4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Well for me the story keeps jumping around, back & forth back & forth WTF.
Which kind of makes it unimmersive for me, then he's a martial artist that keeps getting his a@# kicked.
Come on man make some sense, or maybe consult/talk with someone that has real world knowledge of the arts.
So that's just my personal thoughts on what I've played so far, and to maybe considered
in future content & projects.
Anyway good luck in all future endeavors.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Like others, I'm not too impressed with this update. However, there are times in a story that certain parts can only make sense when one looks back. It is my hope that the author can tie all these disparate parts together in a cohesive fashion. It's a gamble to write in that style for this audience, though. Most on here are way too impatient for a story to develop fully.

Looking back over the past few pages I see mention of cucking and NTR and yada, yada, yada. The dad is long dead, so stop with that nonsense. Also, there is no cucking. Cucking revolves around loss of control and humiliation. The MC is not wired like that, although he is not a jealous type (at least not in the choices I've made). Given all that happened to him he chooses to be in control of only himself and lets others live their lives (this fits with his martial training). Regardless, I've seen no scenes of anything coming close to that.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Well that was pretty lame.

So why is the MC "going to work"?
He has nothing of value to offer the company, no knowledge or experience that would contribute anything at all.
The company has run just fine so far and would only do either the same or worse for having this moron "work" there and everything he has to deal with would be done slower and less efficiently than it otherwise would.
You have to remember that the MC is a forest bumpkin that didn't even have a phone, much less a computer, with no real education or life experiences and certainly has no idea about tech, which is what the company deals in.
The MC probably can't even 2-finger type, he'd have to learn the keyboard layout first.

How does Alice? [ I think that was her name] not notice MC showering?
I wear sony wh 1000xm4 headphones a lot and they have industry leading noise cancelling and yet even I'd still hear a shower running when I'm in the same bathroom.
Not only that but I'd be able to smell the hot water/steam and feel the humidity.
It just doesn't make sense.

I don't mind having a drink with friends from time to time but drunk people aren't fun, they are annoying and tedious.
The only people who enjoy being around drunks are other drunks.
Also actual friends wont overly pressure you into doing things you don't want to do and people with strong willpower tend to be leaders, not followers and aren't easily pressured into going along with whatever stupid idea someone has.
Also actual friends wont let you get blackout drunk much less encourage you to do it.

So that whole drinking scene is just thoroughly off-putting with regard to everyone involved, including the MC.

Finally I feel like the writer doesn't understand real money, because people with real money don't clean up after their parties or even at all, generally.
Thats what cleaners are for, you pay them and they clean.
Now the MC might be used to taking care of his own messes which is why he says it might take all weekend to clean up but Arnie for sure would have just replied that he'd pay the cleaner to do it because Arnie is a typical rich kid.

Overall this update felt mostly pointless, didn't really advance any story.
It had some weird "flash-forward" event which, as far as the story goes, is meaningless even as a foreshadowing because there is a total lack of any context that would relate it to the goings-on so far.

There really wasn't even any decent character/world building, it was all just kinda meh.
If anything really all that happened for me was that I dislike Arnie more and like Catherine and Zoe less.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I don't understand the need to add sexual dreams / flashbacks. In the first episode, was it totally and absolutely necessary to the plot for the MC to have a sex dream with Lana / Amanda and ruin that the player's first sexual experience with those characters was in the "actuality" of the game? Obviously I don't know the intention or point of view of the author. But, in my opinion, this only serves the purpose of being a sex scene. I think it adds absolutely nothing to the plot.

Was it necessary to do a flashback in which Lisa is sexually assaulted while she is sleeping by someone who looks like the MC when he was younger? Fuck, this has left a very bad impression on me. It is the first sex scene we see with the sweet Lisa and it seems horrible to me. It's in the past and it's a fucking sexual assault. Is it the MC who does it? Is it a clone of him? Is it the real MC? I don't care. He's not the MC we play with, apparently. Can this add something to the plot? It shows us that the guy who does it looks like the MC and that the name is familiar to him and that he goes to rob Lisa's house. But come on, I think there was no need for a scene where Lisa was almost fucking raped. Show us that the guy who did it is a son of a bitch in another way, not trying to rape her.

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
so far this VN is still a bit too "neither here nor there" for me. With almost 2 years in development, the dev needs to advance the female characters beyond pretty poses and start putting out.

Reactions: Ajghz

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That picture would be stupid to a psycho who has no feelings, because the awesome phenomenal babe sleeping in that bed has strong feelings and cherishes that picture along with the feelings.
i played this update and i have a question
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, 4 a clone / kid who gets beat up a lot in a compound in the woods and is sent to rob absolutely mind blowingly beautiful babes, his only release seems to be just this: him getting to rub one out on a pretty hot bombshell.
All of that so he gets a chuckle out of it, as a joke / plaything, as he has no feelings or notion of belonging, or notion of friendship or
idea of being close / in a relationship with someone ... yeah ... just like a kid thief thinking
he is faster / sneakier / brainier than everyone else, the kind of boistotours behavior most kids
have while being oh so lost inside their heads.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Does this game has game overs or something .... i see people talking about parties and other stuff but my game just went into menu after the MC ecountered the dude wearing black after chapter 2 part one i think...

Reactions: bobbyzzz

Valeforish

Jun 19, 2021
You are almost everywhere given the choice of rejecting or influencing with a character. In this case, if he has taken the pill he will have a stronger erection and more desire to have sex.
Some points may not make sense to you because you don't see the whole picture as I do. This is not the final version of the game to talk about the meaninglessness of some scenes.
I mean, it's also been a long while and not much has happened if you get me.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
At the moment there is no point of playing this update, I don't know what the dev is doing but it's risky.

Would need a clarification on what happens to Lisa or a very big vengeance possible...

Last edited:

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Haven't played since 0.3 so it was hella enjoyable replaying the game again and seeing so much content. Loving just about every bit of it so far (aside from that Lisa scene), Hot MC, gorgeous ladies, smooth renders, dope fighting scenes, etc. One thing though, IMO you should make it clear whether or not you plan on adding unavoidable NTR (meaning it doesn't happen, not that we can just skip the scene) cause if another scene like that last one - maybe even more severe - shows up it'll definitely bring up a lot of negative talk, so just might as well get that out the way when you can y'know.

Edit: I was alerted that the rapey-Lisa scene was actually a scene of the past. Honestly thought it was a scene from the current time-line and a completely different dude doing that shit to Lisa, so my apologies for being hasty. Personally don't mind rape if it's the MC doing it, though I might suggest adding a warning like the NTR one in the beginning as rape is quite a sensitive taboo.

Last edited:

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Is it a harem game so far ?
No, if you use the Mod you'll be able to edit points which will allow you to Maximize the routes you're currently on, however you'll still miss a few scenes depending on your choices (such as one of Alice's Cocky dialogues and a Zoe scene, for me at least). At the moment you can be on multiple routes without any consequences, however this isn't part of the Harem genre so that'll likely change in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: Look-see
4.10 star(s) 38 Votes