4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I like the game, but auto save function being disabled is super fucking annoying, and sometimes scenes are closed off without any good indication or reason for it, for example like the Zoe one to accept to fuck her.

Btw, unless it turns into some good reason why that Lisa scene happened in the way it did, it is unecessary and felt forced as hell to shove in some more animations. Mc having diff clones or not, which seems to be the case.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why would anyone buy into being scolded by a brat spoiled kid like her or her brother / cousin,
when MC is a fkking universal soldier fighting delta force operatives bare handed?
Are you writing these characters to make people hate your game? Well if this is your purpose then you are succesfull... I'm losing my patience to this game with every update... Otherwise its odd...
View attachment 1374097
The suspension of disbelief is off the charts .. then this hunk built like a tank ...
sqeezes right under this babe to coushion her fall ... like instant reflexes ...
all of that just so he can gulp down even more bs from her and her bro / cuz .

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
danok.jpg

Oh .. now I get it .. you got universal soldier kickboxer drunk ...
Now you really gotta show us them moves, no?

dank1.gif

dunk3.gif

dunk4.gif

You are almost everywhere given the choice of rejecting or influencing with a character. In this case, if he has taken the pill he will have a stronger erection and more desire to have sex.
Some points may not make sense to you because you don't see the whole picture as I do. This is not the final version of the game to talk about the meaninglessness of some scenes.
Game oN!

Sep 3, 2020
The dev is probably into hate-fucking. :LOL:
here is my issue this is my favorite character in the entire game

in my opinion she's the best character in the entire game but that's beside the point
791975_prk_l_5.png
I would like nothing more than to spend time with her
but I have no problem waiting until it was appropriate and made sense in the story

but then this game said fuck it I'm going to force you into a sex scene

the story and your choices don't matter anymore

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I cant choice first one: i tried reject secretary and taking pill or not taking etc but still same.

Edit: I got that scene with starting from the damn begining! This game seriously need galery...

Screenshot_2.jpg

Last edited:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
This causes acute rsi in my little Takker.
Expected a really horny scene when she was drunk.
I was going to rip her inside out but nope , tease , tease , tease
very disappointing.
Not lewd enough to waste my time with.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Are you not able to do some options because of points or because they aren't in the game yet? I've seen some scenes where an option is grayed out.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The scenes are all consequences of choices .. some more or less disjointed from the outcome.
Grab the mod and game!

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes