4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

evr

Apr 9, 2018
This game is now one of my favourite by far, I really love the story and the renders, keep it going MrStarRaccoon !

Reactions: tom882

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I'm like 99% sure there was a v0.3.0 PDF guide for this game but can't find it :oops: but maybe someone got an updated v0.3.1 PDF guide?!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Eh, not into the fantasy. She was hot until then. Was wishing for a "stop now" button but that didn't happen. I usually go for Milfs just not the mom/son roleplay or incest very often. Mostly because I am not into fucking the same people that the MC's dad has fucked (in this game that eliminates Lisa as a LI since Jonathan acted as the father figure). But I know that's my own peculiar nature.
True thats why it also excludes monica for me.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is great ... because you now know a plausible explanation
why your gurl does not write, talk or answeres the phone:

Version 1 - she broke it in a fit of rage over her boyfriend ...
yeah .. that happens because gurls are players too.

Version 2 - she is chatting with her gurlfriend all the time,
then catches her offguard and snatches her away to a
secluded guest house where she can have all sorts of
kinky and forget about you ....

Play this game, you will get it .. smart up and be a better boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game is great ... because you now know a plausible explanation
why your gurl does not write, talk or answeres the phone:

Version 1 - she broke it in a fit of rage over her boyfriend ...
yeah .. that happens because gurls are players too.

Version 2 - she is chatting with her gurlfriend all the time,
then catches her offguard and snatches her away to a
secluded guest house where she can have all sorts of
kinky and forget about you ....

Play this game, you will get it .. smart up and be a better boyfriend.
Nothing against gurls as players (particularly as there are few of them fairly fierce around here:cautious:), yet, i do hope this excursion into "girls life" will be just that, one time thing, and that MrStarRaccoon has no plans to transform this into multiple protagonists game.
Or does he:unsure:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Nothing against gurls as players (particularly as there are few of them fairly fierce around here:cautious:), yet, i do hope this excursion into "girls life" will be just that, one time thing, and that MrStarRaccoon has no plans to transform this into multiple protagonists game.
Or does he:unsure:
it just follows what alot of VNs are doing and just throwing in lesbian scenes for reasons, most VNs now have them and now its made me lose interest in both girls

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
it just follows what alot of VNs are doing and just throwing in lesbian scenes for reasons, most VNs now have them and now its made me lose interest in both girls
no need for that - she can reject her, and not go to lesbianism, if im not mistaken.
yet, the problem could be multiple protagonists (not much into that, less scenes with mc, more work for the dev....), and perhaps even more dev losing his focus, (over)adjusting his plans to please potential supporters.
i have some doubts (for example, he had an unique mc, yet due to "fans" craying over mcs "long hair" and "strange look" devs has changed it into "ordinary guy look", for no real reason at that time, imo), yet i hope that will be no case still.

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
BRO BRO BRO that sounds hella xenophobic you should read up on other cultures, but no seriously i didn't even notice the sushi or the French restaurant
That´s a sign of a quality game ... Me neither

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe he needs to get out of his moms basement and get a job, earn some money..so he learns that you can buy sushi in quite a lot of places...none of them of Asian origin.

Like whining you can buy pizza from Rockin' Joe's in fucking Mephis.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes