4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This update felt ampty .. like worse than anything empty .. what is the point?
MC is some fbi recruit, had headaches remembering scenes from his craddle... who remembers those?
Then we have a clear break in at a house where some guy does whatever he wants,
while MC is stuck in some gurls dreams who fantasizes about him while he gets blueballed.
He chose Zoe and then he cannot agree to love her? WTF?

So yeah, way to yank all agency from MC, make him lost in translation.
Then fkking showing outta the blue a nothing scene of a guy breaking in to
rub off on a gurl . .while allegedly looking 4 her money.

WTF? Why show something meaningless to MC?
The babe loves the guy in the picture, MC reconnected with many babes and is on good terms,
that fking scene, be it a flashback or a real robbery in present time means nothing to the story.

Then what the hell kind of a ”friend” states out loud MC does not drink and then buys all the booz?
2 guys still using toys FFS go out with babes and all they think about is getting wasted?
WTF?

MC was supposed to have a real adult relationships with his babes.
I was hoping for some Catherine content, but nothing. Also who was sex assaulting Lisa while she was sleeping looks like a teenage version of the MC or its only me who thought that ?
What about the lady at the end, is it supose to be a cliffhanger? Was she the dumb bitch one he saved from being it by a truck? I don't even remember...
The update was meh, it could have been better. Hopefully the next gets better.
I don't really understand that flashback scene... So the MC was a rapist when he was younger and he for some reason didn't recognize Lisa? This is really weird.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah .. it makes no sense .. Mc is so hammered he woulda said yes to a tree,
what does a secretary have ta do with a hammered steamy scene Mc is not even into,
all we get is the phuny afterthought.Wha”!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. you have ta suck it up to the fact babes that are both into you will get closer by dreaming of you and, surprise-surprise, we get to choose if they pleasure eachother after blue balling you big time.
Just started this game, and there's a surprise ntr option in the game? No problem with that, but why is there no NTR Tag??
:D u dont want to go there trust me.....
What did you have them do?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
oh .. do not forget that one scenes some punk breaks into the house of a babe who
fancies you and rubs one out on her sleepy bosoms ... 4 absolutely no reason 4 anything.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
Yeah .. it makes no sense .. Mc is so hammered he woulda said yes to a tree,
what does a secretary have ta do with a hammered steamy scene Mc is not even into,
all we get is the phuny afterthought.Wha”!
You are almost everywhere given the choice of rejecting or influencing with a character. In this case, if he has taken the pill he will have a stronger erection and more desire to have sex.
Some points may not make sense to you because you don't see the whole picture as I do. This is not the final version of the game to talk about the meaninglessness of some scenes.

Sep 3, 2020
This update felt ampty .. like worse than anything empty .. what is the point?
MC is some fbi recruit, had headaches remembering scenes from his craddle... who remembers those?
Then we have a clear break in at a house where some guy does whatever he wants,
while MC is stuck in some gurls dreams who fantasizes about him while he gets blueballed.
He chose Zoe and then he cannot agree to love her? WTF?

So yeah, way to yank all agency from MC, make him lost in translation.
Then fkking showing outta the blue a nothing scene of a guy breaking in to
rub off on a gurl . .while allegedly looking 4 her money.

WTF? Why show something meaningless to MC?
The babe loves the guy in the picture, MC reconnected with many babes and is on good terms,
that fking scene, be it a flashback or a real robbery in present time means nothing to the story.

Then what the hell kind of a ”friend” states out loud MC does not drink and then buys all the booz?
2 guys still using toys FFS go out with babes and all they think about is getting wasted?
WTF?

MC was supposed to have a real adult relationships with his babes.

I was hoping to be able to start a real relationship with Lisa

I thought we could choose who we sleep with I hate Force sex scenes

I thought we could choose our relationships
this feels like it came out of nowhere
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
I might be alone in this, but I genuinely feel like there are too many characters in this one now. It's kind of tough to follow the motives and plot lines of all these people – especially when there are full episodes where certain characters don't appear.

Edit - one example is Catherine. The very beginning of the game has a long flashback explaining how she was MC's best friend growing up. She's never mentioned again until EP2, where she has 122 lines. In EP4 she's absent and the MC doesn't mention her once.

And so on...

Last edited:

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
I might be alone in this, but I genuinely feel like there are too many characters in this one now. It's kind of tough to follow the motives and plot lines of all these people – especially when there are full episodes where certain characters don't appear.
This right here. It's becoming overwhelming keeping up with all of the characters & your relationship with them. It's becoming the Spiderman 3 of AVNs.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is so much of a bomb, babes are cool, the Mc is hot as hell, his body and gestures scream
alpha male .. yet he gets all these shitty circumstances .. it feels like a rollercoaster
where, as a player, you just cannot build anything into his character.

Like .. the hots 4 the mom of the friend now turns into her fantasy he no longer is into,
seemingly, she is melting 4 him in there and MC is just as passive as wallpaper.

Then MC feels so much out of his depth in that office scene, even tho he explains to his boss / friend
he gets it very well the value of people and the value of money, practically all he needs to do as a manager, manage their people and their money, now that they are partners in that business.

Again .. we are in one time stand territorry, because babes keep flaking on Mc, like it was said,
they are melting 4 Mc yet just enter passive mode while MC just jets wasted and made a fking
teenage clown the likes of van wilder or stiffler or anyone in those demented spring break movies.

the first episodes were starting to build him into someone, no drinking- now gets hammered,
tough guy now gets pushed by gurls into either ignore of flakey space,
memory keeping genious - we have a literal scene talking about his formidable memory,
yet he gats headaches remembering toddler glimpses of the past,
while we get absolutely no clue, no set up scenes - I was genuinely mad to see the babes
choosing to be recluse hermits in their humble abode dreaming of MC and almost banging eachother.

I mean .. what is the point of all these wonderful adults, babes and guys, if they keep
acting like scared little kids ... Even the babe jumping Mc in the bathroom just flakes him
and rubs one out .. is she not adult enough to just go out with him and actually live her life?

Why is she still looking at a screen and dreaming of being with the guy she could 4 sure be with if only she fking called and met up with him. this is a nightmare, starting to become hopeless,
whereas MC has already arrived out of a hopeless plase to make something of himself, but all
we manage to do, to the best of our gaming, is still ending up with a drunkard MC who crossed
all the lines he has set 4 himself in order to succeed. Now he is just as lost as his child like buddy ffs.
You are almost everywhere given the choice of rejecting or influencing with a character. In this case, if he has taken the pill he will have a stronger erection and more desire to have sex.
Some points may not make sense to you because you don't see the whole picture as I do. This is not the final version of the game to talk about the meaninglessness of some scenes.
Yeah, the game is great otherwise, I guess I can just play the dream of that hot momma and the meeting of the head gear babe in the bathroom, those are just the hottest 4 me in this episode,
because anythign else is so much nonsensical and out of character for what we had of MC so far,
that there is literally no future in sight ... how more of a bottom of the barrel can you go than to make yourself the fking lousy drunkard of the city, along side your buddy who is not of great reputation,
everyone knows him as still a kid who never grew up and is just blowing money away, that is it.

Is this MCs great come back? Right into the naked drunken spoiled brat life he was supposed
to be above?

This is just one big over dramatization of what MCs life looks like in this point in the game.
Right after the great win of landing a managing position at his own co-owned firm,
he gets wasted in a spectacular fashion in some flashy bar, probably right in the eyes of
everyone who works there or would be a customer. I guess they sell hard partying and booz then.

The starting scenes were awesome, the restaurant dates were wild.
Yeah .. that scene with the babe getting hammered and stuff was outta whack ...
there it started to get away from MC ... and it went straight downhill from there.
Nice save with that amazon wonderful bar maid .. and then .. just all over the place.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Glimpses of the Past [v0.4.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Compatible with Gallery Unlocker & Walkthrough Mod (thanks IAmAB)

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Glimpses of the Past [v0.4.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

compatibile con Gallery Unlocker & Walkthrough Mod (thanks IAmAB)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MrStarRaccoon explained we have ta reject the secretary in our office
in order to say yes while we are hammered out of our minds in the back alley of the bar ...

The mother of our friend is someone MC is hot and bothered for, he is ready to make
babies with her .. so I am shocked he just ignores her as she melts away right next to him.

took the movie tron and take the pill but refuse the secretary
I was hoping to be able to start a real relationship with Lisa

I thought we could choose who we sleep with I hate Force sex scenes

I thought we could choose our relationships
this feels like it came out of nowhere
Yeah why can't I click "agree" with Zoe In the alley?

Reactions: tonny and derpyderp

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
MrStarRaccoon explained we have ta reject the secretary in our office
in order to say yes while we are hammered out of our minds in the back alley of the bar ...

The mother of our friend is someone MC is hot and bothered for, he is ready to make
babies with her .. so I am shocked he just ignores her as she melts away right next to him.
Are you referencing Catalina? That's the aunt of his friend, not his mother.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
even so long waiting time and the negative feedback (as far as I read from the comments) to this update...I think I'll skip this update for now.
let's see if in the next updates a clear resolution of the occurrences is presented or there is a reason to complain about it.
that would be a deadly argument for me to continue playing this initially excellent game. :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes