4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Haven't played since 0.3 so it was hella enjoyable replaying the game again and seeing so much content. Loving just about every bit of it so far (aside from that Lisa scene), Hot MC, gorgeous ladies, smooth renders, dope fighting scenes, etc. One thing though, IMO you should make it clear whether or not you plan on adding unavoidable NTR (meaning it doesn't happen, not that we can just skip the scene) cause if another scene like that last one - maybe even more severe - shows up it'll definitely bring up a lot of negative talk, so just might as well get that out the way when you can y'know.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
having to choose between secretary and zoe sucks.

then the Nightime sleep BJ REALLY sucked honestly skipped the text so no idea what the point of it was.

but what was straight up BS was that fantasy scene with catalina. dream sex scenes in any shape or form are an abomination. realizing Cat's scene was a dream was soooooo annoying:LOL:

but between the MC clone being rapey and us having no choice to stop it and the dream scenes that keep popping up. it just feels like a let down.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Haven't played since 0.3 so it was hella enjoyable replaying the game again and seeing so much content. Loving just about every bit of it so far (aside from that Lisa scene), Hot MC, gorgeous ladies, smooth renders, dope fighting scenes, etc. One thing though, IMO you should make it clear whether or not you plan on adding unavoidable NTR (meaning it doesn't happen, not that we can just skip the scene) cause if another scene like that last one - maybe even more severe - shows up it'll definitely bring up a lot of negative talk, so just might as well get that out the way when you can y'know.

Edit: I was alerted that the rapey-Lisa scene was actually a scene of the past. Honestly thought it was a scene from the current time-line and a completely different dude doing that shit to Lisa, so my apologies for being hasty. Personally don't mind rape if it's the MC doing it, though I might suggest adding a warning like the NTR one in the beginning as rape is quite a sensitive taboo.
Well look at her hair I'm pretty sure it's from the past and not the current time

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Well look at her hair I'm pretty sure it's from the past and not the current time
Yeah I realise that now lol, but when I played and read the text about her taking a pill I knew something was going to happen so I kind of just glossed over everything. As soon as that dude appeared (if I remember correctly he had a mask on yeah?) I just skipped over the whole scene tbh

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Well damn Zoe has a crush on our MC and she looks pretty damn sexy, but my main concern is Catherine and the MC the way she's acting towards him is pretty suspicious.

Sep 3, 2020
You are almost everywhere given the choice of rejecting or influencing with a character. In this case, if he has taken the pill he will have a stronger erection and more desire to have sex.
Some points may not make sense to you because you don't see the whole picture as I do. This is not the final version of the game to talk about the meaninglessness of some scenes.
now I don't really mind blue balling
because I'm more of a story guy and I like it when the sex scenes make sense
I have no problem waiting for sex scenes

however, you make us wait to be with our favorite characters which is not a problem but then you force us into sex scenes with other characters

forgive me but that doesn't make any sense

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes