4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Everyone has their fetishes, tastes, likes and dislikes. If the game is a turnoff for someone in the first five minutes, why would they keep playing it longer? Especially when there's other games on this site that are a turn on. The scene doesn't bother me, especially since it's a dream, but the scene my bother others, so they'll move on to other games.
Maybe because the game is excellent? Especially if it is worth it? Does "five minutes" generalize the game? :oops:

Sometimes you have to overcome your fears to find much better.

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Sometimes you have to overcome your fears to find much better.
No, not really. Not for a game at least. If I don't like a game in the first five minutes, I won't keep playing the game. Why should I after all? There's plenty of other options, so that is where I would end up going.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
No, not really. Not for a game at least. If I don't like a game in the first five minutes, I won't keep playing the game. Why should I after all? There's plenty of other options, so that is where I would end up going.
So if I listen to you, generalizing the game in "five minutes" is a solution?

There are creators who kill themselves to do something that is original, well written, well done, but that's okay, just one thing that I don't like? Next... It's not because "it's free" (thanks to all F95.:love:) that you have to treat games like crap.

I sort the games in two ways, context and fetish, if I don't like both, go next, the context doesn't please and the fetish that's in doesn't please me so that's a good reason.

Why am I coming for "Glimpses of the Past"? I like the context, I like the characters and above all, that's why everyone is there, Milfs. :BootyTime:

But after all this you are going to tell me that five minutes are enough to do "next"? How is "five minutes" justifiable? How are five avoidable minutes going to tell you that you won't like the rest? Absolutely nothing, since you don't go any further.

The funny thing about all of this, is that it all happens on Monica. (Who to me, is the ugliest of Milfs.) :LUL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
So if I listen to you, generalizing the game in "five minutes" is a solution?

There are creators who kill themselves to do something that is original, well written, well done, but that's okay, just one thing that I don't like? Next... It's not because "it's free" (thanks to all F95.:love:) that you have to treat games like crap.

I sort the games in two ways, context and fetish, if I don't like both, go next, the context doesn't please and the fetish that's in doesn't please me so that's a good reason.

Why am I coming for "Glimpses of the Past"? I like the context, I like the characters and above all, that's why everyone is there, Milfs. :BootyTime:

But after all this you are going to tell me that five minutes are enough to do "next"? How is "five minutes" justifiable? How are five avoidable minutes going to tell you that you won't like the rest? Absolutely nothing, since you don't go any further.

The funny thing about all of this, is that it all happens on Monica. (Who to me, is the ugliest of Milfs.) :LUL:
And, why, would you listen to me? A random person on F95. Also, why, should I listen to you? A random person on F95, who so far seems to be getting very upset that some don't want to play this game.

I'm not sure why you are taking it so personal. Either people will play this game, or they won't. I've played it, doesn't mean that everyone will. Will I get upset if some here don't want to play the game, no; why should I(?). It's not my game, and I'm not making a penny off of the game.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Hi guys, I think I have a problem with the game. Basically, I hadn't played it for a long time, so after downloading it I decided to start a new game, everything went well until the sex scene with catherine, which I immediately saw having been changed from the one I played long ago, but the real problem comes after Arnie's partie, after the episode in fact the game restarts automatically from the sex scene with Catherine, this time in the full version, or at least the one I remembered. And from this point everything starts the same, the scene in the bar with Lisa's molesters, Johnathan's past etc. Have others had this problem?

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Canade, You are not a troll, that nice. :geek:

It's not just that in this game, there is this kind of reaction everywhere, it's sad.
I'm not taking it personally, you asked me why someone who only plays five minutes should continue, I answered you.

Reactions: Canade

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Canade, You are not a troll, that nice. :geek:

It's not just that in this game, there is this kind of reaction everywhere, it's sad.
I'm not taking it personally, you asked me why someone who only plays five minutes should continue, I answered you.
Good, because I definitely get where you're coming from. I simply wanted to break the why down to you. Even the 5 minutes that I commented in my own example was just a representative of an if scenario for myself.

I have actually left a short list of games in 5 minutes, but that was due to my ultimate peeve; an overabundance of dialog and mono-logging per scene.

Reactions: lTTMl

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
did you even play the game? the only "ntr" (i dont even know if you can call that ntr) scene was mc's nightmare lol
WAIT i hated the game this entire time and thinking the mc would one day need to deal with this after investing his time on the girl and ever asked for a option to just avoid her from now on and was sure there would be no way to avoid seeing her

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
WAIT i hated the game this entire time and thinking the mc would one day need to deal with this after investing his time on the girl and ever asked for a option to just avoid her from now on and was sure there would be no way to avoid seeing her
Yep, just a nightmare. Never actually happens.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Very good!
I was playing and thinking: "F*ck the lewdness and the MC perv thoughts! Give me the story ffs!". In my opinion there's no biggest compliment than that. Thank you. ;)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

What's up, guys?
The development of the update has come to an end. 23 new melodies, over 28 sound effects, about 830 renders, and 50 animations have been picked up.
There are a few more images to render and text translation to do. After that, send it off for proofreading.
It's unlikely that I'll be able to release the game in the promised time frame, but I think I can get everything out in about a week. The approximate release date is August 20. I'll try not to let you down

----

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow ... one could call this some new record release label approved -- 23 songs .. really ?!?
28 soud effects ... my ..my .. my ... is this a musical?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Wow ... one could call this some new record release label approved -- 23 songs .. really ?!?
28 soud effects ... my ..my .. my ... is this a musical?
Weell, I'm not complaining about that ;)

Not at all, I like games if they have their own music. (No need to use youtube in the background)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy to see that, actually, as these games are meant to distract from IRL trauma
and offer release into a fantasy where your spouse is a little more into you and loving.

Hope your sorrows will disperse even if jsut for a brief half hour with this next release,
it cannot get release sooner though.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes