4.10 star(s) 38 Votes
Sep 3, 2020

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
it's been a long time since I've heard anything from this game since the last update is it abandoned or

all I remember is that the last update was really really bad and a force sex scene

is there any news at all
December 4 was an update about Ch4 Pt2, but it's behind a paywall and I'm not a patron so can't read it. Since there was an update, this doesn't qualify as abandoned. Communication by a developer usually keeps a game here from getting the Abandoned label, except in extreme cases.

Sep 3, 2020
December 4 was an update about Ch4 Pt2, but it's behind a paywall and I'm not a patron so can't read it. Since there was an update, this doesn't qualify as abandoned. Communication by a developer usually keeps a game here from getting the Abandoned label, except in extreme cases.
thank you brother.paywall well that sucks

especially since a lot of people want to know if the things they didn't like in the last update will be changed or improved upon because the last update was terrible

it's not just the force sex scene

mc spends his whole life learning self-control and discipline then gets drunk

you get the option to turn down a woman's unwanted advances then you get forced into a force sex scene

and then there's the MC being a rapist out of nowhere

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
That last update felt like a fever dream.. I still don't know what the fuck was going.
Also what is the potential NTR? I read someone said it's the dream MC has about his dad and the girl on the train but I highly doubt that, then again after the last update I wouldn't be surprised if MC gets cucked by a flying monkey with a monocle and a top hat.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
well the last update was to fast , low content , about the writing was rushing and disappointing .

i hope they fix this last update or do something becoz its going in a wrong direction , its a mess up ..force sex scene , drunk scene ...what else in future ?!

i like this game but things getting out hands

lets hope the best even i am not sure about that .

nn.gif

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi there.

Sorry for my long silence.

I've been sick several times over the past few months and hardly ever got out of bed. It's been hard to concentrate on working on the update.
I plan to do 2 more scenes before the full completion.

At this point the update is about 85% done.
I want to get it done by the end of February, but I still have a lot of text to translate and check for errors. So there may be a slight delay.

Thanks to everyone who continues to support and motivate me.

Peace be with you all.

--‐----

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Irrespective of the VN I just hope for a full recovery for the creator. Life is tough enough right now and will be equally tough if not more so looking ahead, without being dragged down and debilitated by sickness and poor health. Good health is worth more than all the money and practically everything else in this world, because if you're sick/too sick, then everything else is unenjoyable or the joy of it completely inaccessible to you. If you're not already, get fully well soon, Mr/Ms creator. All else here can and must wait.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
This game is good, the story is interesting. I hope in the future there will be stories of marriage, children, pregnancy and more of NTR lol kidding. good game. thanks

Reactions: Markbestmark

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi

Sorry, but there will be no update this month and probably next month too.

Probably the whole world knows what is going on right now in one of the countries I live in. War!
My country is under attack! It's horrible and scary! It's scary when innocent people die. Our brothers and sisters, sons and daughters, husbands and wives, moms and dads.

But I am proud of our country, our patriots, our army, our president!
I really hope that all this horrible nightmare will end soon.

Thank you so much to everyone who supports us! Going out to rallies, making supportive posts, and helping our soldiers financially! It makes us all stronger, and lets us know that humanity is not hopeless!

I have always been for peace, my people have been for peace! We'll win because we are united and our spirit will never be broken!

Glory to Ukraine!

-----------

YRS™

May 30, 2020

Hi

Sorry, but there will be no update this month and probably next month too.

Probably the whole world knows what is going on right now in one of the countries I live in. War!
My country is under attack! It's horrible and scary! It's scary when innocent people die. Our brothers and sisters, sons and daughters, husbands and wives, moms and dads.

But I am proud of our country, our patriots, our army, our president!
I really hope that all this horrible nightmare will end soon.

Thank you so much to everyone who supports us! Going out to rallies, making supportive posts, and helping our soldiers financially! It makes us all stronger, and lets us know that humanity is not hopeless!

I have always been for peace, my people have been for peace! We'll win because we are united and our spirit will never be broken!

Glory to Ukraine!

-----------
Very sad

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes