4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
How's the English in this game? As bad as the description in the op, or better? Looks and sounds interesting enough to give a try, but I can't deal with piss poor translations or writing sounding like it was written by Borat.

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
hope up date will come sound, but with a great advance story in differance protagonist, cause some history still hangin on ..

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
The milfs of this game are stupendous! The best collection of attractive milfs from all the games I've played, probably; particularly Lisa, Lana, Amanda, and Catalina. They are perfect! On the other hand, the younger girls are just ugly... their tiny noses make them look like apes. And it's particularly noticeable with Alice, when you compare her to her mother... I was dumbfounded when she was presented as Catalina's daughter, as she even looks older than her to me.
That, coupled with the fact that there's too much of the past and very little of the present happening in the game, prevents me from adding this game to my favorites list. Which is ironic, given the game's title. With what has happened in the game, so far, it feels like it should have been named Glimpses of the Present instead. Really frustrating. The reason why I'm still following the game is because of the milfs; I really like them and want to see and know more about them. I'm tired of it always being about MC's past. I hope the game starts to pick up soon, stop introducing characters that I have no interest in, and start focusing on it's best assets: the milfs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar and tom882

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Most reviews says that there's too many internal monologue and pointless dialogues that doesn't have much effect in the story. And 'dad' bangs a 'potential love' interest! I'm being NTRed before even downloading!
Sayonara! See you never!
MC's "dad" bangs a potencial love interest but it is a dream, I guess and you can skip that scene where it shows they having sex. I don't know if in the future that will happen or it will remain like a dream.

sparklynimrod

Jan 19, 2020
My unofficial Android port of Glimpses of Past 0.3.1 compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega Port without any mod.

Mega Port with IamAb's walkthrough mod and gallery unlock

Swipe up : Open Menu
Swipe Down : hide interface
Swipe right : skip
Swipe left : rollback

Note 1)

Text size sliders like my other ports won't work on this one since i forgot to modify the code in some of the files and i am too lazy to build another apk.

Arm wrestling mini game works, but pool mini game dosen't, So my advice choose the option "No mini game"before the start of pool minigame.

Start a new game . I modified some of the russian named files so that ren'py can build apk. So, this may give error on loading old saves.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Links aren't working. Can you upload it again?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi guys.

I haven't posted any news for a long time, I kept putting it off for later.

I'm currently working on the sixth scene. I had to redo some renders and make a lot of adjustments to the story. I understand that a lot of people find the dialogues boring, long and not interesting, so I'm trying to fix that and liven up the game.

This episode will have more different locations and renders than the previous ones. I''ll also try to pay more attention to the erotic content and expand it a bit.

I have a few more big scenes planned with different characters and event lines. Also, I want to add more content to scenes that are already done. I'm not sure I'll be able to finish by the end of this month like I wanted to.

As I said earlier, I've been depressed and I've been sick twice. It was really draining on my body and I had no desire to sit at the computer for a long time.

But now, I'm working on the update a lot more actively than in previous months. I know that many of you are waiting for the update, and I'll try not to disappoint you. I am always honest and open to criticism and suggestions.

Thank you to everyone who believes and supports me.

I wish everyone not to get sick and stay healthy.

--------

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
If it takes longer it takes longer take as long as you need your healthy is more important Dev.
We play this for free so if we complain about how long you take to updare just tell us to shut the fuck up.
I for one enjoy your work so I won't be moaning if it take you longer than planed to release.

Just Sayin.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes