4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Great update, wish we'd had more time with Catherine. Not interested in either Amanda or Lana so I hope they can end up together. Look forward to seeing how the MC reacts to the revelations about his parents and what happened to them. Not interested in Alice, wish we'd had more time with Catalina too.
damn another game where we agree haha, Catherine is my fav so far and i thought the fight scene was pretty funny, overall i thought it was a really good update (y)(y)

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
With great responsibility comes great power!

Wait.. is that how it works?
The great power of grouchiness! Lack of sleep-ness... Oh! Tired of 18 year old MC who perv on all their family members and turn them into a harem-ness!

LOL

Seriously I got tired of the fantasy fuck fests that are so pervasive on this site and started trying to find games that focus on stories first. They are few and far between but this is definitely a game that is trying to tell a story while also giving us sexy ladies to fuck. The Kindly/Cocky mechanic makes it replayable too.

damn another game where we agree haha, Catherine is my fav so far and i thought the fight scene was pretty funny, overall i thought it was a really good update (y)(y)
Uh oh! We agree again!?! Look I am a professional grouch I can't be all agreeable and stuff!

But yeah - Catherine is hot. Catalina as well... Need more of them in my MC's life.

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
The great power of grouchiness! Lack of sleep-ness... Oh! Tired of 18 year old MC who perv on all their family members and turn them into a harem-ness!

LOL

Seriously I got tired of the fantasy fuck fests that are so pervasive on this site and started trying to find games that focus on stories first. They are few and far between but this is definitely a game that is trying to tell a story while also giving us sexy ladies to fuck. The Kindly/Cocky mechanic makes it replayable too.

Uh oh! We agree again!?! Look I am a professional grouch I can't be all agreeable and stuff!

But yeah - Catherine is hot. Catalina as well... Need more of them in my MC's life.
I find Catherine to be the end all be all obvious choice. Which is probably why I won´t pick her. Catalina though... :cool:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i wonder who is after the MC at first i thought it was Arnie i still do, but i hope not hes a good male friend which we dont get very often in VNs, then i thought maybe Catalina because she knew we was on that date and we dont know if Arnie told her anything and with more of the backstory being revealed i think Master Khan is the MCs grandfather

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I find Catherine to be the end all be all obvious choice. Which is probably why I won´t pick her. Catalina though... :cool:
Well, I am going to fool around a bit - sex with the bartender was nice - but we all know Catalina isn't going to be a long term relationship. Amanda and Lana both have trust issues and seem like a cute couple. Is there anyone else we can really consider?

i wonder who is after the MC at first i thought it was Arnie i still do, but i hope not hes a good male friend which we dont get very often in VNs, then i thought maybe Catalina because she knew we was on that date and we dont know if Arnie told her anything and with more of the backstory being revealed i think Master Khan is the MCs grandfather
I am right there with you on the speculation. Arnie or Catalina... What I'd love to see in a game and haven't is a LI who is sinister and would be the secret antagonist (I don't consider Catalina a real LI)

Reactions: Bailz

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Well, I am going to fool around a bit - sex with the bartender was nice - but we all know Catalina isn't going to be a long term relationship. Amanda and Lana both have trust issues and seem like a cute couple. Is there anyone else we can really consider?

I am right there with you on the speculation. Arnie or Catalina... What I'd love to see in a game and haven't is a LI who is sinister and would be the secret antagonist (I don't consider Catalina a real LI)
what about Rita and her mommy-son fantasy

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
what about Rita and her mommy-son fantasy
Eh, not into the fantasy. She was hot until then. Was wishing for a "stop now" button but that didn't happen. I usually go for Milfs just not the mom/son roleplay or incest very often. Mostly because I am not into fucking the same people that the MC's dad has fucked (in this game that eliminates Lisa as a LI since Jonathan acted as the father figure). But I know that's my own peculiar nature.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Eh, not into the fantasy. She was hot until then. Was wishing for a "stop now" button but that didn't happen. I usually go for Milfs just not the mom/son roleplay or incest very often. Mostly because I am not into fucking the same people that the MC's dad has fucked (in this game that eliminates Lisa as a LI since Jonathan acted as the father figure). But I know that's my own peculiar nature.
i agree on the mom/son thing i dont wanna re-enter the same place i exited, i kinda like Lisa so im gonna give her a chance so im down to Catherine and Lisa at the min, unless any new females get introduced

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i agree on the mom/son thing i dont wanna re-enter the same place i exited, i kinda like Lisa so im gonna give her a chance so im down to Catherine and Lisa at the min, unless any new females get introduced
Agreed on that... However, as the dad/"father figure" is usually set up as an antagonist I usually don't want to fuck anyone who has the poor judgement to fuck them. Just feel like I don't want to go where "dad" has gone before... Lisa is attractive but I'd rather not fuck her. I hope MrSR gives us more control over sexual partners so we can avoid things like the Rita mom/son roleplay in future.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Agreed on that... However, as the dad/"father figure" is usually set up as an antagonist I usually don't want to fuck anyone who has the poor judgement to fuck them. Just feel like I don't want to go where "dad" has gone before... Lisa is attractive but I'd rather not fuck her. I hope MrSR gives us more control over sexual partners so we can avoid things like the Rita mom/son roleplay in future.
i think this could be up there with the other top story driven VNs if the dev keeps giving us the option not to sleep with the girls like they have so far, (you dont have to do the roleplay with Rita if you say you got a girl) its got a good story going in, hot girls with different characteristics and a MC whos not a complete moron who only thinks with his dick

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i think this could be up there with the other top story driven VNs if the dev keeps giving us the option not to sleep with the girls like they have so far, (you dont have to do the roleplay with Rita if you say you got a girl) its got a good story going in, hot girls with different characteristics and a MC whos not a complete moron who only thinks with his dick
Hmm... Okay, I guess I am weirdly honest even in games... LOL, I just answered that I didn't have a girl because the MC didn't. I will go back and lie then. :)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Hmm... Okay, I guess I am weirdly honest even in games... LOL, I just answered that I didn't have a girl because the MC didn't. I will go back and lie then. :)
thats what i did then she started with the roleplay so i went back to see if it would make a difference

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I don't care about being the mc Dad thing, but the mc having this shit past with his father really trigger the thing about the girl poor judgment really being a HUGE TURN OFF

and if i can i will not have sex with the girls he has fucked

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
thats what i did then she started with the roleplay so i went back to see if it would make a difference
I´m starting to go off "bigger is better type of stuff. I happily juggle between 5 choices that are developed, rather than 20-something spinning wheel.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Great update. :love: So, I assume for a more kind path (Catherine/Lana/Alice/Lisa?) we have to be patient? Ok, I can live with that. One question, tho: Does the "lesbian" flag just lead to some action between Lana and Amanda or does it also block the path for the MC?

Btw., I guess Monica got something wrong. ;)

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: tom882

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Nice start, want to re aquaint with the original girl Katherine - hope this is a path made open also Lana is quite nice as well - but need to stop the milf routes or at least allow MC the choice to stop with them

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
2 pages of comments and no one mentions getting Sushi at a French restaurant? I am sure by now someone else has pointed this out, but I am only willing to read through so many pages about what Tags do or do not belong on a game, in check something out before commenting on it.

• Angry
Reactions: AL.d and UncleVT

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
2 pages of comments and no one mentions getting Sushi at a French restaurant? I am sure by now someone else has pointed this out, but I am only willing to read through so many pages about what Tags do or do not belong on a game, in check something out before commenting on it.
BRO BRO BRO that sounds hella xenophobic you should read up on other cultures, but no seriously i didn't even notice the sushi or the French restaurant

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes