4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
HOW is this not listed as abandoned??
The last time I played this was on FEBRUARY 18th, EIGHT and a half months ago!
STILL sitting at 4.0!
Because it's already tagged as on hold.

On hold means no updates coming because the dev has paused development.

You've been here since 2019, no excuse for not knowing how this system works.

Abandoned gets tagged if a dev goes silent for several months unless that dev requests to have the game put on hold. While it's on hold it won't be tagged abandoned unless the dev asks for it to be.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Because it's already tagged as on hold.

On hold means no updates coming because the dev has paused development.

You've been here since 2019, no excuse for not knowing how this system works.

Abandoned gets tagged if a dev goes silent for several months unless that dev requests to have the game put on hold. While it's on hold it won't be tagged abandoned unless the dev asks for it to be.
LOL yeah "On Hold" means the dev isnt producing any content AND they have PAUSED THEIR PATREON!
They are still collecting the fcking CASH and haven't produced anything for over NINE MONTHS..no WAIT since DEC 04, 2021!
Oh fcking get BENT!, WHY are idiots still supporting this clown??
Sure I have been here that long, doesn't mean I know all the reasonings, terms or causes, mostly because I never cared enough to give a shiit...SO perhaps I should sit down one day and waste my time on it...or just have someone patronize me with a condescending comment instead??

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
LOL yeah "On Hold" means the dev isnt producing any content AND they have PAUSED THEIR PATREON!
They are still collecting the fcking CASH and haven't produced anything for over NINE MONTHS..no WAIT since DEC 04, 2021!
Sure I have been here that long, doesn't mean I know all the reasonings, terms or causes, mostly because I never cared enough to give a shiit...SO perhaps I should sit down one day and waste my time on it...or just have someone patronize me with a condescending comment instead??
People cant bear the idea someone the may like is in the wrong,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This WAS a really good game

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Has the game been abandoned? It's a shame, I'd really like to see the developers come back and continue updating

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Has the game been abandoned? It's a shame, I'd really like to see the developers come back and continue updating
That remains to be seen. If I'm not mistaken, the Dev is Ukrainian and there's a high chance he either got drafted for war and ended up having to leave the country as a refugee. Even if he's still a civilian working on the game, the constant missile strikes and bombings of power grid in Ukraine done by the Russians certainly also hinder his effort. If anything, blame the Russian invasion for the game being onhold.

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
Or you can just read their last Patreon post and understand that he made it clear to everyone that development is paused till the war in Ukraine is over and that pledges are being taken as donations.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
OK...i dont think it'll be complete [onhold forever]

Because the war is still ongoing. He lives in Ukraine.

Hello, everyone.

First of all, I want to apologize to my audience for the delay in updating the novella.

I was supposed to finish it back in February, but as you know, that damn war started in my country. I will definitely finish this update, but only after we have won!

Right now I have more important things to do.

I just want to say that our people will never be defeated. We're always ready to help anyone in need. The truth is behind us! We defend our people, our families, our country, our independence!

I want to share with you a little bit about what I'm doing at the moment.

I' ve always been honest with you and told you everything as it is. So, now I am studying a new activity and I like it. Maybe I can get ahead and become a good motion desiner. I have almost finished the course, and soon I' ll try my hand at freelancing.

I need a job to help our people. Some of the money I earn will be sent to various foundations that need it. Right now I don't have a job and a steady income. And I am always grateful to everyone who has supported my project here. Your donations I also transferred to charity.

I have some savings left over for personal expenses, but I would feel terrible if I spent it on myself instead of transferring it for those who need it.

So I want to tell you that whatever you donate here, I will transfer to the needs of our people. It could be anything... cars to transport people from cities that have suffered or been destroyed, for humanitarian aid, for volunteers...

I don't want you to think that I' m begging you for any kind of help. All of this will only be of your own free will. If you are able to donate $1, $5, $10, it would be my pleasure)

I' ll also leave a donation link in my discord channel.

Thank you so much to everyone who's been with me all these years. Even though my novella wasn't for a large audience, I'm still pleased that someone shared my tastes :)

I'll be back ;)

Take care of yourself and your loved ones. Nothing is more important than your family and your homeland. Remember it!

Glory to Ukraine

With love, MrStarRaccoon!

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Untagged ntr with a LI , under the guise of "a dream" or whatever. Stopped playing there. This is the bullshit excuse that it gives:
1678065800664.png
As if watching a dream of the antagonist fucking a LI is somehow necessary. Fuck, if it was THAT necessary he would have made it unaviodable, but of course, it isn't because the scene has no purpose aside from being fanservice for those that are into ntr stuff.
He even admits it himself: "IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN NTR CONTENT CONTENT, CLICK ON THE BUTTON SKIP"
So he knows he is going to put off a good chunk of his audience but he is still trying to appeal to ntr lovers with that kind of scene, and still goes out of his way to NOT get the ntr by making it a dream. This kind of shady behaviour from devs is what pisses me off. What's next? a flashback? Non canon bad ends? Or the good old "they are not in a relationship yet lol".
And of course he puts the game on hold but still takes the money :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. The ukraine excuse is new but already overused by many, before it would be sickness, death of a parent/friend/dog, PC suddenly exploding, etc. Same old story.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes