4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Lexandus

Feb 12, 2020
why this game doesnt have a screen replay? also is it posibble to get all the screen or have to play multiple time?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So this is my first time commenting(though i have been playing the game). I would like to say I was confused as hell this update. Now from what my saves said, i last played at the end of Ep 3. Before i go further though, i would like to say Lana is my favorite woman in the game, followed by Lisa.

Now that's out the way. What's up with that Lisa scene? No, i wasn't bother by "that" but more so the amnesia thing. Why is she talking like we haven't met? Unless this is a scene from the past(because i noticed she doesn't have red in her hair) or the MCs dreaming this while he was knocked out, drunk. We should've already met and went on that Park date and stuff. That scene had me confused the most. I might've just missed the indication if it was one if those 2 things above.

As for this start of Ep 4. There was a lot of interesting additions. There's what happens in the future scene, which i'm definitely curious about. Then there's that reveal at the end of the Lisa scene. Lucy first on screen appearance was a welcome one. She's hotter than i imagined. She might be added to my list(I'm biased because i love red heads). You can already guess that i had her "help" with my problem. After that it was the party which basically nothing happened because i didn't get too close to Zoe in the past.

Since this is my first time talking about the game. I'll say that I've been enjoying it from the beginning and on to this update here. I don't really have any major problems with anything. The story's great and has me wanting to know more. I like the characters and i want to know more about some(especially Lana). The Catalina and Alice thing was pretty good. Alice became what she thought her Mother was while Catalina was more grounded than i thought originally. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the rest of Ep 4.

joacoccc

Sep 22, 2020
hi there i have a question, the option of "i was with zoe last night" is not available for me why?

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
because you are not reading / using the forum. You should find it with like 10 sec search in this thread....

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i hope the next update will had more content , the preview update i was disappointed , I really love this game .

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
the potential NTR is that your "dad" bangs a potential love interest. lost interest in game after that.
falls into the NTR category most people go by in this site. (if someone else bangs the girl that the MC might hook with later then its NTR...at least thats what i see alot)

Edit: to clarify its not his wife who gets banged. i would understand that. it's the girl you meet up with flirt with her have a chance to get to like her. then sex scene happens after that.
Definitely not ntr. If she is an LI why would MC be interested in her if he ever found out? Definitely will cause a lot people to lose interest in playing her path if she has one.

Reactions: User1230

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Definitely not ntr. If she is an LI why would MC be interested in her if he ever found out? Definitely will cause a lot people to lose interest in playing her path if she has one.
you reminded me about that comment i made when the game first came out. but yeah turns out it was just an avoidable dream. although this update had its own issues if i remember right.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Somebody help me understand the future scene, the MC clone, and that woman at the end...Ain't she Lucy?

Arrrrrrrgh!

baixados.jpg

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes