4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So I just finished playing through this whole build from start to finish over the course of the last couple of nights. Really enjoying the story. I am choosing based mostly on kindly because that's who I am, so I am probably missing out on a lot of scenes... which I guess is fine, we all play the way we want.
I am not sure where the story is going obviously, but I do not usually like VNs where one LI has to be chosen. I am trying to figure it out here... but it is so hard. I'll probably go another update or two to decide whether I want to continue with this because I always find it hard to play VNs with just one LI. I mean, it's fantasy, not real life right lol

Anyways, I am enjoying this story very much and I do wish the Dev(s) all the best, and hopefully I'll still be around when it's all said and done.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Grandal Suigetsu

Apr 15, 2021
My unofficial Android port of Glimpses of Past 0.3.1 compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega Port without any mod.

Mega Port with IamAb's walkthrough mod and gallery unlock

Swipe up : Open Menu
Swipe Down : hide interface
Swipe right : skip
Swipe left : rollback

Note 1)

Text size sliders like my other ports won't work on this one since i forgot to modify the code in some of the files and i am too lazy to build another apk.

Arm wrestling mini game works, but pool mini game dosen't, So my advice choose the option "No mini game"before the start of pool minigame.

Start a new game . I modified some of the russian named files so that ren'py can build apk. So, this may give error on loading old saves.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
Ineed link please

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1622996130758.png

This is EPISODE 4

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi guys.

I haven't posted any news for a long time, I kept putting it off for later.

I'm currently working on the sixth scene. I had to redo some renders and make a lot of adjustments to the story. I understand that a lot of people find the dialogues boring, long and not interesting, so I'm trying to fix that and liven up the game.

This episode will have more different locations and renders than the previous ones. I''ll also try to pay more attention to the erotic content and expand it a bit.

I have a few more big scenes planned with different characters and event lines. Also, I want to add more content to scenes that are already done. I'm not sure I'll be able to finish by the end of this month like I wanted to.

As I said earlier, I've been depressed and I've been sick twice. It was really draining on my body and I had no desire to sit at the computer for a long time.

But now, I'm working on the update a lot more actively than in previous months. I know that many of you are waiting for the update, and I'll try not to disappoint you. I am always honest and open to criticism and suggestions.

Thank you to everyone who believes and supports me.

I wish everyone not to get sick and stay healthy.

--------

MrStarRaccoon
Enough with the wallpapers .. we are getting depressed ourselves with your absence and whining!
HOw many flash backs into the twisted fantasies of gurls do we need before we woe them?
How much preparation does one need? 2 months? 3 months?
We get it ... end of March was a stretch, but nothing April? No May?

Just come and have a chat, get angry, get throbbing and bang them babes into the game!
Bang! Bang! - wrap up episode 4.
Bang! Bang! - rile up your following with actual interactions.
Bang! Bang! - Game oN!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the dev here has took modus operandi of ttll (come inside) - posting banners/wallpapers monthly, without any actual info regarding game updates...perhaps it is some trademark of their dev school, or those are the very same person.
the time will tell, as usually does.

Messier

Feb 22, 2021
the dev here has took modus operandi of ttll (come inside) - posting banners/wallpapers monthly, without any actual info regarding game updates...perhaps it is some trademark of their dev school, or those are the very same person.
the time will tell, as usually does.
Hey
StarRaccoon, unlike ttll, doesn't make >1k $ per month.
Man, we should be thankful that Glimpses is not abandoned due to low support. And I really doubt you ever supported him with at least 1$

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey
StarRaccoon, unlike ttll, doesn't make >1k $ per month.
Man, we should be thankful that Glimpses is not abandoned due to low support. And I really doubt you ever supported him with at least 1$
no one has said anything about money (those posts usually get deleted fast), yet only regarding how the things are handled lately, sadly.
and "ima pledger, youre not" argument, though being drawn quite often, on this pirate site is as meaningless as it could be.
i really doubt you understand it, yet you are free to promote your "views", and to support the devs around by any way you are able to.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey there.

First of all, I want to say a big thanks to MrKnobb for letting all his fans know about my game. I am very pleased that there are great and unselfish guys who are always willing to offer their help to others. Also, welcome to all who have become my patrons as of late. Thank you guys for your support and I hope you enjoy my game.

Unfortunately, there won't be an update this month. Some of the finished scenes I had to redo, some I had to leave for other episodes, some I had to remove at all.

For the upcoming episode, there are over 550 renders and 25+ animations already finished.

But I plan to make this update bigger than the previous ones. Also, create several story branches with different characters.

Right now I'm working on a complex scene. My video card can't handle some of the renders, and I have to spend a lot of time processing the environment and characters.

Overall, the update is about 60% complete.

Sorry for the long delays. I have become more critical of my work, constantly fixing or deleting something. I want to improve the quality of renders and write a good story.

It really is exhausting and sometimes kills my desire to keep working on this project.

I don't want to feed you false promises and assumptions because I value your trust.

There are a few more scenes planned and I will try to speed things up. I will let you know when the update is 90% complete.

And thanks to everyone who is waiting and has faith in me.

-------

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

It really is exhausting and sometimes kills my desire to keep working on this project.

-------
This line worries me the most, not the delay between updates or the perfectionism. That line is a classic sign of burn out. I hope that MrStarRaccoon is able to take his time on this and doesn't overdo it. Sure I want to see an update, I was wondering what happened to this game, but I would rather that he not burn himself out. Perhaps he should work on a different game (I know a lot of people hate when a dev splits their time) but I'd really hope that this doesn't get abandoned because of a lack of desire to continue.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
This line worries me the most, not the delay between updates or the perfectionism. That line is a classic sign of burn out. I hope that MrStarRaccoon is able to take his time on this and doesn't overdo it. Sure I want to see an update, I was wondering what happened to this game, but I would rather that he not burn himself out. Perhaps he should work on a different game (I know a lot of people hate when a dev splits their time) but I'd really hope that this doesn't get abandoned because of a lack of desire to continue.
I'm pretty sure the low numbers on Patreon also don't help with motivation to work on the game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm pretty sure the low numbers on Patreon also don't help with motivation to work on the game.
Yeah, which is sad. This is a good game. The dev has a solid idea, a nice mix of love interests, a decent storyline so far, it just feels like it needs more of a direction or clear destination as well as a bit of a polish on the grammar. It's frustrating that some games that never see updates receive a shit ton of money and then others that were doing well on providing updates see nothing. Up until the last update I felt like this game was on a solid update cycle and was chugging along. Now I am worried that it will be abandoned or perpetually delayed.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, which is sad. This is a good game. The dev has a solid idea, a nice mix of love interests, a decent storyline so far, it just feels like it needs more of a direction or clear destination as well as a bit of a polish on the grammar. It's frustrating that some games that never see updates receive a shit ton of money and then others that were doing well on providing updates see nothing. Up until the last update I felt like this game was on a solid update cycle and was chugging along. Now I am worried that it will be abandoned or perpetually delayed.
To be honest I can't comment on if it is a good game or not and I also don't know why I actually have the game on my watchlist because I dropped it after the "nightmare" at the beginning and it also doesn't have any of my favorite tags but I will say that it looks good.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
To be honest I can't comment on if it is a good game or not and I also don't know why I actually have the game on my watchlist because I dropped it after the "nightmare" at the beginning and it also doesn't have any of my favorite tags but I will say that it looks good.
Really? The nightmare was such a tiny piece. I really hope that isn't the reason people don't support it. There is romance, there is a young woman who it may be her first time, I can't recall at this point. I'd suggest just skipping the nightmare via the "fast forward" and giving it a shot. The rest of your dislike/hate tags don't apply IIRC.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Really? The nightmare was such a tiny piece. I really hope that isn't the reason people don't support it. There is romance, there is a young woman who it may be her first time, I can't recall at this point. I'd suggest just skipping the nightmare via the "fast forward" and giving it a shot. The rest of your dislike/hate tags don't apply IIRC.
I think that some people ignored the game after that.

It's the same with the game Doors it sounded interesting had a few good renders in the OP but it had a few NTR teasers at the start then forced the ugliest girls in the game on the MC and the moment you decided to go for someone else the player walked in on the first girl with another guy.

Another problem that both of these games have are the slow updates.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think that some people ignored the game after that.

It's the same with the game Doors it sounded interesting had a few good renders in the OP but it had a few NTR teasers at the start then forced the ugliest girls in the game on the MC and the moment you decided to go for someone else the player walked in on the first girl with another guy.
That game thought it was too clever for its own good. And the free roam made it worse. This game there's no ntr, just one nightmare which was unfortunate to add in and then nothing else. I mean maybe that's it, maybe the audience left because of that one thing. it's possible, people are finicky about fetishes.

Reactions: frenk
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes