games. I was expecting the end of the month, not this weekend. I got back to it today in fact and I am almost done. I will send in a new en.xml file before the weekend is done so he should have it for the public release.

Last edited:

Jokai

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Does anyone one know what the Dev is working on next. And also Danke for the upload.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Mornig ! @caped baldy just copy and paste the old saves from 17.0 to the save folder in the new game, be shure to copy Gallery.json as well . worked fine for me
Enjoy !

Kurio_Sens3i

Jan 5, 2017
did my thingy...
Glassix v0.17.1 Compressed (2GB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
- - - -
Yes, Just what im looking for, You saved my ass again

Reactions: fred023

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
How do you actually get the girl to the shrine? I tried using the follow command in the afternoon and every time I click on the shrine location, the person says they have to leave.
leave the shrine, since they followed you they should either leave the shrine or be close, ask to follow you again and just left click back to 100 if you lose friend points or whatever it is.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Doll mode is removing the girls conciousness from them allowing you to fuck them. They become completely obedient. It can only be unlocked on 1 girl a week, starting with Aiko on day 7 when you bring her to Lily, Then from that point on, when you bring a new girl to Lily, she will unlock Doll Mode for that particular girl. Few rules are 1 hr a day per girl (so you can use it once a day for each of the girls) and no using it in public otherwise instant game over on Monday Morning (Lily eats your soul). to test if you are in public, request a sex act without Doll Mode being active on the girl (blowjob, boobjob, etc..) and if they allow it in that area then you aren't in public. No stats are gained or lost from performing this, If more than one girl is present and it's not public and all girls have doll mode, you can activate them all and then perform actions from Doll Mode, for instance, at home when the mom and sister are together, you can activate Doll Mode on each of them and have sex with only one of them while the other is just a waste of Doll Mode.
I was able to unlock doll mode on several girls on sunday, unlocking Lilly makes it possible I think.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes