4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
After replaying the dinner scene and the balcony scene, I think Catherine is not Arnie's girlfriend but just a friend. Now if she really is his girlfriend, this would be a dagger to the MC's back and would fit well with the NTR theme considering a betrayal towards him.
Now I think that it will be what the MC cannot tell Catherine, will he be the one who paid for her mother's operation and if that's how he got the money ?
It's hard to say for sure what is going on, and that's actually a good thing. The dev is keeping me on my toes, because just when I think I figured something out, the next update messes with my assumptions (in a really good way). That said, I think what the MC isn't telling Catherine has to do with his beat down. He left her sleeping with the intention of going back to her later, but got beat so badly he ended up in the hospital. My guess is that the MC was in the hospital for so long (possibly comatose), that by the time he got out, her and her mother had moved again. Catherine didn't know he was in the hospital, so from her perspective he used her, then left and never returned without so much as a thank you. The MC knows he should tell her what happened, but is trying to decide if she's better off just not knowing and letting things be.

As for Arnie, I don't think he's aware that Catherine and the MC have slept together, so not an intentional betrayal on his part if they are together. As far as Catherine is concerned the MC abandoned her, so she feels she can sleep with whom she pleases. If I'm correct about the hospital stay, then things become a whole lot more complicated once the information get out.

But then...I could be completely wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Catherine loved the kids that bullied the mc especially the main one, now she is arnie's gf. She's a ho. So glad you are not forced to do anything with her. Hope she suffers some.

My distaste for her aside i Really enjoy this story and ready for more.

Gh0st_Harambe

Formerly '-Eyez-'
Mar 9, 2020
It's hard to say for sure what is going on, and that's actually a good thing. The dev is keeping me on my toes, because just when I think I figured something out, the next update messes with my assumptions (in a really good way). That said, I think what the MC isn't telling Catherine has to do with his beat down. He left her sleeping with the intention of going back to her later, but got beat so badly he ended up in the hospital. My guess is that the MC was in the hospital for so long (possibly comatose), that by the time he got out, her and her mother had moved again. Catherine didn't know he was in the hospital, so from her perspective he used her, then left and never returned without so much as a thank you. The MC knows he should tell her what happened, but is trying to decide if she's better off just not knowing and letting things be.

As for Arnie, I don't think he's aware that Catherine and the MC have slept together, so not an intentional betrayal on his part if they are together. As far as Catherine is concerned the MC abandoned her, so she feels she can sleep with whom she pleases. If I'm correct about the hospital stay, then things become a whole lot more complicated once the information get out.

But then...I could be completely wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.
It usually happens, you think one thing and another situation happens, it will be left to wait until the next update to see if some questions that c3 left are answered

Reactions: Ghostdanser

Gh0st_Harambe

Formerly '-Eyez-'
Mar 9, 2020
Catherine loved the kids that bullied the mc especially the main one, now she is arnie's gf. She's a ho. So glad you are not forced to do anything with her. Hope she suffers some.

My distaste for her aside i Really enjoy this story and ready for more.
I wouldn't be surprised if Steven reappears in the story. Catherine was my favorite but after paying more attention to the story and the details, she fell into my top characters. 1) Lisa. 2) Lana. 3) Catherine.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if Steven reappears in the story. Catherine was my favorite but after paying more attention to the story and the details, she fell into my top characters. 1) Lisa. 2) Lana. 3) Catherine.
My 3rd is zoey

Edit: and i believe you might be right about steven.

Reactions: Andre Young

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Eh, my problem so far is that I don’t like any of the women. Sure they look good but I’m not a fan of their personalities. I’m enjoying the story (even though I usually hate unreliable narrators) but there isn’t a love interest that actually interests me.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

How do you do?

Last week, some components in my PC broke down and I had to suspend my work. I have already bought and replaced them. I didn't have access to my PC, but now I can continue working on an update.

For a long time, I couldn't write the code for the "Memory Room" correctly, but I succeeded. It will take a little more time for some corrections and I hope that I can make you happy with the add-on.

After completing the development of "Room of Memories", I will immediately begin the main plot.

At the moment, about 100 renderings are already ready. I would like to make every next update as soon as possible, but alas, not always everything goes according to plan.

Thank everyone who supports me, both morally and financially.

This week, I'll do a couple more polls so you can help me decide on some points in the game. I consider your choice, and I listen to your opinion.

Have a good week, everyone, dress warmer and take care of yourself.

-----

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
One of the best plots I've ever seen with well-developed characters and with a story that catches the attention, not to mention the exceptional soundtrack.
Only the faces of the characters (especially when children) that got a little strange (it seems to have put an adult's head on a child's body), but surely with the next updates Dev. should review this.

Excellent project I will follow closely and wish you lots of luck.

Reactions: SilenceHill

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
If don't have minigames the game is shit and it is only for FAP. If have minigames, even if they are not good, it is #$@%...it is hard to please people. (Dev. already said that he is working to make the game better and better) Patience people.

This is worse than grumpy girlfriend, at least we can fuck her. :sneaky:

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Questa la traduzione italiana di Glimpses of the Past [v0.3.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

P.S. L'antivirus potrebbe bloccarvi riconoscendo il file come una minaccia, niente paura è un falso positivo, disabilitate momentaneamente l'antivirus e riattivatelo dopo aver lanciato la traduzione.

This is the Italian translation of Glimpses of the Past [v0.3.0]

This translation "is not official" and "made by a fan".

And if you like this translation, do not forget to put a Like, always welcome!

P.S. The antivirus could block you recognizing the file as a threat, don't worry it's a false positive, temporarily disable the antivirus and reactivate it after launching the translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: inno3d
Oct 1, 2020
I just played this and was blown away by the gfx and animations, wow...the martial arts scenes alone are great! story is fair but I find myself wanting to skip flashbacks to get on with the present hihi. Lisa is beautiful and has great personality, the rest are meh.
That cliffhanger at end of Ch.3....noooooooo! I want my boy to Van Damme those assholes! Neeeed next update Great work dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: putzseila

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
any news from discord?
No, I quess.. But some poll and picture in the patreon:

These are 9,5$/€ tier patreons.

---
I don't know why but I can see this in the email notification but not in the patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If somebody doesn’t remember her, she was Catherine’s friend in the past(cinema scene)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No, I quess.. But some poll and picture in the patreon:

These are 9,5$/€ tier patreons.

---
I don't know why but I can see this in the email notification but not in the patreon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If somebody doesn’t remember her, she was Catherine’s friend in the past(cinema scene)
Thank you for that explanation because I had no idea who she was... LOL

At this point who is everyone's favorite?

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes