4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
So, is this a cuck game or not? All i gathered from a quick read is that it has NTR (smartly covered to avoid the tag) and the MC has erectile dysfunction and all you see is others fucking (i'am with little sleep, no patience to read 59 pages), am i correct?
From what I read a potential LI who you get introduced to, flirt with, etc will fuck your dad shortly after getting you to like her. It'll burn most anti-ntr crowd even if it can dodge the tag.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
From what I read a potential LI who you get introduced to, flirt with, etc will fuck your dad shortly after getting you to like her. It'll burn most anti-ntr crowd even if it can dodge the tag.
It's been ages since I played this so I'm not 100% sure but I think it was a dream.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Very Weak update. No action of any kind and nothing added to the story. Bathroom scene is silly in every way; Breakfast tantrum...; MC made an idiot in the interview and spineless in the bar; "hangover" scene is completely exagerated, too long and not fun at all; what about the sexual assault scene?! seriously...

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
I'm not sure it should matter. If the dev said the whole game was a dream could it get a no sexual content tag? It seems like an excuse to include the scene but avoid the tag.
Like I said, I don't really remember the scene or the situation so I don't know whether it should be tagged or no, I really don't like ntr and when I see it I immediately turn the game off but I carried on playing this so it probably wasn't that bad.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo

i rejected catalina at every possible situation
why is the mc now forced to interact with her like she´s his fav LI?

and whats whit that brat alice ? the mc was clearly not guilty of any in the bathroom , but acts like he got cought perving...
this makes no sense to me ....
and this whole bar thing ..... :oops:

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
That weird flashback (it comes from nowhere) shown Lisa look older than she is now. Wondering what dev has in his mind to explain that flashback.

Reactions: PikZik

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wrong!
MC is a trained universal soldier conditioned to keep fit for possible massive loss of blood, head and body trauma, all to ensure his precious cargo - his memories - remain intact.
He is bleeding all over, hunted at gun point and made obsolete by the hunters, yet he keeps his composure and his determination to deter all foes and keep at his mission - protecting his memories.

In this scenario, MC is conditioned to not alter his perception of state of mind in any way,
else endagering his memories and making himself obsolete and disposable, not to mention rudderless.
MrStarRaccoon, i really like your game but, if i may, imho there're some inconsistencies/blunders (don't know if it's the right word) in this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
What about the lady at the end, is it supose to be a cliffhanger? Was she the dumb bitch one he saved from being it by a truck? I don't even remember...

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes