4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
BTW, when I went back through the game to make some new saves at certain points, there were 3 lines that came up as Russian when they should have been in English.
Oh, thank you for the warning. These errors are sometimes hard to see, and I don't know the reason for them. I'll fix it.
If there are more bugs, you can write to the channel on the discord.

hannibal_87

Apr 6, 2019
Hello! I have a question.. after the MC gets the photo of his parents, the next image appears that says "end of episode 3, part 2" as the game returns and shows again when he is having sex with Catherine when they are young , and then they hit him on the bridge, what happened? is it so or is it a mistake? help! XD

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
Hello! I have a question.. after the MC gets the photo of his parents, the next image appears that says "end of episode 3, part 2" as the game returns and shows again when he is having sex with Catherine when they are young , and then they hit him on the bridge, what happened? is it so or is it a mistake? help! XD
I don't have such an error. Maybe you downloaded a compressed version or you played with mods.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
MrStarRaccoon
Finished playing your game. I like it, it has a story, a story quite interesting. It's a slow burn with normal speed of relationship. The dream scene is kind of abrupt but considering the reason for that scene, it's ok. Those who like story, like me, may just click through the scene. Different characters with their own personality, it's rare thing in that kind of VN, it's good to see that. I wish you continue making your game.
Being Russian I played the game in Russian so I can say nothing about English version. And for Russian I'll say some words in Russian.
Текст был бы прекрасен постоянно, а не только моментами, если бы не ошибки. Не с глаголами, тся-ться, выделение обращений запятыми... А уж "постеле" и "симпотяжка"... Просто цитирование "расстрельного списка". При этом, если забыть об ошибках, то текст действительно хороший, у разных персонажей разные стили общения, эти стили сохраняются на протяжении игры, текст небанальный. Вам бы корректора для вычитки и правки текста...
Я откорректировал второй эпизод, файл во вложении. Исправил грамматику, пунктуацию и, в отдельных местах, стилистику. Просто сравните читабельность.

2 ALL
Attached file is a file from a game with some language changes. All the changes are for Russian, so if you're playing in English this file changes nothing for you.

Reactions: MrStarRaccoon

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Don't get me wrong, I love this game. Girls are yummy, music is awesome, story is engaging enough and the whole karate kid and New Age thing fit well. It has great potential but it could really, and I mean really, desperately use some proofreading and better translation work. Some lines and dialogue involve a certain amount of...guesswork that keeps you from fully enjoying the story. Just saying...

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
Don't get me wrong, I love this game. Girls are yummy, music is awesome, story is engaging enough and the whole karate kid and New Age thing fit well. It has great potential but it could really, and I mean really, desperately use some proofreading and better translation work. Some lines and dialogue involve a certain amount of...guesswork that keeps you from fully enjoying the story. Just saying...
Thanks for the review. Yes, I know there are problems with translation and proofreading. If anyone would like to help me with that, I would appreciate it.

Reactions: Space Cat

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Thanks for the review. Yes, I know there are problems wit
Thanks for the review. Yes, I know there are problems with translation and proofreading. If anyone would like to help me with that, I would appreciate it.
Listen, mate. I'm a teacher of English and a professional writer. I can help you with proofreading and rewritting the English text. I won't even charge you a penny. That's how much I love your game. Lately, I have a lot of free time in my hands. Let me know if you're interested and we can chat on discord. I'm Space Cat#0151. You can add me or something. Cheers!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello guys.

I've read your comments and I know that for some people the story gets too boring, that there are a lot of unnecessary scenes and dialogue.

And I understand you guys. But I'm trying to reveal the characters and their personality.

Please don't judge me severely, because I'm not a professional writer and I'm still learning from my mistakes.

Also, you wrote that you can't understand some of the dialogues and the translation is bad.

I want to remind you that I work alone and translate the whole text with the help of a program. In the future, I would like to hire a translator to improve my translation, but I don't have enough money for that yet. I'm saving for a new pc components in order to speed up my work and make more animations and renders.

I already finished the first scene and started another one.

In a couple of days, I'll do a vote for clothing choices, makeup and some polls, for some scenes in the next episode.

I'll try very hard to make sure you enjoy the next update more than the previous ones.

Thank you all for your support and understanding.

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone.

-----

dylaney

Feb 18, 2019
Keep up the hard work & way to go MrStarRaccoon, Top !!! inspired story & very nice visuals . I'm looking forward to the coming adventures of the MC

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Where are the apk files?

Whether I go to mod or not mod version, it shows "The file you trying to download is no longer available. "

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This is not a bad game, but it sure lacks updates, I mean 4 updates in almost a year and a quarter, I can totally understand if this is only for spare time, but I wouldn't pledge every month for an update every 5 months or so, this is only my opinion, I don't have that kind of money.

Reactions: lolositoxd

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi there.

I'm sorry I've been away for a long time.

The last two months have been terrible for me. Family problems, depression, insomnia...

Because of that, I couldn't get to work with the next update.

I feel a little better now.

I'll be posting some polls and some previews as promised earlier, but first I need to finish working on the current scene.

I'll try to make this update bigger than the previous ones and more interesting.

About the "Memory Room". At the moment, I've put work on this addition on hold so I can focus more on the main story. In the future, I plan to add more miscellaneous content there.

Thank you to everyone who believes in me, supports me, expresses his opinion and points out the shortcomings of the game. I hope, with your help, I will be able to make the story better and more interesting.

I wish you all good health and not to get sick in any case!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Snap out of that past tense depression and live in the now ... now we have to game and lose ourselves from
the bad reality all around and the lack of friendship and/or compassion towards one another.

Reactions: MrStarRaccoon
May 27, 2017
I dont know why almost all developers have depression! :unsure:
I think most of the people (devs/users) on this site have some sort of baggage. We all have some reason to be needing a temporary escape from reality. I have had more than enough of my share of problems. In that aspect we're all kin, it brings us closer together. :)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes